PDA

View Full Version : Web address quesion..

Mase
Feb 9th, 2004, 08:58 PM
I used to be able to access the website using the web address www.womenstennisforums.com and now I can no longer get to the site that way, I get an error message. It seems to have happened when you guys upgraded the server o whatevr was done. Do you guys know if that web address is going to be available still? PLEASE?!!? I'd explain but its a long story;) any info would be appreciated! Thanks!

Mase

AjdeNate!
Feb 9th, 2004, 09:16 PM
Yes, let Mase access this site via that URL!!! A happy Mase is a happy world. :bounce: :banana: :devil:

Mase
Feb 10th, 2004, 01:05 AM
I just tried from this PC and its working now, thanks!!!! :wavey:

AjdeNate!
Feb 10th, 2004, 01:07 AM
:woohoo:

Mase
Feb 10th, 2004, 01:12 AM
:bounce::bounce: They're to nice to us here arent they Nate? :kiss:

AjdeNate!
Feb 10th, 2004, 01:31 AM
I'm waiting for them to charge our asses rent as much as we're on here. :haha:

alexusjonesfan
Feb 10th, 2004, 01:51 AM
on a related note, what's the diff. between www.wtaworld.com (http://www.wtaworld.com/) and www2.wtaworld.com? Is one on a separate server? or are they just two links to the same address?

AjdeNate!
Feb 10th, 2004, 01:53 AM
Hey viggenski! :hearts:
:wavey: How've you been?

alexusjonesfan
Feb 10th, 2004, 01:54 AM
Hey viggenski! :hearts:
:wavey: How've you been?
I've been sleeping my ass off. Spring break's a week away ;)
are you on msn?

AjdeNate!
Feb 10th, 2004, 01:59 AM
No, I'm not. I'm about to have class - 15 mins. So I should be all concentrating and stuff. ;) I'm on reading week starting on Sunday. Basically that is 1 week to do nothing. :p

alexusjonesfan
Feb 10th, 2004, 02:01 AM
No, I'm not. I'm about to have class - 15 mins. So I should be all concentrating and stuff. ;) I'm on reading week starting on Sunday. Basically that is 1 week to do nothing. :p
yeah, we're probably going to be working most of reading week (damn projects and stuff), but I really need the off-time at this point ;)

AjdeNate!
Feb 10th, 2004, 02:06 AM
You can always take holiday in Chicago. I've heard there's a lot of sights to see.... ;)
:lol:

AjdeNate!
Feb 10th, 2004, 02:06 AM
....... oh and don't work too hard mister, have some fun while you're at it.