Nikola
Feb 12th, 2004, 07:44 PM
:mad:

esquímaux
Feb 12th, 2004, 07:46 PM
good fight from both players :yeah:

harloo
Feb 12th, 2004, 07:46 PM
looks like Jelena has reached new lows in her career.

Fyndh0rnElf
Feb 12th, 2004, 08:16 PM
looks like Jelena has reached new lows in her career.

Yeh she joined Venus

Rocketta
Feb 12th, 2004, 09:32 PM
Yeh she joined Venus
if only Jelena would be so lucky! Unfortunately she's not and now she's a tour journeyman wracking up many miles on her passport with very little results...and frankly that's a low Venus will never experience even if she retires tomorrow cause Venus has a life outside of tennis...:hehehe:

CanadianBoy21
Feb 12th, 2004, 09:33 PM
Yeh she joined Venus
Yah, but Venus is just warming up and getting rust out of her game, Jelena's game has been rusty for last 2 years :tape: :lol: .
Everyone who is not crazy knows Venus will come back full speed, Jelena won't. She has already over-achieved, and should now go before she makes more of a fool of herself. obviously her life is in havoc, she can't get it straight, she needs therapy, and even then there will always be drama in her life. Yes she dealt a lot, but so have other top 100 players, and in the process, she has made a fool of herself.

CinnamoninCinema
Feb 12th, 2004, 10:03 PM
if only Jelena would be so lucky! Unfortunately she's not and now she's a tour journeyman wracking up many miles on her passport with very little results...and frankly that's a low Venus will never experience even if she retires tomorrow cause Venus has a life outside of tennis...:hehehe:

Actually, it's a low Venus will experience next week when she's ranked below Dokic.

SpikeyAidanm
Feb 12th, 2004, 10:05 PM
Same scoreline as vs Hantuchova 2001 Leipzig...

Havok
Feb 12th, 2004, 10:06 PM
Yah, but Venus is just warming up and getting rust out of her game, Jelena's game has been rusty for last 2 years :tape: :lol: .
yeah she's been so rusty, she beat Kim last year indoors when she was #1:tape: and she's won more consecutive matches than Venus this year;)

Rocketta
Feb 12th, 2004, 10:11 PM
Actually, it's a low Venus will experience next week when she's ranked below Dokic.
ohhhh big achievement, :o , Dokic has how many tournaments to pick her best 17 from and how many does Venus have? Yeah that's what I thought...:yawn:

Oh and where did I refer to Jelena's ranking as a low? Nevermind, let's go with this ranking thing.....

Yeah I guess Venus will now look to Jelena with jealousy in her eyes cause Jelena having played 30 tournaments might be ranked higher than her and of course Venus will feel less of herself cause Jelena managed to beat Clijsters once last year...:haha:

Rtael
Feb 12th, 2004, 10:15 PM

Wow, you sure are classy! Good job on making light of other people's personal tragedies! :bigclap:

CinnamoninCinema
Feb 12th, 2004, 10:17 PM
ohhhh big achievement, :o , Dokic has how many tournaments to pick her best 17 from and how many does Venus have? Yeah that's what I thought...:yawn:

Oh and where did I refer to Jelena's ranking as a low? Nevermind, let's go with this ranking thing.....

Yeah I guess Venus will now look to Jelena with jealousy in her eyes cause Jelena having played 30 tournaments might be ranked higher than her and of course Venus will feel less of herself cause Jelena managed to beat Clijsters once last year...:haha:

Enjoy Venus out of the top 15. :lol:

Rocketta
Feb 12th, 2004, 10:19 PM
Wow, you sure are classy! Good job on making light of other people's personal tragedies! :bigclap:What personal tragedy are you referring to and please point out where I made light of it?

If you mean Jelena's poor performance over the past 2 years well that's not a personal tragedy, sorry. Losing loved ones is a personal tragedy, Losing your health and well being are personal tragedies, Losing tennis matches is NOT a personal tragedy..

Havok
Feb 12th, 2004, 10:21 PM
*looks at where this thread has ened up*:tape:

Rocketta
Feb 12th, 2004, 10:21 PM
Enjoy Venus out of the top 15. :lol:
Thanks, I will and you enjoy Jelena's many titles to come...:)

CinnamoninCinema
Feb 12th, 2004, 10:22 PM

I don't even *like* Jelena.

Rocketta
Feb 12th, 2004, 10:24 PM
I don't even *like* Jelena.
So?

gmak
Feb 12th, 2004, 10:27 PM
:yawn:

CinnamoninCinema
Feb 12th, 2004, 10:29 PM
So?

So why would I enjoy her future titles?

