PDA

View Full Version : Martina Muller/ Elke Clijsters

stephanwiberg
Feb 11th, 2004, 06:34 AM
Those 2 will win a lot of matches this year and all of you that were so nasty about them last year have to be very ashamed

Martina is already doing a lot better now, since aussie challenger disaster
She has such a fun game to watch, very aggressive and going for points that she really deserves to do better. I still think quality wise at this moment she is the best germany has

Elke gets always those remarks about her Wc's. Well first of all why wouldnt she take them. I's love to play at any Atp tournament eventhough i would be slammed all the time. I hope she doesnt read those threads the whole time because that adds up to the pressure of winning

Wanna bet that by the end of next year both are in top 100 or at least playing grand slams again. If you wanna complain about wildcards thrown in the garbage, think about the British women at wimbledon or aussie's at aussie open and thats even at a slam.

DutchieGirl
Feb 11th, 2004, 06:44 AM
ooh actually, at the end of last year ALOT of people complainedabout Elke taking a WC into (I think it was) Leipzig. And I hope she will do well this year! :D

stephanwiberg
Feb 11th, 2004, 07:26 AM
you are so right. But people will find out that she is really deserving wc's
and people did say bad things about her, not only about tour-directors.
And Inky is going to win a few gold ones again the coming olympics.
Oh and elke will win gold in doubles for belgium and martina muller for Germany in single.
That last bit was more hopefully, about Inky definitely not
Who could beat her? no-one!!! :wavey:

Xian
Feb 11th, 2004, 09:06 AM
I agree on Mueller she will improve and gets better again ;)

Elke :smash: :haha: thats too funny every year some guys tell us the future about Elke- fact is that she is a decent top 300 player

azza
Feb 11th, 2004, 09:45 AM
Elkes better at dubz :)

pan
Feb 11th, 2004, 09:46 AM
MARTINAs careers has always been a rollercoaster. i follow her since years. one year she played top 200, than top 500, than top 50, now top 400... i know she's talented and she deserves to play top 100 constantly. and i hope and i'm sure she will be much higher ranked at the end of the year than she is right now! :D :worship:

jimbo mack
Feb 11th, 2004, 11:36 AM
muller definitely has talent

she has already won a tournament (budapest 2002) and is still very young

*JR*
Feb 11th, 2004, 04:10 PM
Martina is already doing a lot better now, since aussie challenger disaster
She has such a fun game to watch, very aggressive and going for points that she really deserves to do better. I still think quality wise at this moment she is the best germany has Cute Little Button Nose indeed can play some good tennis (she won Budapest in '02) and might well get her game back.

Elke gets always those remarks about her Wc's. Well first of all why wouldnt she take them. I's love to play at any Atp tournament eventhough i would be slammed all the time. I hope she doesnt read those threads the whole time because that adds up to the pressure of winning.
Not speaking for anyone else, I Indeed criticize TD's for Elke's WC's. Why Wouldn't she Take Them? How about: she's robbing somebody more deserving and she fucking knows it! :rolleyes: (BTW, Lei and Kim are every bit as guilty in this racket as Elke is).

matthias
Feb 11th, 2004, 04:18 PM

Elke :smash: :haha: thats too funny every year some guys tell us the future about Elke- fact is that she is a decent top 300 player
once more i agree with you 100%

Brαm
Feb 12th, 2004, 03:56 PM
Not speaking for anyone else, I Indeed criticize TD's for Elke's WC's. Why Wouldn't she Take Them? How about: she's robbing somebody more deserving and she fucking knows it! :rolleyes: (BTW, Lei and Kim are every bit as guilty in this racket as Elke is).

Tsk tsk :tape:

Get over it :D