PDA

View Full Version : Alicia @ Toray Pan Pacific

Aussie_Kim
Feb 1st, 2004, 09:25 AM
Play starts on Mon 2nd Feb.
Alicia has played well at Japan in the past- won a few ITF tittles there, so hopefully that run can continue at the Pan Pacific.
Alicia will play Daniela AGAIN- so is surely favourite to win the match with her great head to head record.

Here is her quarter of the draw:

(8) D.Hantuchova - A.Molik
(WC) Y.Yoshida - M.Sharapova
M.Vento-Kabchi - E.Likhovtseva
Bye - L.Davenport (2)

Goodluck Alicia!!!! :bounce:

SpikeyAidanm
Feb 1st, 2004, 09:37 AM
Go Alicia :kiss:

:rolls: @ drawing leggy again :p :p

azza
Feb 1st, 2004, 10:23 AM
:lol: what a good draw :) i hope she plays doubles :D

Trent
Feb 1st, 2004, 06:21 PM
Well, you'd fancy to see her up against Davenport if she plays well, so that'll be interesting.

kell
Feb 2nd, 2004, 01:30 AM
Well, you'd fancy to see her up against Davenport if she plays well, so that'll be interesting.
interesting...but its making me nervous just thinking about it!

kell
Feb 4th, 2004, 08:20 AM
Stupid Hantuchova:(

azza
Feb 4th, 2004, 12:55 PM
Alicia :crying2:

Aussie_Kim
Feb 4th, 2004, 02:04 PM
I was shocked to see she lost. She can't have played well to lose- especially in the first set- coz she lost that 6-1. I would be interested to see match stats. She must have made lots of UE and can't have served well. Suppose we'll let her have ONE off day- nice and early in the season!!
Hantuchova must have stepped up a bit though, I guess it will be nice for her to find some form. She beat Sharapova too, so has avvenged for another previous loss.

Alicia was suppossed to play doubles with Petrova but Nadia has withdrawn from tournament so Alicia has finished for the week.

Where does she play next??

azza
Feb 4th, 2004, 02:36 PM
i think the Indian Open :)