PDA

View Full Version : News From Venus Herself!

xr6turbo
Feb 6th, 2004, 03:17 PM
Venus Withdraws from Tokyo

2/6/04 2:31 PM

Hey everyone. I am still in Japan but I have some disapointing news. I had to pull out of the tournament because of a problem with my right knee. I am too broken up to go in to detail about it. In any case don't start crying. I expect to return to the Tour for my next tournament in Antwerp. I hope that I will be better by that time. The one thing that I am most concerned about besides this injury setback is my preparation time for events. It is very difficult to take time off and then try to play an event with little practice or preparation.

My problems actually started in Melbourne which really contributed to my third round result there. It was very difficult to motivate myself to move because of the injury. Hence, I missed many shots because my feet were not prepared and I could not run down balls.

I was on the up and up, but this first round match here really aggravated things. I guess I just need to step away from the court let it heal and get back into the swing of things. The best news is that my prognosis is good. I will not be out very long. I just need time to get better and get some practice too.

Hey, I guess I was not too broken up to talk about it after all -- I suppose that this is the first step on the road to recovery!!!

http://www.venuswilliams.com/news/fullstory.sps?inewsid=52925

WhatTheDeuce
Feb 6th, 2004, 03:20 PM
:)

Cariaoke
Feb 6th, 2004, 03:20 PM
wow! :worship:

get well soon, Venus!

7~ŚLęV3ń˝
Feb 6th, 2004, 03:29 PM
ms VENUS you played in the 2nd round... not the first..., the injury must be so bad...

LucasArg
Feb 6th, 2004, 03:30 PM
I still want to cry..

SJW
Feb 6th, 2004, 03:32 PM
Venus :hearts:

Experimentee
Feb 6th, 2004, 03:34 PM
I'll take her word that its not serious :)

I noticed some problems with her movement at the AO too, but I didnt know it was a leg injury.

GANGSTABACKHAND!
Feb 6th, 2004, 03:34 PM
I like how quickly she addresses her fans. Get better soon Venus, the WTA needs you. This puts everything that happened at the AO in perspective! I was waiting for Venus to make these statements. I was just telling a friend that Venus isn't one to complain about why she lost a match, you will find out later that she had some type of inury. She proved me right again!!lol!!

mexicotrip
Feb 6th, 2004, 03:47 PM
Wow! "classy" Venus is still making 'excuses' for her 3rd round spanking at the Aussie Open. I am just happy she did not blame that stomach strain on it too. Very Classy Miss Williams. I have never in the history of Women's tennis heard anyone harp on about a loss weeks after it had happened.

lizchris
Feb 6th, 2004, 03:47 PM
It can't be that serious if she expects to play Antwerp. I think she did the right thing by pulling out of Tokyo. She had no points to defend, but has championship ponts to defend at Antwerp, plus she can gain points by being the three or four seed (assuming Amelie plays, which I doubt).

Serendy Willick
Feb 6th, 2004, 03:49 PM
Wow! "classy" Venus is still making 'excuses' for her 3rd round spanking at the Aussie Open. I am just happy she did not blame that stomach strain on it too. Very Classy Miss Williams. I have never in the history of Women's tennis heard anyone harp on about a loss weeks after it had happened.

Another bait post:rolleyes: Lisa Raymound got her ass kicked in the first round.

mexicotrip
Feb 6th, 2004, 03:57 PM
Another bait post:rolleyes: Lisa Raymound got her ass kicked in the first round.

the truth hurts -ah! ;)

mexicotrip
Feb 6th, 2004, 03:58 PM
and it is not a bait post...it is my opinion.
Here it is again! ;)

"Wow! "classy" Venus is still making 'excuses' for her 3rd round spanking at the Aussie Open. I am just happy she did not blame that stomach strain on it too. Very Classy Miss Williams. I have never in the history of Women's tennis heard anyone harp on about a loss weeks after it had happened."

