PDA

View Full Version : According to ********************............

vettipooh
Feb 11th, 2004, 01:45 AM
Serena definitely playing Doha, Venus will try Antwerp, and BRAD GILBERT wants to play JUSTINE on clay. Hmmmmm, that's a match I would like to see live.Wonder what the score line would be. 6/2 6/2 Justine? or 6/0 60/ Brad? glad Venus is playing Antwerp, though. She needs to collect that diamond racket! Might be her last shot at it!!!!

ToeTag
Feb 11th, 2004, 01:58 AM
:rolleyes: and BRAD GILBERT wants to play JUSTINE on clayOh,not more of that battle of the sexes crap.Its pathetic how washed up male players try and garner publicity by goading female players to play them.

CanadianBoy21
Feb 11th, 2004, 02:13 AM
This would be the first time I really cheer for Justine.
And it will be a first for Justine to be playing someone flatter than her...ugh, on the, ahh backhand side that is, less spin, yes...

TonyP
Feb 11th, 2004, 02:36 AM
Brad at times seems determined to make a real ass of himself. Or perhaps he's trying to eclipse Mac in terms of being a publicity hunry ex-player. But the difference betwen him and McEnroe is Johnny Mac was one of the greats, Gilbert was essentially just a journeyman player with a big mouth.

Havok
Feb 11th, 2004, 02:46 AM
first lets see the actual article before speculating. post the url to the article please

Knizzle
Feb 11th, 2004, 02:48 AM
first lets see the actual article before speculating. post the url to the article please

It's there.

Havok
Feb 11th, 2004, 02:56 AM
yeah but posting the direct link, or posting the article is easier. what i meant to say, actually:o

harloo
Feb 11th, 2004, 03:12 AM
brad gilbert. LOL! Up to his old tricks again I see.