PDA

View Full Version : The Sanex Team...Who's Next?

Tennisace
Feb 17th, 2002, 08:58 AM
The first alumnus of this elite team was Justine Henin, then Marta Marrero, and now Eleni Danilidou seems to be emerging...

there are four others left on the team...Scarlett Werner :hearts: Francessca Savinelli, Michelle Gerards, and Emanuelle Edon...

so who's next to emerge from this prestigious team? I really hope Scarlett is next...she had some good doubles results when she played for Germany in the Fed Cup finals and currently is playing in Bogota qualies! Let's hope she can emerge as another promising German player! :D

matthias
Feb 17th, 2002, 09:36 AM
i sas Scarlett last year at filderstadt Qualifying against chladkova, she gave her a great fight, and lost a though 3rd set. i was impressed from her. i hope she can make it to the maindraw at bogota!

Zamboni
Feb 17th, 2002, 11:41 AM
What is that Sanex Team?
Linda sees the name of the Netherlands' most promising junior in years, and wants to know all about it ;)

cynicole
Feb 17th, 2002, 05:55 PM
For reference http://www.sanex.net/sports/tennis_team.asp

Not a lot of information there...but you might want to check it out if you haven't already.

Randy H
Feb 17th, 2002, 07:48 PM
I'd say Scarlett or Michelle...Both were touted to be really good juniors a couple years back, but didn't really seem to make quite as much of a dent as may have been expected. Nonetheless, they are still both quite young (I think both are in their last year of eligibility for junior cmpetition still), so there is still plenty of time for them to keep improving and have a successful pro career :)

-Sonic-
Feb 18th, 2002, 12:14 PM
Werner played great doubles with Muller in the fed cup finals, i hope she reaches the top.