Mrs. Peel
Feb 6th, 2004, 04:04 PM
Poor girl! Get better Venus!!!! :sad:

kyk710
Feb 6th, 2004, 04:10 PM
Here it is again! ;)

"Wow! "classy" Venus is still making 'excuses' for her 3rd round spanking at the Aussie Open. I am just happy she did not blame that stomach strain on it too. Very Classy Miss Williams. I have never in the history of Women's tennis heard anyone harp on about a loss weeks after it had happened."
Obviously Venus is hurting. She could have EASILY won this tournament and it is obvious that she is devastated at having to pull out. Why don't you show some sympathy instead oh "harping" on Venus. I am not a big fan of Venus, and I wanted Chanda to win this match, but I feel for Venus and I would never want Chanda to win by her opponent getting injured. Venus has done nothing but praise Lisa for playing a great match at the AO, so why don't you get your facts straight before you blame someone for "making excuses". Thanks.

paellapan
Feb 6th, 2004, 04:13 PM
Here it is again! ;)

Seems like you got some red dots for expressing your opinion :shrug:

ys
Feb 6th, 2004, 04:16 PM
What a nice girl she is.. Hopefully she does well in Antwerp..

mexicotrip
Feb 6th, 2004, 04:31 PM
Obviously Venus is hurting. She could have EASILY won this tournament and it is obvious that she is devastated at having to pull out. Why don't you show some sympathy instead oh "harping" on Venus. I am not a big fan of Venus, and I wanted Chanda to win this match, but I feel for Venus and I would never want Chanda to win by her opponent getting injured. Venus has done nothing but praise Lisa for playing a great match at the AO, so why don't you get your facts straight before you blame someone for "making excuses". Thanks.
I am not "happy" that Venus is hurt. Injuries are a very sas part of sport. My beef is with the way she brought up the Aussie open *rolls eyes*

Aphex
Feb 6th, 2004, 04:41 PM
Yeah, Venus, rest those nice, sexy, long legs of yours... :lick:
(Aphex :tape: )

G_Slammed
Feb 6th, 2004, 04:41 PM
My beef is with the way she brought up the Aussie open *rolls eyes*

Sounds like the truth is hurtin' you.

akosijepoy
Feb 6th, 2004, 04:45 PM
wow...another injury so early in the tennis season...get well soon venus!

Lady
Feb 6th, 2004, 05:11 PM
This must be really devastating for Venus! :sad:

She was so happy to be playing again! :(

Please be healthy again for the Antwerp! :kiss:

Serendy Willick
Feb 6th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Here it is again! ;)

You have every right to express it, just as I have every right to tell you what I think about it.AND I will say it again,

BAIT POST!! (BTW, medicore Lisa Raymound loss in the first round :bounce: :bounce: )

pigam
Feb 6th, 2004, 05:14 PM
How is Venus preparing her tournaments. I mean: who's her hitting partner @ the moment (not that that has anything to do with her injuries, just wondering). Is it the same guy who kinda coached her during the AO?

Serendy Willick
Feb 6th, 2004, 05:22 PM
How is Venus preparing her tournaments. I mean: who's her hitting partner @ the moment (not that that has anything to do with her injuries, just wondering). Is it the same guy who kinda coached her during the AO?

Venus is gonna have these nagging injuries until she gets back to match tough form, it happened to Davenoport, and it will probably happen to Serena when she comes back too.

CanadianBoy21
Feb 6th, 2004, 05:24 PM
That a girl Venus! :bounce:
I am glad she is not getting too down on herself. She knows sooner or later she'll get back.
Antwerp will bring her extra motivation to defend her title, assert herself, beat Kimberly and Justin, and get her diomands!
This is what makes a role model! This is what makes a champion. And you haters can doubt it, but sooner than later you will be proven this, and who gives an ish bout u anyway... Venus is doing her thing successfully off the court, and some of u might be jealous that she is over staging your faves by not even playing :lol:.

pigam
Feb 6th, 2004, 05:25 PM
Yeah I agree. But I was just wondering. You think she'll train with Serena in the week to come, since Serena is in Paris and Venus will play in Belgium? I mean, for them, ti's probably just 'around the corner' (whereas for us Europeans, Brussels and Paris is like Miiiiiiiiiiiiles away :) ).
I just hope all this bad luck isn't going to discourage (sic?) Venus...

Infiniti2001
Feb 6th, 2004, 05:28 PM
Awwww Vee :sad: She sounds pretty upbeat, actually. :bounce: :bounce: I hope this isn't going to be anything serious, and it kind of makes me feel even better about her AO loss. Go Venus :kiss: :hearts: :worship:

Venus Forever
Feb 6th, 2004, 05:37 PM
My beef is with the way she brought up the Aussie open *rolls eyes*
No doubtedly she was asked where the injury occured, and since it occured in Australia, she brought it up.:rolleyes:

Midnite Surfer
Feb 6th, 2004, 06:08 PM
I am not "happy" that Venus is hurt. Injuries are a very sas part of sport. My beef is with the way she brought up the Aussie open *rolls eyes*
Yup you're right. Lisa Raymond is now a player to be reckoned with with. Look out top ten!! She's headed straight to the top!! First Venus then Justine, Kim and Serena. :rolleyes:

Have you ever even seen a WTA match before the Raymond vs Williams?:lol:

Diya
Feb 6th, 2004, 09:12 PM
My problems actually started in Melbourne which really contributed to my third round result there. It was very difficult to motivate myself to move because of the injury. Hence, I missed many shots because my feet were not prepared and I could not run down balls.

:rolleyes: and her fans say she never makes excuses after she loses :rolleyes: Wasn't it she who herself claimed right b4 the AO ..." I AM READY " ? :rolleyes:

lizchris
Feb 6th, 2004, 09:18 PM
:rolleyes: and her fans say she never makes excuses after she loses :rolleyes: Wasn't it she who herself claimed right b4 the AO ..." I AM READY " ? :rolleyes:Did it ever occur to you dumbass that she was ready, but got injured DURING the AO like she did in 2002?

You should cut your brain out of your head and do something with it because it centrainly isn't being put to good use now.

Infiniti2001
Feb 6th, 2004, 09:34 PM
:worship: :worship: :worship:

jbone_0307
Feb 6th, 2004, 09:53 PM
Venus is such a loser. Ugh She doesn't seem to be comitted to me and at this rate she wont win a tournament this year. Oh but I bet shes gonna be refreshed and injury free when the Proximus Diamond Games comes up.

Venus Forever
Feb 6th, 2004, 10:25 PM
Venus (http://www.adsrve.com/linkredirect.php?h=434,3650685,wtaworld.com) is such a loser. Ugh She doesn't seem to be comitted to me and at this rate she wont win a tournament this year. Oh but I bet shes gonna be refreshed and injury free when the Proximus Diamond Games comes up.
I didn't realize that Venus was supposed to be committed to you.:tape:

It's sad when her "fans" start trashing her because she's injured. Truly pathetic.:rolleyes:

tennisIlove09
Feb 6th, 2004, 10:33 PM
GO Venus!

*$%# off to that haters! :lol:

TartarVicario
Feb 6th, 2004, 10:38 PM
I don't know why people want to have red dots :shrug:

nander
Feb 6th, 2004, 10:39 PM
:rolleyes: and her fans say she never makes excuses after she loses :rolleyes: Wasn't it she who herself claimed right b4 the AO ..." I AM READY " ? :rolleyes:I gather that your flag represents India. I don't know how significant it is since you apparently live in NY, but it is not unreasonable to assume that your use of it means something.
Just a suggestion, maybe if you channeled all your negativity re Venus into some positive stuff for players from that country, who knows from the millions of potential players, a champion might arise.
At least the Eastern European fans have people to relate to and so are not that caught up with dissing people from other countries. They may be fanatically supportive of their many -ovas but for the most part they leave players from other countries alone.
I know you have the freedom to cheer and demonise whomsoever you want but you are surely overdoing it.

SJW
Feb 6th, 2004, 11:20 PM
these fans VF are nothing but bandwagon hoppers. it's easy to proclaim to the world you love a player when they are doing good, but as soon as it gets tough, they turn on the player.

Venus doesn't owe you ANYTHING Jbone. stop acting like she does. i've noticed you only like the sisters when the sisters are doing well.

the mark of a true fan is one who can stay there through thick and thin. and if this is what it takes to expose some people for the fakers they are, then maybe it's a blessing in disguise :)

Mr. Man
Feb 6th, 2004, 11:25 PM
:hearts: Vee! I hope her knee gets better.

The haters are so lame it's laughable. :lol:

jbone_0307
Feb 7th, 2004, 12:09 AM
these fans VF are nothing but bandwagon hoppers. it's easy to proclaim to the world you love a player when they are doing good, but as soon as it gets tough, they turn on the player.

Venus doesn't owe you ANYTHING Jbone. stop acting like she does. i've noticed you only like the sisters when the sisters are doing well.

the mark of a true fan is one who can stay there through thick and thin. and if this is what it takes to expose some people for the fakers they are, then maybe it's a blessing in disguise :)

who would be pissed when one/two of your favorite players is constantly withdrawing and losing from tournaments. When was the last time she played through a tournament excluding the AO without withdrawing. It gets a bit frustrating.

Venus Forever
Feb 7th, 2004, 02:45 AM
who would be pissed when one/two of your favorite players is constantly withdrawing and losing from tournaments. When was the last time she played through a tournament excluding the AO without withdrawing. It gets a bit frustrating.
Frustrating yes, but as to bash them because they are injured?? Come on now, does that make any sense?? She was obviously injured in Australia, and it definitely may have transferred over to here, so what's wrong with that??

jbone_0307
Feb 7th, 2004, 03:55 AM
Frustrating yes, but as to bash them because they are injured?? Come on now, does that make any sense?? She was obviously injured in Australia, and it definitely may have transferred over to here, so what's wrong with that??

Im not bashing her I just called her a loser and its pretty justified. What gets me is that she committs to Tokyo and plays well in her 1st match and then withdraws. She should have withdrawn b4 the draw was made.

Venus Forever
Feb 7th, 2004, 04:33 AM
Im not bashing her I just called her a loser and its pretty justified. What gets me is that she committs to Tokyo and plays well in her 1st match and then withdraws. She should have withdrawn b4 the draw was made.
So, calling someone a loser is not bashing??

That's something new.

Do you know the facts of the story?? Is Venus telling you something that is not telling everyone else?? Do you know what happened after that match??

Injuries do become re-injured you know, as her abdominal injury was. Maybe the leg was fine for her first match, and maybe she re-injured it in practice, or it was fine during the match, but very sore afterwards.

I mean, come on, you're judging her without knowing a thing about the condition of Venus before and after the match. Unless you have some psychic abilities you're not telling us about.

¤CharlDa¤
Feb 7th, 2004, 04:35 AM
Venus :sad: but :D...I really love the way she wties those artciles....hope she will be ok!

jbone_0307
Feb 7th, 2004, 04:39 AM
So, calling someone a loser is not bashing??

That's something new.

Do you know the facts of the story?? Is Venus telling you something that is not telling everyone else?? Do you know what happened after that match??

Injuries do become re-injured you know, as her abdominal injury was. Maybe the leg was fine for her first match, and maybe she re-injured it in practice, or it was fine during the match, but very sore afterwards.

I mean, come on, you're judging her without knowing a thing about the condition of Venus before and after the match. Unless you have some psychic abilities you're not telling us about.

Well if she didn't feel she could perform to the best of her abilities, she should have withdrawn right then, right now PERIOD. Its creating too much drama.

arcus
Feb 7th, 2004, 05:07 AM
Is the initial post in this thread for real???????

if VW was injured during the aus open, the really classy thing would have been not to say anything about it and not to try to detract from one of the biggest moments of Lisa Raymonds career.
Raymond is never going to have a career as good as VW, so why not let her just enjoy her win, her moment in the sun, and not whine weeks later about how she only lost cos she had some injury that she never even mentioned at the time.
bad form, IMO. Even if the injury was genuine.

BTW, Im an orthopedic surgeon and im just really not convinced about a knee injury having watched that match.....

She ran good and turned pretty darn good in that match.
She just was not as accurate as she has been............

I was impressed that after the match she didnt offer excuses, just let fans conclude that she was not match tough after time away....

Seems like I was wrong.......

Infiniti2001
Feb 7th, 2004, 05:12 AM
BTW, Im an orthopedic surgeon and im just really not convinced about a knee injury having watched that match.....

Anyone can be what they want to be on the internet. :lol: :lol:

Rocketta
Feb 7th, 2004, 05:39 AM
Anyone can be what they want to be on the internet. :lol: :lol:
I know! I'm Donald trumps' love child.....and you? :silly:

Venus Forever
Feb 7th, 2004, 05:47 AM
Well if she didn't feel she could perform to the best of her abilities, she should have withdrawn right then, right now PERIOD. Its creating too much drama.
So, you're saying, screw the drama, and let her hurt herself even more??:rolleyes:

Venus Forever
Feb 7th, 2004, 05:48 AM

I wouldn't want you operating on me, especially if you didn't notice anything wrong.:o

Dawn Marie
Feb 7th, 2004, 05:54 AM
Well I am no orthepedic surgeon and I could tell that she was not moving as well as her normal ability. I denied it because I didn't want to face the fact that she could be hurt, being a slam and all, but I noticed she was not moving well. She even had a knee bandage on. I remember when Lizchris wrote her thread about this but I flat out denied it, yet told a IM buddy that she was not moving well. I just didn't want to face it.

