PDA

View Full Version : One week and Mary Pierce will come back to courts!!

m_pierce fan
Feb 17th, 2002, 09:00 AM
Allez Mary!One week and you are again in courts..!!I hope that Mary's injuries are over now and she can play healthy and good game!!I think everyone knows that when Mary plays her own game she will be one of the best players on tour!!!It will be very interesting to see Mary playing against the best players on tour like Capriati, Hingis and Seles forget V.Williams and Clijsters...So just 1 week and play starts in Scottsdale!!!

ALLEZ MARY!!!YOU ARE THE BEST ALWAYS!!!:hearts: :hearts:

Althea
Feb 17th, 2002, 12:07 PM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Williams Rulez
Feb 17th, 2002, 12:10 PM
Allez Mary!! I can't wait for your return! :D

nikita771
Feb 17th, 2002, 12:16 PM
I am so glad to hear that. I really like Mary and have missed her. I hope that she is now 100% healthy and ready to start beating some butt.

AjdeNate!
Feb 17th, 2002, 02:04 PM
Allez Mary - Kick some booty in your return! :)

arn
Feb 17th, 2002, 04:15 PM
Woohoo :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

JCFan
Feb 17th, 2002, 04:22 PM
I hope she can do well and make her way through the draw in Scottsdale. I'd like to see this girl play on TV at some point this year! :)

auntie janie
Feb 17th, 2002, 04:31 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Scotso
Feb 17th, 2002, 11:09 PM
I can't wait for her to come back. I just hope she's fully recovered. It's sad not seeing her name in the top 10 where it most certainly belongs.

ALLEZ MARIE!

harloo
Feb 17th, 2002, 11:38 PM
I miss seeing Mary at the French, she has such good results there!! I just hope everything is well with her body, she has had so many injuries. Come on Mary!!!!!!!;)

Vanity
Feb 18th, 2002, 12:15 AM
I know that a lot of people think we have seen the last of her after the AO, but I am confident she will return!!! Can't wait to see her healthy and winning again! :D

Zl@tko
Feb 18th, 2002, 12:59 AM
Wish you best comeback, Mary!!!

Scorpion
Feb 18th, 2002, 02:54 PM
I really hope that Mary can be fully recovered from her injuries and back to her good form for the coming up tournament!! It was very sad to see that Mary tried to recover from one injury for a long time and then followed by another one when she played the Hong Kong Ladies Challenge!! Hoping Mary will be ready in her best form for the French Open 2002!!!

auntie janie
Feb 18th, 2002, 03:32 PM
I don't think she will be playing here. The Sarasota article posted by bwguy makes it sound like she is returning to action there, and that is April 1.