PDA

View Full Version : How addicted to WTA world are you?

Justinefan
Feb 14th, 2004, 12:38 AM
How often do you find yourself at WTA World?

LindsayRulez
Feb 14th, 2004, 12:41 AM
At least a good 10 times a day!

Justinefan
Feb 14th, 2004, 12:42 AM
hahaha me too! me too!

j_dementieva27
Feb 14th, 2004, 12:42 AM
god is pend too much time on these boards... hence my 1000+ posts in like 5 motnhs

Justinefan
Feb 14th, 2004, 12:43 AM
wow that is intense! i thought i had a lot for four months

mackiec4
Feb 14th, 2004, 12:52 AM
hahahahahhaa

i lurk....not must posting here :o

*JR*
Feb 14th, 2004, 12:54 AM
This place is big time! A Prominent Person in The "Tennis Universe" (not a player, BTW) used to call it "Monica Nation". :lol: And no less than the :devil: himself (Rainer) has long Threatened To sue BOTH me and Car Key Boi for stuff we've posted about him! :p

DelMonte
Feb 14th, 2004, 12:58 AM
i don't post everyday but i definitely visit the website every day (and i have my computer running almost all day). i can't help it; i love tennis too much! nothing like spending some time (every day) with fellow tennis nuts! ;)

DelMonte

LindsayRocks89
Feb 14th, 2004, 12:59 AM
more than 10 times a day

azza
Feb 14th, 2004, 01:01 AM
ABout 1 hour a day :)

switz
Feb 14th, 2004, 03:27 AM
used to spend quite a bit when i was overseas but not much anymore. just check in every now and then to see if there is any news or if patty or chanda are having a big week

Mateo Mathieu
Feb 14th, 2004, 03:30 AM
Don't think so! :rolleyes: You posted many messages during school hours... are you quit school so early without having a School Certificate? :rolleyes:

tennisIlove09
Feb 14th, 2004, 03:32 AM
Every day. But probably wouldn't be if I didn't run WGTA

WhatTheDeuce
Feb 14th, 2004, 03:36 AM
multiple times a day

alextreiber04
Feb 14th, 2004, 03:39 AM

:haha:

OMG...Azza having almost 70 posts a day does not = 1 hour :haha: :haha: :lol: :tape:

Serenan'vee
Feb 14th, 2004, 03:54 AM
Every day. But probably wouldn't be if I didn't run WGTA
WGTA?

Diya
Feb 14th, 2004, 03:56 AM
Once a day but then i have a life beyond this board you know :rolleyes:

Couver
Feb 14th, 2004, 04:21 AM
Once a day but then i have a life beyond this board you know :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You're getting a positive rep just for making me laugh so hard!

Knizzle
Feb 14th, 2004, 04:27 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You're getting a positive rep just for making me laugh so hard!

:haha:

SpikeyAidanm
Feb 14th, 2004, 04:31 AM
Well the game PAW addicts me :smoke:

Rothes
Feb 14th, 2004, 04:32 AM
Don't think so! :rolleyes: You posted many messages during school hours... are you quit school so early without having a School Certificate? :rolleyes:
You know, What the Hell has it got to do with you if someone wants to spend the majority of the time here? Whats it really got to do with you also if he doesn't go to school ?? I don't see how that makes him any less of a person for you to criticize, You have been mocking him for quite some time now and it looks like your turning into a catty little woman everwhere he posts. Go outside and sit under a tree.

Back to the point, I cant really give a time frame because If I do go on the Internet, wtaworld is always minimized, Usually If I have sufficient time, Maybe half an hour scanning through topics and threads that Im interested in, and while writing Emails/Instant Messaging with friends I usually have a quick search around.

Masharapova
Feb 14th, 2004, 04:36 AM
its official. every single thread on this site has at least one argument.

SpikeyAidanm
Feb 14th, 2004, 04:37 AM
I agree with Rothes, it's not one's business if another may want to spend heaps of hours on here, saying they have "no life" would be pathetic, they might have heaps of friends and stuff and just love women's tennis.

Rothes
Feb 14th, 2004, 04:41 AM
I agree with Rothes, it's not one's business if another may want to spend heaps of hours on here, saying they have "no life" would be pathetic, they might have heaps of friends and stuff and just love women's tennis.
And the thing is Spikey, You may go on the Internet as it is a hobby, maybe after going out with Friends, or coming back from a Movie/Sports and WTAWORLD may be a major website to go to when you are on the Internet, as it is an interest, Maybe just because you spend a large amount of time on wtaworld doesn't make you have any less of a life then say your local baker or anyone, perhaps you don't even go on the Internet much, but when you do theres people who may devote themselves to one site.

azza
Feb 14th, 2004, 05:30 AM
Please :rolleyes: learn :rolleyes: English :rolleyes: and :rolleyes: then :rolleyes: tell :rolleyes: me:rolleyes: what :rolleyes: u:rolleyes: have :rolleyes: to :rolleyes: say :rolleyes: okay? :rolleyes:

skanky~skanketta
Feb 14th, 2004, 05:40 AM
whenever i'm online.which is a bit much...

diya, as for not having a life, girl please.

PatM04
Feb 14th, 2004, 05:44 AM
I get on when I can. It is one of the only places I look for scores of the challengers so I spend a lot of time there. This and aceman are my homes while I am on the internet:)

Justinefan
Feb 14th, 2004, 06:13 AM
Please :rolleyes: learn :rolleyes: English :rolleyes: and :rolleyes: then :rolleyes: tell :rolleyes: me:rolleyes: what :rolleyes: u:rolleyes: have :rolleyes: to :rolleyes: say :rolleyes: okay? :rolleyes:
:lol: