PDA

View Full Version : Come in here if you are as sad as I today

Frau Antje
Feb 16th, 2002, 10:25 PM
I was live in Antwerp, so guess, why I'm so sad today. :sad:
I was hoping so much to see Miriam going for her first doubles title since 1998. But what a match ... so many unforced errors (especially by Els Callens). Will there be any other chance for me to see her winning a title??? I'm afraid not ...
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Tweety
Feb 17th, 2002, 09:57 AM
Ooooooooooooooooooch, Kopf hoch Frau Antje, Miriam wird einfach nicht mehr mit Els spielen :sad:

Aber Miriam will doch noch einen Titel mit Boogie gewinnen :rolleyes:

Alles wird gut :wavey:

ChrisGermany
Feb 17th, 2002, 10:17 AM
Wo zum Donner bitte ist Cage ? ;)

Tweety
Feb 17th, 2002, 10:21 AM
Kennst Du das nicht Chris? ;)

Frau Antje
Feb 17th, 2002, 03:10 PM
Dein Wort in (Tennis)-Gottes Ohr ...
Ich hoffe sie spielt nie wieder mit Els ... :sad:

gmt
Feb 17th, 2002, 04:49 PM
Well, well... Maybe Els had a day off (she's a good doubles player usually, isn't she?). I'm sure that you are terribly disappointed right now, but maybe it is a bit harsh to put Els out for good. After all, Miriam probably did not reach the finals alone, did she ;)

Frau Antje
Feb 17th, 2002, 05:04 PM
okay, okay, your are right gmt, but I'm so depressed because I expected so much ...

ChrisGermany
Feb 17th, 2002, 09:50 PM
Nein, Tweety, keine Ahnung - daß ich 1.20h weg bin von Frau Antje, das weiß ich :wavey:

I think that Oremans will have a chance to win an event on the lower tier level soon on clay if teaming up with Svensson, Boogert or Callens - I don´t see it as dramatic

I think she will do good in Budapest f.e. if playing or especially in Rosmalen on grass she has a chance to win an event !?!

marshmellow
Feb 18th, 2002, 03:10 AM
oh, im sorry...im sad too but for different reasons....

i saw this show where the victims of the attacks last september were shown and these were those who got badly burned because of it. they lost their arms, fingers, toes, ears and i was so sad seeing them....if that had happened to me, i can only wish that i could be as strong as they are....