Rocketta
Feb 12th, 2004, 10:36 PM
So why would I enjoy her future titles?
why are you asking me? That's between you and Jelena. :shrug:

Mase
Feb 12th, 2004, 10:36 PM
:lol::haha::lol::haha::lol::haha:

Fyndh0rnElf
Feb 12th, 2004, 10:56 PM
This was a match Dokic shouldn't have lost, but she shouldn't have played in the 1st place. :retard: At least it was against someone I like, and against a very good player.

F-R-E-A-K
Feb 12th, 2004, 10:57 PM
Welldone Bovina!!!

A very good win!!! :)

Joana
Feb 12th, 2004, 10:59 PM
:bolt:

Leo_DFP
Feb 12th, 2004, 11:01 PM
Did she choke? Too bad, although I do sorta like Elena.

:lol: :) Rocketta

CinnamoninCinema
Feb 12th, 2004, 11:26 PM
why are you asking me? That's between you and Jelena. :shrug:

Heh, you were burned.

harloo
Feb 12th, 2004, 11:28 PM
Yeh she joined Venus
Sorry but Venus does not tank a set 6-0. Chanda told the truth about Jelena, she is always in semi tank mode.:tape:

Rocketta
Feb 12th, 2004, 11:41 PM
Heh, you were burned.
by whose definition? Yours? :haha:

You think Venus and Dokic are on the same level....:haha:

excuse me if I don't take your word for it especially since your analytical skills are clearly lacking...:lol:

Keep Trying Though! I'm sure someone will agree with you.. :wavey:

Joana
Feb 12th, 2004, 11:49 PM
Jelena hasn't reached new lows of her career, I can't see what is so special about this loss... She's been in slump for a long time now, maybe she'll recover and return to where she once was, maybe she won't, we'll have to see, but really there's no need to attack her.

I don't know what's Venus got to do with this? :confused: She's also been through a lot lately, we just have to wait until she gets her game together. It will happen, without a doubt.

faboozadoo15
Feb 13th, 2004, 12:03 AM
craaaapppp!

fried_beans
Feb 13th, 2004, 12:36 AM
It doesn't make sense to me a Dokic fan laughing at a Venus fan. Venus first of all unlike Dokic doesn't need any sort of special ranking because she can beat anyone. Venus has already won 4 grand slams which is more than Dokic and most other players can say for themselves. There is no dispute that Venus on one leg could beat Dokic healthy handily. What is the argument here? I'm not a fan but Venus doesn't care, her fans probably don't care about the ranking, they just want to see her play. Dokic fans never get to see her play because she doesn't make it past the 2nd round.

slice
Feb 13th, 2004, 12:43 AM
u guys r all fucked... she reached the semis last week and beat clijsters, patty etc in her second last tournie of the year so she obviously is playing well but was unfortunate to lose to bovina!

u guys will all b eating ur words six months from now :rolleyes:

Havok
Feb 13th, 2004, 12:46 AM
It doesn't make sense to me a Dokic fan laughing at a Venus fan. Venus first of all unlike Dokic doesn't need any sort of special ranking because she can beat anyone. Venus has already won 4 grand slams which is more than Dokic and most other players can say for themselves. There is no dispute that Venus on one leg could beat Dokic healthy handily. What is the argument here? I'm not a fan but Venus doesn't care, her fans probably don't care about the ranking, they just want to see her play. Dokic fans never get to see her play because she doesn't make it past the 2nd round.since when did Dokic need a special ranking??? that was Venus btw;) and Dokic can beat Venus if she's unhealthy. she beat her on clay in 2000, i think 6-1, 6-2 or something like that. Venus wasn't 100%, so that proves it:p and i really don't know how Venus was brought into this thread either:shrug:

SM
Feb 13th, 2004, 01:31 AM
its no shock. elena played beautiful when she beat dokic at us open 2002 and it looks like she can handle jelenas game quite well..

jelena isnt consistent enough, which shows with the last set being 6-0! she lost two sets last week similarly to davenport 1-6 0-6! ouch!

slice
Feb 13th, 2004, 05:54 AM
SM- she was injured when she lost to davenport last week. and at the us open, dokic lost the match, its not as if elena was playing dominantly or nething... it all came down to one shot that dokic hit into the net that gave elena a BP in the first set.. from then on, dokic's mind went blank.

better luck next time jelena.

jenny161185
Feb 13th, 2004, 11:44 AM
Elenas a great player and when she's on shes amazing so theres nothing wrong in losing to her

Mattographer
Feb 13th, 2004, 12:12 PM
Since when you liked Jelena Dokic, Mase?! :eek: :kiss:

azza
Feb 13th, 2004, 01:11 PM
Nice Tank :o

Experimentee
Feb 13th, 2004, 02:26 PM
This is what the classy Dokic had to say about the loss - "She was lucky". :tape: