PDA

View Full Version : boring threads

slice
Feb 9th, 2004, 09:22 AM
id just like to say to u all that ur threads suck atm-nuthin interesting except for an occasional one... we have had all the williams "when r they gonna come bak" etc threads and "kim cant beat justine etc"...

and yes, b4 all the stupid posters come to this thread, this thread is probably classified as being boring too.

tennis doesnt just revolve around the belgiums and the williams' and it is certainly becoming boring because of them!

:rolleyes:

SpikeyAidanm
Feb 9th, 2004, 09:27 AM
yup the "Who is ur favourite [insert venus/justine/kim/serena name in here] fan " threads also are :zzz:

Actually I find tak about not so well known players way more interesting to discuss :) =)

Xian
Feb 9th, 2004, 10:01 AM
I find those "Who has more talent blabla" or "Kim is sexy" that boring. Usually I do not post in the general message thread anymore cause there are so many stupid people out there with absolute no knowledge about tennis :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

Greenout
Feb 9th, 2004, 10:05 AM
Nothing more boring that reading posts about "how boring it is with
the Sisters or the Belgians on top of the tennis world"! :haha:

tennnisfannn
Feb 9th, 2004, 10:12 AM
What else can we talk about, Jen is out of circulation, she usually generates alot of talk win, lose or draw. Serena too. There is only so much anyone can say about AnnaK, she lated the longest for a player out of circulation.
Actually I hear you, it is not just the tennis board , it is tennis that has become boring. We had an entire slam with barely any exciting matches, i am sure there were many exciting matches between non top players but unfortubately we only get to see the top players stam roll their opponents. The final was only exciting for the controversy created. Until everyone is healthy we will probably see one exciting match per tourny.
We just had a tier one and the most exciting thing that happened was the withdrawals not the tennis. Hardly anything to keep talking about. The paris tourny is a forgone conclusion, If Kim is upset then we shall have something to talk about.
Next week promises more of is justine better than Kim, can Venus regain form type of threads.
But alas we are still here, I need a life. http://smileys.******************/cat/4/4_6_201.gif (http://www.******************/?partner=ZSzeb001)

jrm
Feb 9th, 2004, 10:23 AM
To be honest, the Williams sisters and the Belgiums are all we see on TV

selestribe
Feb 9th, 2004, 07:29 PM
To be honest, the Williams sisters and the Belgiums are all we see on TV

Bad luck !
Your Tv sucks ! :p

Pamela Shriver
Feb 9th, 2004, 07:42 PM
I find those "Who has more talent blabla" or "Kim is sexy" that boring. Usually I do not post in the general message thread anymore cause there are so many stupid people out there with absolute no knowledge about tennis :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:
Like moi.

Personally I find any thread without me in boring.

QuicKyMonSter
Feb 9th, 2004, 08:03 PM
id just like to say to u all that ur threads suck atm-nuthin interesting except for an occasional one... we have had all the williams "when r they gonna come bak" etc threads and "kim cant beat justine etc"...

and yes, b4 all the stupid posters come to this thread, this thread is probably classified as being boring too.

tennis doesnt just revolve around the belgiums and the williams' and it is certainly becoming boring because of them!

:rolleyes:

some of the threads you've started r also boring........

Darop.
Feb 9th, 2004, 09:41 PM
Though dont you think this is the most stupid of all? :confused:

*JR*
Feb 9th, 2004, 11:42 PM
id just like to say to u all that ur threads suck atm-nuthin interesting except for an occasional one...
Uh, don't grace us with your presence then. You belong on Tennisrulz anyway! :lol:

Fyndh0rnElf
Feb 10th, 2004, 01:01 AM
Uh, don't grace us with your presence then. You belong on Tennisrulz anyway! :lol:

:explode: Well tennisrulz is about tennis; wtaworld is about morons like you

Hi slice :dance:

*JR*
Feb 10th, 2004, 02:06 AM
:explode: Well tennisrulz is about tennis; wtaworld is about morons like you

So then what are YOU doing here, too? :devil: