PDA

View Full Version : Weird Tournament Win

PointBlank
Feb 14th, 2004, 05:32 AM
Back in like June or July 2003 Alexandra Mueller won an ITF in Canada and in every match she atleast had 1 6-0 set win ... has that happened anywhere else

PatM04
Feb 14th, 2004, 05:42 AM
I think it was Mont Tremblant. Alexandra has a game to beat anyone with tons of talent. She has been touted as the next Lindsay Davenport, but right now she is still very young. I saw her match at the Dothan 75k in April against Tanner Cochran and she played very well to win. She is extremely talented but just needs to get more and more matches under her belt before she can make a move up the rankings. I would not be surprised if late this year or early next year she has a year like Angela Haynes had in 03. Even though she lost today in her first tour level event it is great to see her getting matches in. Good luck to her in the future:)

PointBlank
Feb 14th, 2004, 05:48 AM
She was extremely nice today she has LONG hair :eek:

How old is she?

PatM04
Feb 14th, 2004, 06:34 AM
Last April she was 15. She may have had a Birthday since then but she can't be older than 16. I can see why you thought she might have been foreign because of her name and her looks (if you've never seen her she has a LONG blond braid and is built and tall like Douchevina). Her name kind of sounds like Martina Mueller's so the first time I heard of Alex I thought that she may have been from Germany like Martina but she is American. Maybe she will become the next big young American:)

esquímaux
Feb 14th, 2004, 07:50 AM
I think it was Mont Tremblant. Alexandra has a game to beat anyone with tons of talent. She has been touted as the next Lindsay Davenport, but right now she is still very young. I saw her match at the Dothan 75k in April against Tanner Cochran and she played very well to win. She is extremely talented but just needs to get more and more matches under her belt before she can make a move up the rankings. I would not be surprised if late this year or early next year she has a year like Angela Haynes had in 03. Even though she lost today in her first tour level event it is great to see her getting matches in. Good luck to her in the future:)
:wavey:

V.Melb
Feb 14th, 2004, 08:26 AM
I have seen Haynes play.... she is brilliant. probably needs to learn when to not go for her shots as much. But she is very talented...and oh sooo powerfull! :) great fun to watch! She has a muscular body like serena....but also like serena...she is very feminene.