PDA

View Full Version : Games Forum Request

Pdm1987
Feb 12th, 2004, 07:45 PM
Hello :)

I'm pretty sure we've had a similar request before, but it fell on deaf ears!

It isn't tennis, but many people on this forum play it, The Footbal Predict League & Cup.

It needs a forum of it's own, so the players (like me) can find the league tables and fixtures each week.

Thank You Please!

Pdm1987

MS
Feb 13th, 2004, 11:14 AM
I agree! ;)

My thread about this dissapeared when the board crashed :sad:

Andrew.
Feb 13th, 2004, 03:18 PM
If it's not tennis it won't get a sub-forum.

snoop
Feb 13th, 2004, 04:34 PM
:bowdown:
If it's not tennis it won't get a sub-forum.come back when you are an admin :rolleyes:

Andrew.
Feb 13th, 2004, 05:14 PM
:bowdown:
come back when you are an admin :rolleyes:

Mabye you should come back when you get your head out of your ass and realize that they won't give you a subforum for a non-tennis game.

snoop
Feb 13th, 2004, 05:26 PM
:lol:

...a subforum in the games forum wouldn´t hurt anyone, but when the admins say so I have no problem with that

twight6
Feb 13th, 2004, 08:50 PM
Mabye you should come back when you get your head out of your ass and realize that they won't give you a subforum for a non-tennis game.

WOH! Well said.

Pdm1987
Feb 13th, 2004, 09:22 PM
I can't see the problem!!!! It's a game that some people play on this site, so why shouldn't it have it's own forum. If it's what some members of the board want, then why not aim to make us happy?!?!?!

Central
Feb 13th, 2004, 11:11 PM
If it's not tennis it won't get a sub-forum.

Why are you so interested in this thread? I mean, come on, it has nothing to do with you, right?

Besides, the Games sub-forum is into the General Topics forum (which also includes Non tennis, you might haven't noticed). So, I reckon we have, at least, the right to ask. :)

Andrew.
Feb 13th, 2004, 11:15 PM
Why are you so interested in this thread? I mean, come on, it has nothing to do with you, right?

Besides, the Games sub-forum is into the General Topics forum (which also includes Non tennis, you might haven't noticed). So, I reckon we have, at least, the right to ask. :)

Because there are so many games in the games forum, and it is full of tennis games. The last thing we need is a non-tennis game cluttering up the forum for TENNIS games.

dubro
Feb 14th, 2004, 11:33 AM
fantastic idea :worship:

SpikeyAidanm
Feb 14th, 2004, 11:37 AM
snoopy :wavey: :dog:
dubro :cat: :speakles:

Andrew.
Feb 14th, 2004, 08:42 PM
And you can't figure out why they never answer your previous requests.... :rolleyes:

Pdm1987
Feb 15th, 2004, 04:07 PM
And you can't figure out why they never answer your previous requests.... :rolleyes:
shut up! :rolleyes: :mad:

Andrew.
Feb 15th, 2004, 05:09 PM
Nope :wavey:

Pdm1987
Feb 23rd, 2004, 05:19 PM
please.......

Central
Feb 23rd, 2004, 07:03 PM
...please...

AaronJoyB
Feb 23rd, 2004, 07:08 PM
yes! we want the forum

BritneySpearsIsHot
Feb 23rd, 2004, 07:22 PM
Blimey, never seen this before

Would be great to have one, but if we can't so be it

Sure it's not tennis but if we called Snoop 'Snoop Dokic' it would be just as much a tennis game as 'Tennis Big Brother' :rolleyes: or other games as such

But if we can't have it, we'll leave it in Non Tennis along with 'How Many people have you slept with' and 'how big are your breasts' and the 1 million and 1 other crap threads :p

Such as .................'Are Britney's Breast fake' 'Who here has a penis over X inches' 'Wow! Xtina likes lesbian sex' and 'Swedes shag animals' and 'What is your favourite sex act' and 'A thread for those who like it up the.........'

:rolleyes:

Maybe there should be a sex sub forum :rolleyes:

ghosts
Feb 23rd, 2004, 07:23 PM
c'mon give us the forum :D

Emola
Feb 23rd, 2004, 07:29 PM
Em doesn't beg for much but here she is :p :angel:

butt out all those who have nothing to do with this. Non players off the green as they say ;) Does it really hurt you so much to have a *gasp* non tennis game in there?? And its not clutter ;) It's good stuff!

please admins :)

MS
Feb 23rd, 2004, 07:38 PM
Pleeeeeeeeease, we want an own forum :angel: :angel: :angel::angel:

Dirty Sanchez
Feb 23rd, 2004, 07:50 PM
Yeah, this game has so many followers who play every week that it really deserves it's own forum. It's been running for a hell of a long time and has continually got better over time and it's time it got taken off the non-tennis forum!

Sepp,oops I mean David, has put a hell of a lot of effort into the game and reguarly when you go onto the non-tennis forum there's 4 or 5 Football Prediction League thread's in between all the sex ones! :)

I don't ask for much and I promise I'll never darken your doorstep again if you give us this forum! A lot of the tennis game forums on there aren't being used or maybe only have about 4 active members! Please do this for us! :)

Cheers! :yeah:

Thierry's_Ladee
Feb 23rd, 2004, 07:51 PM
Why not? Its a popular game and there are enough posters interested. Its a great board and the admins do a fantastic job dont think were not grateful, but I dont see the problem with giving the football predicting league its own forum. Its not going to hurt anyone is it.

Dirty Sanchez
Feb 25th, 2004, 06:01 PM
I think we're all being ignored! :bigcry:

ghosts
Feb 25th, 2004, 06:22 PM
hey c'mon!!!

propi
Feb 26th, 2004, 07:08 AM
If they don't want to put it it's fine, even if some games may have a much lower activity that the football predict one, where the players are really loyal.
But I think as well they may not care about it... no answer in 15 days says all :sad: :fiery:

Pdm1987
Feb 26th, 2004, 09:32 PM
all the admin have to do is say a simple yes or no, is it too difficult to ask!?!

Please, please, please let us have our own forum, please! :) And I want an answer!

MS
Feb 27th, 2004, 07:41 AM
Please administrators, say something!. All of us are waiting for an answer! ;)

propi
Feb 27th, 2004, 01:47 PM
We can look at it from another point of view, we can train here as well :banghead: :banghead: :p
;)

Central
Feb 27th, 2004, 04:39 PM
Sure, BSIH could start posting the fixtures here :p

twight6
Feb 27th, 2004, 08:14 PM
are u happy, they gave it to you!

propi
Feb 27th, 2004, 08:29 PM
Hello :)

I'm pretty sure we've had a similar request before, but it fell on deaf ears!

It isn't tennis, but many people on this forum play it, The Footbal Predict League & Cup.

It needs a forum of it's own, so the players (like me) can find the league tables and fixtures each week.

Thank You Please!

Pdm1987
http://www.wtaworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=370
:bounce:
Thanks to all :worship: :kiss: administrators:kiss: :worship: that make it possible :bounce:
Even if they haven't said a word they paid attention to our begs ;)
Pdm, now you have to make another thread to thank it to them ;)

BritneySpearsIsHot
Feb 27th, 2004, 08:31 PM
Are you sure FPL means Football Predict League?????????

If it is, Thank You Admin or whoever started the forum, i am shocked but very appreciative

propi
Feb 27th, 2004, 08:36 PM
Go to the site before, it says FPL Football Predict League :bounce:
You must have the honnor to post first there :D

Emola
Feb 27th, 2004, 08:38 PM
are u happy, they gave it to you!
miaow ;)

if you weren't being sarcastic then yes we are :) if you were then can I ask what has this got to do with you anyway??

Thanks to the admin who set it up for us, we do appreciate this :wavey:

ghosts
Feb 27th, 2004, 08:41 PM

Dirty Sanchez
Feb 27th, 2004, 10:13 PM
Really thanks so much to whoever did this! :yeah: It's really appreciated and I'm glad someone finally did something! :) I'll keep my end of the bargain and I can promise that you'll never hear from me again! ;)

Pdm1987
Feb 27th, 2004, 11:29 PM
I received a PM from twight6 and he told me to PM Kanji, so that's what i did, and a few hours later we have a forum :D :D

Thanks Kanji

BSIH - I'll do my FPL profile when i have time ;)

snoop
Feb 28th, 2004, 01:58 AM
:D thank you :bounce: :bounce:

Cilla
Feb 28th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Thanks a lot admins! :D

MS
Feb 28th, 2004, 05:06 PM
Thanks!

On Monday I'll start reading all the topics, now I'm in a hurry ;)

Central
Feb 28th, 2004, 06:25 PM

and a huge :worship: to PDM1987