PDA

View Full Version : Washington = worst commentator EVER

croat123
Feb 7th, 2004, 05:50 PM
the guy is such an idiot. all he did during ao was sit with the photographers and talk about the weather on the court after each set. now i'm listening to him during the davis cup and he really doesn't say anything smart. he seems just to bs a lot to take up time

ys
Feb 7th, 2004, 05:59 PM
Did you understand that just now? Then you are too ... not awfully smart.

CanadianBoy21
Feb 7th, 2004, 07:44 PM
Did you understand that just now? Then you are too ... not awfully smart.
looks like you two have something in common. :tape:

Grafiati
Feb 7th, 2004, 07:45 PM
Question: I enjoyed watching Mal play and I hear he is a nice guy, but is there any way some insider can oust him from his spot on the booth? Seriously! It is quite painful to listen to-it's not just his comments themselves but the sound of his voice as well. I wish Mary Carillo could have done the Davis Cup this weekend with Cliff. It sounds kind of mean, but I really wish ESPN would cut Mal totally. He really is bad.

Knizzle
Feb 7th, 2004, 07:46 PM
looks like you too have something in common. :tape:

ewe should have put too in bold!!

CanadianBoy21
Feb 7th, 2004, 07:50 PM
ewe should have put too in bold!!
lol, you are so thru. I massacred really badly.

Looks like I have something in c'mon with them.
:tape:

Dawn Marie
Feb 7th, 2004, 07:52 PM
Well it's not like ESPN is giving him the good seats like they do Patrick and Pammy and Wannabe Mary now are they???

ESPN is putting his black ass in the hot sun.... and then that is what he talks about .. the weather. LMAO

ESPN sux!

Dawn Marie
Feb 7th, 2004, 08:00 PM
Well you can't really call MAL a commentator. A POSER is more of what his job is. Espn is putting him in the picture to make it look like a diverse network, when it comes to tennis.

ESPN SUX.

I really wish one day that somewhere, somehow... they lose all their rights to showing anything of tennis. I wish that someone else who has more money and FAN interest will buy out their tennis contracts!!

the cat
Feb 7th, 2004, 08:01 PM
Well said, Dawn. :) Except the part about Mary Jo. :mad: She just melts me with her wonderful warmth. :D :drool:

ESPN doesn't give Mal alot to do. And Pal Mal hasn't gotten a chance to rise to the top of the tennis analysts field the way Patrick McEnroe and Mary Carillo have. Mal is an okay analyst. And he will get better in time.

Dawn Marie
Feb 7th, 2004, 08:06 PM
hi the cat:)

the cat
Feb 7th, 2004, 08:07 PM
Hi Dawn! :wavey: :kiss: