PDA

View Full Version : When is NEFFA De-Los Rios coming back ?? Is she pregnant again ?

LiliaLee-Frazier
Feb 10th, 2004, 02:55 AM
I miss cheering her on... idon't see her on any ITF lists..she was playing in a llot of them late last year.. ?? :confused: I really hope she is not pregnant..i would love to see her play the Olympics..as she is the Highest ranked player in her country by about 200 ranking points! :hearts:

LiliaLee-Frazier
Feb 10th, 2004, 03:21 AM
Anyone ?? :o

Hayato
Feb 10th, 2004, 04:48 AM
i hope she hasnt retired.......she is actually the only Paraguayan female in the top 1100!!!!! i hope she has another girl (if she is pregnant) so they can be a tennis player! If it is a boy, he will probably want to play soccer. Come Back Rossana!

LiliaLee-Frazier
Feb 10th, 2004, 04:58 AM
i hope she hasnt retired.......she is actually the only Paraguayan female in the top 1100!!!!! i hope she has another girl (if she is pregnant) so they can be a tennis player! If it is a boy, he will probably want to play soccer. Come Back Rossana!
i hope she atleast plays the Olympics! :kiss: :hearts:

rated_next
Feb 10th, 2004, 05:37 AM
who knows ... i'm guessing she is injured, but she could've retired without any notice :sad:

Hayato
Feb 10th, 2004, 06:20 AM
dont u dare retire Neffi! If u do, the world will be different for me.....!!!!!!!!!!!

oh no oh no!!!!!!!! lets hope she has an injury or she is pregnant again! but the main thing is that i hope she is happy, coz she deserves to have the best life.

who knows ... i'm guessing she is injured, but she could've retired without any notice without any notice?! i have noticed thats 4 sure!

anyway i will get her website up soon (when i finally know how to put it up on the web) and hopefully she can visit it and then play again! Go Rossana!

does anyone know how we could contact her? i really hope she keeps playing- i have only seen her play once!

LiliaLee-Frazier
Feb 10th, 2004, 06:22 AM
dont u dare retire Neffi! If u do, the world will be different for me.....!!!!!!!!!!!

oh no oh no!!!!!!!! lets hope she has an injury or she is pregnant again! but the main thing is that i hope she is happy, coz she deserves to have the best life.

without any notice?! i have noticed thats 4 sure!

anyway i will get her website up soon (when i finally know how to put it up on the web) and hopefully she can visit it and then play again! Go Rossana!

does anyone know how we could contact her? i really hope she keeps playing- i have only seen her play once!
Where did u see her at >?

Hayato
Feb 10th, 2004, 07:32 AM
Australian Open 2002 where she defeated Elena Tatarkova 63 62, and i was the only one clapping at Tatarkova's mistakes ;)

Fantastic
Feb 10th, 2004, 01:00 PM
I'm guessing she's just taking a break and will probably come back at Acapulco or one of the smaller clay court tournaments. She was having a really tough run of losses at the end of last season. Her daughter is probably also ready to start school soon and she may need to stay with her until she is adjusted before Rossana can resume traveling again.

starr
Feb 10th, 2004, 01:36 PM
I've really enjoyed seeing her with her husband and little girl. The little girl, Ana (I think), is so cute and her husband seems very sweet too. I think that they may have a hard time traveling because their child is reaching school age now.

I remember seeing Ana on the practice court with her mother. Ana was picking up balls with the ball sweeper, and her mother was whizzing tennis balls down her end of the court. Ana was completely unfazed and not at all worried about being hit. Her mother, although concentrating totally on her practice and not talking to Ana at all, seemed to always know exactly where Ana was and even though she sometimes came within a few feet of Ana with a shot, I sensed from Ana's calm that she never got hit during these sessions.

When Rossana took a break, the coach played with Ana and was having her volley balls at the net. I think Ana was 3 years old then.

During matches, she would sit on her Papi's lap or play quietly by his feet.

Hayato
Feb 12th, 2004, 03:21 AM
i hope she comes back!

j_dementieva27
Feb 12th, 2004, 04:34 AM
i sw her at the us open 03... she was playing her first round doubles match... impressed me the most with her movement and her nice bum :)

Hayato
Feb 13th, 2004, 07:18 PM
what about her charm on the court?? ;)