PDA

View Full Version : Im so angry!!!!

crazillo
Feb 7th, 2004, 11:51 AM
Today, i got a racket from Yonex but i didnt hear the bell bc of my music.... I am so disappointed bc i wont be able to practise the next twoweeks, just today the last time. And now i have to take my old racquet. *arrrrrrgh*

AleOrtu
Feb 7th, 2004, 03:47 PM
what is the "bell bc"?

crazillo
Feb 7th, 2004, 04:11 PM
bell is the thing that rings...... or is it called ring???

bc = because short form

Rtael
Feb 7th, 2004, 04:17 PM
So they don't just leave it there? and they won't come back for two weeks?

faboozadoo15
Feb 7th, 2004, 04:21 PM
if they just leave, don't they give you information about where you can pick it up?

crazillo
Feb 7th, 2004, 04:51 PM
they gave me a little piece of paper that i should come to thge post office monday 15 o clock. but i have a special work then, i dont know what it is in english: you leave school for 2 weeks and work in a normal shop or something like that. and because i have to work til the evening every day i cannot get my racqut and my training will be cancelled due to my work, because i cannot go earlier the days i have training.

Maggie&MomoFan
Feb 7th, 2004, 05:02 PM
is it maggie's raqcuet, i play it and i love it, i am with 3 of them with a white grip on them too! just like maggie, mary, and paradorn!!

Melly Flew Us
Feb 7th, 2004, 09:29 PM
[QUOTE=crazillo]but i have a special work then, i dont know what it is in english: you leave school for 2 weeks and work in a normal shop or something like that. QUOTE]

work experience in the uk

crazillo
Feb 7th, 2004, 09:52 PM
thanks melly.... in german, we have a word that is totally different.... it is the yonex rd ti 80, i love this one more than the newer ones. it has a white grip, yes! but maggie plays with anotherone, doesnt she.

Maggie&MomoFan
Feb 7th, 2004, 10:35 PM
no, hers is RD ti-80 with white grip just like us!!

crazillo
Feb 7th, 2004, 10:37 PM
cool, but the racquet is now two years old, isnt it. how do you play with it? what are your experiences?

Maggie&MomoFan
Feb 8th, 2004, 12:07 AM
i like it a lot and yea i think its almost 2 years but so many pros use it and daniela just started with it. its very popular. i am the only one at my club who plays it and they all who use it are in love with it. basically i play right handedd, 2 handed bh which is better than my Fh, my backhands my weapopn and the raqcuet gives me great control with it. also it helps my volleys and serve to be huge weapons which i like. ive been playing since i was 4 and im 16 now and yea its my favorite raqcuet ever!

crazillo
Feb 8th, 2004, 01:03 PM
i am 16 too. so i see we have a similiar game style bc my beackhand is better, too.

crazillo
Feb 10th, 2004, 09:18 PM
i havwe the racquet now and will practice tommorow. i will tell you how i can handle it.