esquímaux
Feb 12th, 2004, 07:56 PM
Marion looks nice, but who is that strapping young lad in those photos :hehehe:

for-sure
Feb 12th, 2004, 10:22 PM
thanks! can't wait to see more

for-sure
Feb 12th, 2004, 10:22 PM
I would give you rep points but I max-ed them out giving Williams fans red dots.

rated_next
Feb 13th, 2004, 01:50 AM
hmmm ... you look familiar ... did you take a picture with Svetlana Krivencheva in New York?

CoryAnnAvants#1
Feb 13th, 2004, 02:07 AM
hmmm ... you look familiar ... did you take a picture with Svetlana Krivencheva in New York?

Yep. Right after she got the smackdown courtesy of Mo Drake;)

rated_next
Feb 13th, 2004, 02:21 AM
WOW! I'm the guy who took that picture. I hope it turned out OK. ;)

I knew you had to be a poster from the message board, because I remember you asking her how she felt when she played againt Nancy.

CoryAnnAvants#1
Feb 13th, 2004, 02:31 AM
WOW! I'm the guy who took that picture. I hope it turned out OK. ;)

I knew you had to be a poster from the message board, because I remember you asking her how she felt when she played againt Nancy.

Hahaha yeah! It actually came out fine..I just don't know where the hell I put the picture lol. All I remember was how HIDEOUS that outfit Svetlana wore was.

I remember now asking her about Nancy..I was so nervous, it took me like 10 seconds to get out lol. But she was very nice about Nancy. She smiled and said something like "It doesn't matter about her ability. You can't really think like that. She is out there trying, giving her best effort. I still have to go out there and play if I want to get through.