PDA

View Full Version : Serena @ Pre Grammy Party

Mica
Feb 8th, 2004, 05:29 AM
have no proof, but at this link
http://www.**************/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=gls====50692&evntI=629 (http://www.**************/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=gls====50692&evntI=629)

scroll down till u see a few pics of Magic John and Sharon Osbourne and youll see a black woman with a white shirt and black skirt. It looks exactly like Serena. I aso believe it is her because she does ahve a place in LA and its not inplausible that she would be at this hottest ticket in town.

if the link doesnt work then type in :2004 Clive Davis Pre-Grammy Party - Backstage and Audience in the search part.

EDIT: its confirmed with pics from this link. scroll down:
http://www.**************/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=GLS====50692&nbc1=1&str=&styp=&sfld=&evntI=629&sortval=3a&PageNum=2 (http://www.**************/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=GLS====50692&nbc1=1&str=&styp=&sfld=&evntI=629&sortval=3a&PageNum=2)

Rising Sun
Feb 8th, 2004, 05:34 AM
Wow, Rena. :drool:

Too bad the pic's too small. :sad:

Greenout
Feb 8th, 2004, 05:36 AM
Yeah. Serena is really feeling bad about not playing tennis this month. ;)

Hey..it's Paris Hilton!! :lol:

Alan
Feb 8th, 2004, 05:46 AM
[QUOTE=Greenout]Yeah. Serena is really feeling bad about not playing tennis this month. ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

harloo
Feb 8th, 2004, 06:25 AM
Thanks for the info, Here is Serena pics with magic. Go Serena, get ya party on!

http://www.**************/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=GLS====50692&evntI=629&c4nvi=3&str=3941&styp=clbi

harloo
Feb 8th, 2004, 06:27 AM
She looks so good in black and white.:D

LucasArg
Feb 8th, 2004, 07:09 AM
She looks stunning! I see youre having a good time in L.A. ;)

Jeff
Feb 8th, 2004, 07:44 AM
Serena is somethin else. You go girl ;)

SJW
Feb 8th, 2004, 10:26 AM
who is Rebecca Gayheart? :)

Serena is absolutely :drool:

bandabou
Feb 8th, 2004, 10:36 AM
Yeah, yeah....all nice and cozy, but babygirl you´re a tennis-player. Enough of this partying already.

Experimentee
Feb 8th, 2004, 11:47 AM

Shes an actor, i think shes been in a few teen movies. Cant remember what though.

MaRKy MaRk
Feb 8th, 2004, 12:52 PM
A bit off topic, but does anyone know if Luther Vandross will be able to make the Grammy's tonight?

Also, does Serena have to be invited to go to these things? She seems to go to everything, but is she allowed to come uninvited? Or does she have connections? Either way, lucky girl!

CC
Feb 8th, 2004, 02:52 PM
That mofo! :o

mimbari24
Feb 8th, 2004, 03:03 PM
I hope the partying isn't getting in the way of her comeback.

Freewoman33
Feb 8th, 2004, 03:04 PM
Looking go, Babygirl.

Clive Davis' parties are legendary. I think you have to be invited, but you can bring a guest. I wouldn't be surprised if Clive's people extended the invitation to Serena.

To all you haters ready to hate on Serena, don't worry I'm pretty sure Serena is getting her daily practice in an when the time is right, she'll be all fired up to spank your favs. Leave her alone and go bash Anna K. and Jennife C.

K-Dog
Feb 8th, 2004, 03:04 PM

She won an Oscar a few years back for Best Supporting Actress for Quills

LindsayRocks89
Feb 8th, 2004, 03:07 PM
serena, serena, you need to be on the practice courts so you can come back ;)

DA FOREHAND
Feb 8th, 2004, 03:50 PM
I'm sorry but this doesn't look good....Bad PR...didn't she just w/draw from yet another tournament?

She wasn't wearing Nike at this party so I wonder how they feel about thier investment?

CC
Feb 8th, 2004, 03:58 PM
She won an Oscar a few years back for Best Supporting Actress for Quills
Quills was one of my favorite movies and I don't remember her being in it.

I think, if I'm not mistaken, Rebecca Gayheart is from something like "Jawbreakers."

starr
Feb 8th, 2004, 04:00 PM
Who is Brent Ratner?

CC
Feb 8th, 2004, 04:08 PM
He's a video director, and turns out he's also engaged to Rebecca Gayheart.

harloo
Feb 8th, 2004, 04:21 PM
People will have something to say about Serena withdrawing if she went to the grammy party or not, it's just the nature of people speculating over something they have no control over.

I'm pretty sure Beyonce got Serena into the parties.

Go Serena, get your party on! But not too much babygirl, because you need to come back and get those trophies.;) :kiss: :lick:

Cariaoke
Feb 8th, 2004, 04:34 PM
Wow Serena looks great... I wish she was in Paris instead but we can't all have what we want. :(

Rebecca Gayheart was not in "Quills". She was in "Urban Legend", "Jawbreakers", "Nothin' 2 Lose" and several other teen films. She's also famous for running a stop sign and killing a 9 year old boy by hitting him while he was riding his bike. She was apparently talking on her cell phone at the time. She got no jail time and got some probation.

Brett Rattner directed several music videos for Mariah Carey and Jay Z. He also directed Rush Hour and Rush Hour 2.

Gawd, I know so much useless information. :0

Hulet
Feb 8th, 2004, 04:49 PM
"I am continuing to train, and I feel that I am just about where I want to be," [Serena] said. "My knee feels great, and I look forward to coming back in championship form." :lol:

K-Dog
Feb 8th, 2004, 07:08 PM
Quills was one of my favorite movies and I don't remember her being in it.

I think, if I'm not mistaken, Rebecca Gayheart is from something like "Jawbreakers."

Oopps!! I was thinking of someone else. I believe I was thinking of an actress with the last name Gayharden. I'm not sure that she was in Quills though. I know an actress with the name Gayharden won a best supporting actress Oscar a little while ago.

Hots4Safin
Feb 8th, 2004, 07:51 PM
Marcia Gay Harden won the best supporting actress oscar for Pollack a few years back. Rebecca Gayheart was also in Beverly Hills 90210 as dylan' s ill fated wife.

Serena looks great.

CinnamoninCinema
Feb 8th, 2004, 08:18 PM
Go Serena! Burn up that red carpet!

Take that money and run ...

Mr. Man
Feb 8th, 2004, 09:09 PM
:drool: Serena. Rebecca ran someone over? I didn't know that.

tennisIlove09
Feb 8th, 2004, 09:16 PM
so THIS is the reason she didn't wanna go to Paris!

GO SERENA! Represent at the Grammys! :worship:

CC
Feb 9th, 2004, 02:31 AM
Go Serena! Burn up that red carpet!

Take that money and run ...
If only they would stop photographing her at all her public appearances, she'd be able to make a clean getaway.

MaRKy MaRk
Feb 9th, 2004, 05:45 AM
I'm pretty sure Beyonce got Serena into the parties.
Are Serena and Beyonce friends? How did you find this out?
Serena sure knows how to pick her friends. :cool:

Pamela Shriver
Feb 9th, 2004, 07:50 AM
Serena @ Pre Grammy Party

Typo surely, its called The Pammy awards aint it....