Anyway, Leg strains are not so bad, and I am grateful to Venus and to myself being a fan and all that it was not her stomach injury and it is her leg instead.

She must only rest it and hope for the best at Antwerp, where I know she wants that Diamond raquet.:) This is what she is prepping for and was why she pulled out so it couldn't get worse so she can be in the best shape to win the raquet.

Dawn Marie
Feb 7th, 2004, 06:01 AM

This post is a flat out lie a REAL DOC would not make that statement as HE or SHE knows that not all BODIES are alike regarding their injuries. A Doc would not make such a biased statement unless he was a QUACK.

What would you think about Kim's injury then DOCTOR? Anyone with half a brain knows that you can still perform pretty darn well but NOT at your best with a injury.

You are a lying tool.

SerialKiller#69
Feb 7th, 2004, 09:04 AM
Is that article or diary entry even real? It's kinda ..err.. I dunno. It's like she's particularly talking to her fanatics.. I mean, why would she say "In any case don't start crying."

paellapan
Feb 7th, 2004, 11:01 AM
:hearts: Vee! I hope her knee gets better.

The haters are so lame it's laughable. :lol:

It's not even her knee :rolleyes:

but the question is, will she make Antwerp, she's talking about time to heal and practice, but hey we're talking about max. ten days :(

Chance
Feb 7th, 2004, 11:12 AM
I think Vee should skip Antwerp, the diamonds will be there next year and the year after.
Her health should come first..it feels like one step forward, 2 steps backwards... Hopefully V isn't playing down the injury and she will recover soon.

pigam
Feb 7th, 2004, 01:42 PM
I think Vee should skip Antwerp, the diamonds will be there next year and the year after.
Her health should come first..it feels like one step forward, 2 steps backwards... Hopefully V isn't playing down the injury and she will recover soon.
No :sad:
She must play Antwerp. I payed expensive tickets to see VENUS!
Come on Venus, go see a wonderdoctor, picture that racket and get your ass over here (Belgium) ;) :bounce: :kiss:

Of course her health comes first, but It would be so dissapointing. :sad:

topspin
Feb 7th, 2004, 02:16 PM
Keep the faith, Venus!

Everything will be all right.

She really wants to get back in the swing of things. Yet, maybe, she should be patient and let herself to be fully healed.

FerreroFan
Feb 7th, 2004, 02:19 PM
GO Venus, make it back better than before!

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Feb 7th, 2004, 02:32 PM
Get well soon Venus! Miss ya girl! :D

ans
Feb 7th, 2004, 02:49 PM
I really hope she can make it to Antwerp. I wanna see a at last a new Justine/kim - Venus confrontation.

jbone_0307
Feb 7th, 2004, 04:31 PM
So, you're saying, screw the drama, and let her hurt herself even more??:rolleyes:

No i was saying that she should have withdrawn from the tournament b4 the draw was released.

Venus Forever
Feb 7th, 2004, 06:48 PM
Is that article or diary entry even real? It's kinda ..err.. I dunno. It's like she's particularly talking to her fanatics.. I mean, why would she say "In any case don't start crying."
It's called humor and sarcasm.;)

Venus Forever
Feb 7th, 2004, 06:50 PM
No (http://www.adsrve.com/linkredirect.php?h=434,3650685,wtaworld.com) i was saying that she should have withdrawn from the tournament b4 the draw was released.
Why, did you know the status of the injury??

Venus obviously thought she was healthy enough to give it a go.

...and please, we all know what you would be saying if she had done that anyway. The same thing as the last time she withdrew from an event. :rolleyes:

Leo_DFP
Feb 7th, 2004, 07:13 PM
That's surprising; Venus usually she doesn't make excuses for losses like that. That's what Serena does so well.

Anyway, I hope Venus gets well soon and wins that Diamond racquet at Antwerp. She must stop those Belgians from taking the title. ;)

Diya
Feb 7th, 2004, 07:47 PM
My problems actually started in Melbourne which really contributed to my third round result there. Hence, I missed many shots because my feet were not prepared and I could not run down balls.

