PDA

View Full Version : I want to talk tennis and I......

RedFilaJ-Cap#1
Feb 12th, 2004, 05:55 AM
I can't talk tennis with this Stephan guy in here. I love this website but now he is filling up this board with stupid useless stuff. Someone help me stop him!!!!
Sorry about this being here but I have to do it or I will go crazy. :bounce:

Jarrett
Feb 12th, 2004, 05:56 AM
Wow are you all the same person or you that obsessed with him? :tape:

stephanwiberg
Feb 12th, 2004, 05:56 AM
just do like jenny go smoke some, or go stealing. I tried it, its very relaxing

stephanwiberg
Feb 12th, 2004, 05:57 AM
i wanna bet i know more about wta-tennis then you jcap-fan

RedFilaJ-Cap#1
Feb 12th, 2004, 05:59 AM
That is fine if you do I never said you didn't. I love to watch the sport that is all, I am not an expert.

stephanwiberg
Feb 12th, 2004, 06:00 AM
That is fine if you do I never said you didn't. I love to watch the sport that is all, I am not an expert.

it's pretty obvious you are not an expert,
Cause your a fan of Jennycap :bounce:

RedFilaJ-Cap#1
Feb 12th, 2004, 06:02 AM
I am a fan of Jennifer and I am very proud of it. She is the reason I watch the sport. It is no fun without her.

bigshow21
Feb 12th, 2004, 06:06 AM
I am a huge fan of Jennifer Capriati!!!! I don't understand how anyone can't be. she is so talented and a great tennis player.

Good Luck Jen!!

yukon145
Feb 12th, 2004, 06:07 AM
Get this ass hole out of here! Get well soon Jenn!

esquímaux
Feb 12th, 2004, 06:09 AM
:o

bigshow21
Feb 12th, 2004, 06:10 AM
Get this ass hole out of here! Get well soon Jenn!

Thanks for the support!

RedFilaJ-Cap#1
Feb 12th, 2004, 06:11 AM
Yeah thanks we needed the help!!!!

yukon145
Feb 12th, 2004, 06:13 AM
Yeah thanks we needed the help!!!!
No problem! Jenn fans stick together! Let's go Jenn!

hollywood7172
Feb 12th, 2004, 11:21 AM
i wanna bet i know more about wta-tennis then you jcap-fan
:bounce:and i bet you're more of an asshole than me. :lol:

you've posted less than 30 times on this board, and half of your posts are about jennifer capriati. you need medication fast, little kid.:p :smash: :wazzup: :nerner: :devil: :angel:

*abby*
Feb 12th, 2004, 04:09 PM
u no stephen i actually feel sorry for u
u r obviously so insecure about urself that u have to take out ur "rage" on jenny-someone who is more attractive, more beautiful and generally more likeable than u!!!
hows about before u spread more of ur jenny hate/obsession around this board u sort out some of ur deep rooted psychological problem.....did u have a bad childhood?JACKASS!!!

stephanwiberg
Feb 18th, 2004, 07:47 AM
i know i cant post any hateful jenny... posts anymore, so i will try to be polite
By all means though, Jennifer Capriat is not beautiful hot chick, for many men/dykes other then her fans. And you dont even know what i look like. I think im an 81/2 jenny is a 61/2. Not rude just observations

jimbo mack
Feb 18th, 2004, 10:16 AM
i know i cant post any hateful jenny... posts anymore, so i will try to be polite
By all means though, Jennifer Capriat is not beautiful hot chick, for many men/dykes other then her fans. And you dont even know what i look like. I think im an 81/2 jenny is a 61/2. Not rude just observations

F~R~E~A~K

*JR*
Feb 18th, 2004, 12:30 PM
I am a fan of Jennifer and I am very proud of it. She is the reason I watch the sport. It is no fun without her.
Loyalty is admirable. Self-delusion isn't. If you want To "Talk Tennis" perhaps you (and JCap#1) should accept that she's not the best player on tour now, and @ nearly 28 unlikely to become so. (Though I do admire Jen's tenacity on court, as shown by her AO '02 title, saving match points in those oven-like conditions, for instance).

RedFilaJ-Cap#1
Feb 18th, 2004, 11:24 PM
Of course she isn't the best player right now she is #5!!!!! :) :worship: :D :) Why can't she be back on her way to the top. Andre was #1 last year and he is in his thirties. What the heck it might not happen often but it can happen again and I fully believe that she will be on top again. I will always be behind Jen 100% when she is #1 or #100!!! :wavey:

Kick Some Ass Jen and Show Them ALL!!!!! :mad: :mad: :worship: :) :D

bigshow21
Feb 18th, 2004, 11:31 PM
Loyalty is admirable. Self-delusion isn't. If you want To "Talk Tennis" perhaps you (and JCap#1) should accept that she's not the best player on tour now, and @ nearly 28 unlikely to become so. (Though I do admire Jen's tenacity on court, as shown by her AO '02 title, saving match points in those oven-like conditions, for instance).

I dont care if she is 100 years old, she can and will still be #1. She will always work hard and play her way to #1 no matter what. It is never unlikely that someone can be #1 again. Just wait and see.

Lets go Jen!!! :)

Mase
Feb 18th, 2004, 11:39 PM
Don't even waste your time on him/her whatever, its not worth it guys...

bello
Feb 19th, 2004, 02:00 AM
Jennifer is the a hero and she has conme back from nowhere, so getting to no. 1 now, is very acheivable, and even if she doesnt she can still make her way to some more impressive victories.

Jenn is nothing less than an inspirational and CHAMPION and one of the most talented chics to ever grace a court, look at her ability even from 13 years of age, and to be able to have all of her results, yet be out of the game during the typically prime/peak ages of a female tennis player (17-24)....

JENN WE LOVE U!!!!

RedFilaJ-Cap#1
Feb 19th, 2004, 03:22 AM
Jennifer is the a hero and she has conme back from nowhere, so getting to no. 1 now, is very acheivable, and even if she doesnt she can still make her way to some more impressive victories.

Jenn is nothing less than an inspirational and CHAMPION and one of the most talented chics to ever grace a court, look at her ability even from 13 years of age, and to be able to have all of her results, yet be out of the game during the typically prime/peak ages of a female tennis player (17-24)....

JENN WE LOVE U!!!!

VERY VERY WELL SAID!!! :bounce: :worship:
JEN CAN AND WILL BE BACK AT THE TOP!!!!! :) :D ;) :worship: