PDA

View Full Version : Question for webmasters

Fingon
Feb 17th, 2002, 05:28 PM
As you surely know I run a website on Justine Henin.

I receive all the time e-mails from fans, congratulating me for my wonderful performance, they say I am the best player in the world, that I am beautiful :o, that my backhand is wonderful, that they hope I win the tournament.

They want my autograph, my phone number, they want my postal address.

Yes, you got it right, they think I am Justine Henin, or maybe some think it's the official website. Interesting enough, on the front page there is a message saying that I am a big fan of Justine and it's clear it's only a fan site.

My question is, does the same happen to you? do people think you are actually the player, or yours is the official site?

Gallofa
Feb 17th, 2002, 05:35 PM
Hehe, yeah, it happens to me all the time too... I run the only Arantxa site on spanish out there, and I get a lot of e-mails from people asking to interview me or write about me :D (aside from the fan mail ;)) - I got a couple of e-mails from kids wanting me to help them out with their homework even! Also once, the people from "Todo Boda" (All Weddings) wanted to interview me about my failed marriage to Joan Vehils!

People just do not bother to read... In the main page, the first thing I say is that I am *not* Arantxa, nor do I know her.

Jorn
Feb 17th, 2002, 06:05 PM
Yes in the start, but it stop that day I in the E-mail Subject wrote: TinaFanSite .

I also wondered for long, why people think I was her... and now she also have her own site.