PDA

View Full Version : ESPN? What will they do now?

Greenout
Jan 27th, 2004, 11:25 AM
So, much for their American Flier tv plot lines. No Roddick, No
Blake, No Lindsay, No Venus, not even a Dent, Fish nor Ginepri.

Will they introduce Myskina as a Russian exchange student? ;)

Consistency
Jan 27th, 2004, 11:41 AM
No, ESPN will just replay more Agassi matches. :mad:

AjdeNate!
Jan 27th, 2004, 11:41 AM
They'll probably do what they do at this stage of the game... show SF and Finals. :p

j/k

saki
Jan 27th, 2004, 11:55 AM
I'm sure there are some American juniors that they could show ;)

AjdeNate!
Jan 27th, 2004, 11:57 AM
They do have TV time set up to show the women's doubles final... which I thought was really cool! (Now, let's just hope they show that instead of some tape).

Warrior
Jan 27th, 2004, 02:22 PM
They got what they deserved!

Natarajasana
Jan 27th, 2004, 03:57 PM
They do have TV time set up to show the women's doubles final... which I thought was really cool! (Now, let's just hope they show that instead of some tape).I hear ya! My dream women's doubles final would be (of those 4 teams remaining): Huber/Sugiyama vs. Kuznetsova/Likhovtseva. Course....I wouldn't mind seeing Ani/Prusova in the final.
I DO hope that ESPN has enough sense not to show some men's tape. That would definitely suck!

Natarajasana
Jan 27th, 2004, 03:59 PM
All I can say is......GO SAFIN!!!!

Bacardi
Jan 27th, 2004, 04:24 PM
You know I'm American, but I confess I love it when our players lose. Because I just cannot stand the hype behind all the American players, because they all aren't what they are cracked out to be. I like Andre, and I enjoy seeing him play.... But as for the other American's, I'd rather be getting European TV coverage than to hear the American greatness babble. :yawn: