PDA

View Full Version : Bye Bye Tennis: Serena's New TV Series...

Cybelle Darkholme
Feb 9th, 2004, 04:21 PM
TV News: Tennis star Serena Williams has begun work on Lifetime's new series "The Divison", Sherilyn Fenn is tipped to co-star in the new "Mr. Ed", and details are out on a new "Batman" animated series at ToonZone (http://forums.toonzone.net/showthread.php?t=102021).

Cybelle Darkholme
Feb 9th, 2004, 04:28 PM
nevermind she's just gueststarring

http://www.lifetimetv.com/shows/division/index.html

pigam
Feb 9th, 2004, 04:33 PM
:eek: after first message!!
:smoke: after reading the second
;)

Rocketta
Feb 9th, 2004, 04:36 PM
alright girl you had me upset there for a minute...:hehehe:

apoet29
Feb 9th, 2004, 04:39 PM
God, don't scare me like that!

Joachim
Feb 9th, 2004, 04:39 PM
I think her career is finished

Rocketta
Feb 9th, 2004, 04:42 PM
I think her career is finished
and that really means a lot to us and her.....Oh WAIT, no it doesn't it.....:o

apoet29
Feb 9th, 2004, 04:51 PM
Please, Serena's career is just starting. I do think it is interesting that Serena is getting so many acting gigs in the last year: My Wife and Kids, Showtime, Law and Order: SUV and now this Lifetime gig. Good for her for being successful at everything she has tried.

Joachim
Feb 9th, 2004, 04:56 PM
Hollywood is more interesting for her

apoet29
Feb 9th, 2004, 05:02 PM
Hollywood is more interesting for her
You don't know that for sure. So until Serena makes an announcement otherwise, I think we have to assume that she is going to return to tennis.

harloo
Feb 9th, 2004, 06:10 PM
LOL! Serena needs to get back too tennis. I just don't know what she is up too in Hollywood. I cannot wait to see her do Beautyshop though.

:lol:

Cariaoke
Feb 9th, 2004, 06:15 PM
she is raking up the guest spots... good lord. :bowdown:

vogus
Feb 9th, 2004, 07:20 PM
Serena would prefer to be a C grade actress than a world class athlete. The critics are going to lambaste her, that's if they even bother to pay any attention to her "work" at all.

pisces
Feb 10th, 2004, 08:08 PM
Remember,it Serena Williams life!.Whatever the Williams Sisters or anyother lady of tennis decided to do ,i wish them the best.Life is short.Don"t worry ,be happy.?

Ballbuster
Feb 10th, 2004, 08:12 PM
I don't see any of those PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES in the upcoming ESPN Ahmad Rashad special doing anything but PLAYING PROFESSIONAL SPORTS.

Serena needs to concentrate on her tennis. Her window of opportunity will not always be there.

BigB08822
Feb 10th, 2004, 08:34 PM
I think this is a good thing for her to do and people shouldn't give her trouble for it. She is injured and is recovering so she can not spend as much time training and playing tournaments as she could before. Why not use this time to do things she has dreamed of, like acting and make some good money while she is at it. YOU GO GIRL!