Clearly sounds like she is making an excuse :tape:

Venus Forever
Feb 7th, 2004, 07:50 PM
Clearly sounds like she is making an excuse :tape:
Look who climbs out of her hole. :tape:

At least I can admit I made a mistake, although I still see nothing wrong with it. It's not taking anything away from Lisa. :p

Mrs. Peel
Feb 7th, 2004, 08:08 PM
I know! I'm Donald trumps' love child.....and you? :silly:
I'm the 3rd Hilton Sister :cool:

I don't think Venus said anything to detract from Lisa's win. She could have done that in Australia! Besides this is something she wrote to her FANS..she didn't publicize it all over ESPN.

Anyway, big deal that Lisa beat Venus....that's what happens..players get beat. To bad she couldn't propel off that "momentum" to win the AO or to go further in the Toray Pan Pacific :tape: She beats the fucking Venus Williams and still doesn't make it too the Semis by getting beatdown by Patty. I recall Lisa Raymond giving some REALLY LAME EXCUSES for that loss, giving absolutely no credit to her opponent. Her AO interview after losing to Patty was :bs:

Dawn Marie
Feb 7th, 2004, 08:30 PM
Mrs. Peel that is so true.

Lisa was VERY UNGRACIOUS IN DEFEAT!!!

Besides Venus knows that it wasn't Lisa that beat her, but Venus herself and two coaches that Lisa took in to help defeat her.

Lisa and her little dumbfuck clique were stupid. They were more concerned with beat the Phucking Venus Williams more than winning the freakin title. Martina Navie didn't have a plan B. Er... hello but there is Patty you know? LMAO

arcus
Feb 7th, 2004, 09:59 PM
all i said is that there was no discernable evidence that VW was impaired in movements that would have been impaired if she had a knee injury.

and if LR wasnt cool after her defeat to schnyder, than shame on her too.

And yeah, im an orthopedists, big swing, why would I make that up? U people.......:-(

Venus Forever
Feb 7th, 2004, 10:09 PM
all i said is that there was no discernable evidence that VW was impaired in movements that would have been impaired if she had a knee injury.

And yeah, im an orthopedists, big swing (http://www.adsrve.com/linkredirect.php?h=73,3650685,wtaworld.com), why would I make that up? U people.......:-(
No evidence?? What were you watching?? :tape: :tape:

Why would anyone make up being an orthopedist?? :lol:

BTW, if you didn't see a problem during that match, your eyes definitely need to be checked and you should stop operating on people. ;)

starr
Feb 7th, 2004, 10:51 PM

And yeah, im an orthopedists, big swing, why would I make that up? U people.......:-(
Isn't it "orthepedist" ?? :confused:

starr
Feb 7th, 2004, 10:54 PM
I'm the 3rd Hilton Sister :cool:

I don't think Venus said anything to detract from Lisa's win. She could have done that in Australia! Besides this is something she wrote to her FANS..she didn't publicize it all over ESPN.

Anyway, big deal that Lisa beat Venus....that's what happens..players get beat. To bad she couldn't propel off that "momentum" to win the AO or to go further in the Toray Pan Pacific :tape: She beats the fucking Venus Williams and still doesn't make it too the Semis by getting beatdown by Patty. I recall Lisa Raymond giving some REALLY LAME EXCUSES for that loss, giving absolutely no credit to her opponent. Her AO interview after losing to Patty was :bs:
You and Dawn Marie have very little sympathy for the little fish of the tour. Lisa probably never thought she could win the AO. The reason she was celebrating so much is because her singles career highlights are the wins over the top players. She's not going to have memories of her single career that include lifting a slam trophy. She knows that. And everyone who has followed her career/supported her knows that.

Couver
Feb 8th, 2004, 12:01 AM
Who cares that Raymond was ungracious lol, the thread is about Venus.

Personnaly I don't have a problem with Venus saying her injury really contributed to her third round defeat (her own words)... It's just hilarous Venus is considered to be the queen of class and grace by so many.

And Lisa didn't beat Venus, it's Lisa 2 coachs that did, interesting! Were they all 3 on court against Venus?
She is the queen of class. This message was to her fans, she never gave out an interview to ESPN or any other sports station so it would be on TV. And I'm sorry but enough players say enough BS in their interviews to make what Venus says look like nothing. Why aren't you analyzing other plaeyrs interviews? Cause I've seen enough of them at slams with enough excuses to keep you busy for a lifetime.

Just another excuse to hate? :confused: I guess so.

