PDA

View Full Version : Tennisrulz Madness

Nikola
Feb 7th, 2004, 07:04 AM
OK, I was informed by a member of my website

www.jelly-dokic.com

that my signature there was changed.
My signature was a link to my website, but it seems that Pierre ( Russianfan here) the owner or Gerhard co-worker changed it to their link, so at one point my signature was leading to their website.

Sick, isn't it? :o

More, I tried to changed it, but it gives their link again, like my link is banned or automatically modified to their. :fiery:

Nikola
Feb 7th, 2004, 07:11 AM
Now, I managed to make it look like my signature, but it's not the link it should be with no banner there. :o

*JR*
Feb 7th, 2004, 02:03 PM
One more item for Car Key Boi to add To That Long List he keeps! :lol:

Russianfan
Feb 7th, 2004, 03:04 PM
I'll find out who did this, your signature was fine and should not have been changed... is it ok now?

Russianfan
Feb 7th, 2004, 03:10 PM
Ok, it was fixed, apparently not intended to affect your signature but still wrong:( sorry...

*JR*
Feb 7th, 2004, 03:45 PM
Ok, it was fixed, apparently not intended to affect your signature but still wrong:( sorry...
Pierre, with all due respect, you've had Admin's with their Own Often-competing agendas for as long as I can remember, though. (The Riley-Gerhard War Was Only One such instance as I recall).

Nikola
Feb 7th, 2004, 04:48 PM
Thanks, still I would like to know how it happened :rolleyes: and why the topic was blocked as well :o and why did it have to affect anything at all.

CC
Feb 7th, 2004, 05:24 PM
Devilish -- I would do it too. ;)

Nikola
Feb 7th, 2004, 07:29 PM
Devilish -- I would do it too. ;)

lol, me 2 :lol:

SpikeyAidanm
Feb 8th, 2004, 10:02 AM
It was Gerhard der, who else wud it be :rolleyes:

Frank Riley
Feb 9th, 2004, 06:02 PM
Okay I was the person that told Niko his link was changed and that is because I check everything out from time to time to see what is going on.
First I think Pierre is a good person, I think Pierre has some major problems in his life and is not checking his web site very much, so then this crazy man Gerhard does mean things like this, I had two years of Gerhards childish acts. The major problem with tennisrulz right now is the way this silly little German man acts. In fact I wish for Pierre's well being he would start to see that. I always open my arms to communications with Pierre and try to understand his problems, but Gerhard (and I do send my love Gerhard) really is not a fair person in any terms. It is sad we need to act like this, Gerhard is such a child and small man when he acts like this. And no I will not change that statement at all, Gerhards behavior is disturbing to everyone. I am open to any communications Gerhard Grundhammer wants at my email at pointed@earthlink.net
That is the last I will say about this here.

Gerhard if this was not you, I can not see who it would be other than you my friend, I am sorry if I am wrong, but Pierre has come right out and said he knew nothing of this, Pierre has corrected this problem at this time. Gerhard I think you are a bigger man than this so why act like this, it makes me so unhappy to see this behavior.

Frank Riley
Feb 11th, 2004, 06:05 PM
Okay I think the best thing is to move on, Pierre has been honest and done the right thing and I am sure Pierre has talked to Gerhard about the behavior. Lets get back to tennis and I have a Sports Illustrated Magazine to look at.