Get well soon V :)

Diya
Feb 8th, 2004, 12:04 AM
She is the queen of class. This message was to her fans, she never gave out an interview to ESPN or any other sports station so it would be on TV. And I'm sorry but enough players say enough BS in their interviews to make what Venus says look like nothing. Why aren't you analyzing other plaeyrs interviews? Cause I've seen enough of them at slams with enough excuses to keep you busy for a lifetime.

Just another excuse to hate? :confused: I guess so.

Get well soon V :)

So in essence all of you are saying is that Venus is a hypocrite who says ONE thing to her fans and another to the media ......i.e. a fake ......TY :worship:

:tape:

Couver
Feb 8th, 2004, 12:05 AM
So in essence all of you are saying is that Venus is a hypocrite who says ONE thing to her fans and another to the media ......i.e. a fake ......TY :worship:

:tape:
How did I say that? People said she as being ungracious, she wasn't. She never took anything away from Lisa in Australia did she? And she isn't taking anything away from her now. She's talking about her injury and saying maybe it played a part in her defeat.

OMG wait I'm actually replying to "IT" I'm sorry I know you're a little to simple to communicate with normal people. I'll leave you alone.

Diya
Feb 8th, 2004, 12:12 AM
This message was to her fans, she never gave out an interview to ESPN or any other sports station so it would be on TV

How did I say that?

Thanks for confirming that like ya fave you too are a hypocrite (or maybe just too dumb to understand what you yourself said ) :tape:

Couver
Feb 8th, 2004, 12:21 AM
Thanks for confirming that like ya fave you too are a hypocrite (or maybe just too dumb to understand what you yourself said ) :tape:

LOL! Should I feel special? After all being called a hypocrite by the biggest hypocrite has to mean something right? Don't I get an award or something?

Don't worry I think no matter how hypocritical this board gets, no one can take away your crown. :worship: :worship:

So cheer up Diya, you're still good at something :lol: :lol: We still need you around here. After all every group around the world needs a laughing stock.

Kart
Feb 8th, 2004, 12:52 AM
Get well soon Venus :hearts:

LindsayRocks89
Feb 8th, 2004, 12:55 AM
i know youll get better soon and make your presence felt once again and prove all the people who doubted you

arcus
Feb 8th, 2004, 01:26 AM

This post is a flat out lie a REAL DOC would not make that statement as HE or SHE knows that not all BODIES are alike regarding their injuries. A Doc would not make such a biased statement unless he was a QUACK.

What would you think about Kim's injury then DOCTOR? Anyone with half a brain knows that you can still perform pretty darn well but NOT at your best with a injury.

You are a lying tool.

I am a "REAL DOC". I am not a "QUACK". I do not "LIE". And, no, I am not a "REAL TOOL". And, I know that not all "BODIES" are the same. :p

And yes, dawn, u happen to be wrong and therefore are a "A REAL ASS". :)

and KC injuries are nothing to do with the post...

:)

arcus
Feb 8th, 2004, 01:30 AM
Isn't it "orthepedist" ?? :confused:

No, it isnt. :rolleyes:

www.dictionary.com

DemWilliamsGulls
Feb 8th, 2004, 03:42 AM
Here it is again! ;)

U need to get somewhere and sit yo ass down...cuz you dont know what the hell you are talkin about. Its funny how you dont mention that Venus has a 4 to 1 winning streak against Lisa Raymond...and not to mentioned ...she took out everybody except her sister in wimbledon with a stomach injury. Venus is in a class of her own..with her accomplishments...she does not need to make excuses for anything. Think b4 you post... :rolleyes:

joao
Feb 8th, 2004, 04:01 AM
I know! I'm Donald trumps' love child.....and you? :silly::lol: :haha:

You had me laughing for a loooooooooooong time ... Thanks I really needed that! This board can be so depressing!

Rocketta
Feb 8th, 2004, 04:24 AM
:lol: :haha:

You had me laughing for a loooooooooooong time ... Thanks I really needed that! This board can be so depressing!
:kiss: :kiss: I aim to please!!

How are you? I feel so disconected having been without internet at home for two weeks...finally got connected yesterday but We had so much stuff to do that I haven't had much time to get on the net....

Oh, I bought a Toshiba TV to replace the TV in my room...:bounce:

and I'm going to upgrade to DVR, it's the Cable version of Tivo...:bounce: :bounce:

See some good came out of losing every Electronic in my house...;)