PDA

View Full Version : Enrique Iglesias cheats on Anna Kournikova with a blonde bombshell

spiceboy
Jan 26th, 2004, 08:28 PM
EXCLUSIVE: Blonde bombshell romps with star

Enrique's sly doubles
behind lover Anna's back

By Gemma Pearse

The star lobbed all thoughts of his Russian beauty out of his mind as he peeled off curvy Emma Kearney's catsuit and nuzzled into her naked breasts before seducing her in a bathroom.

And as the pair romped all night long the 25-year-old stunner fell head over heels for Enrique... literally.

"We did it so many ways in so many different contorted positions I felt like a gymnast—Enrique had amazing stamina," sighs the Aussie actress.

She enjoyed her rumba-pumpy with the Latino heart-throb only days after he had given Anna a £50,000 ring, vowing to stop chasing other women.

But that half-hearted pledge quickly went down the pan as randy Enrique, 28, pounced on Emma in the loo at a friend's house after meeting her at a London club.

"He was coming out just as I was going in," said petite Emma, who was Kylie Minogue's body double in the 1994 movie Street Fighter.

"The door was made of frosted glass and while I was inside I could see that he hadn't gone away—he was waiting for me."

"We had been eyeing each other up all night. I was wearing a denim catsuit and was just zipping it back up when he started banging on the door. I thought, ‘Enough of this, let's just cut to the chase'.

Stripped

"So I unlocked the door, deliberately leaving the top part of the catsuit hanging down so my boobs were completely out.

"Enrique came in and stood there with his mouth open. It was like he had turned into a little boy and didn't know what to do with himself. Then he burbled, ‘Oh my God, I want to touch you.'

"We started kissing and he had his hands all over me. He grabbed my boobs then stripped me straight away, ripping down the catsuit and my G-string to my ankles. It was really heated. He knelt in front of me and pushed me down on the loo seat.

"He's a good kisser and was really into my breasts—he couldn't get enough of them.

"He was going from one to the other with his mouth. It was such a turn-on knowing people might see what was going on through the frosted glass." After a breathtaking HOUR of foreplay the Spanish stud—son of womanising crooner Julio— stepped up the passion.

"There was heaps of noise," said Emma. "He was panting away and because my hand was on the top of the cistern the white ceramic lid kept bashing against the wall.

"My boots kept slipping on the white tiled floor. Enrique seemed to get lost in the moment and he couldn't control himself."

The couple's passion soon spilled over as Enrique decided he needed more room for his sexy salsa.

He left the bathroom first as Emma wriggled back into her catsuit before following him to a bedroom while their friends continued to party downstairs.

The 5ft 5ins beauty found him waiting on an extra king-sized bed, covered in cream fluffy cushions.

Then she treated him to a sexy strip. "I started taking off my catsuit quite provocatively, doing a bit of a lapdance for him," says Emma.

"I lay down naked on the bed, resting against the cushions and looked at him as if to say ‘come and get it'." And Enrique did just that—again and again. Emma laughs: "By the time we were finished the cushions were all over the floor. Enrique had an unbelievable recovery time. There'd be a little bit of kissing then he'd be ready to go again."

The singer—who scored a chart hit with his single Hero—had been building up to the moment since first clapping eyes on Emma.

He was out with friends after promoting his latest single Addicted and appearing on Top Of The Pops and CD:UK last November. She was on a girl's night out at swanky celeb hangout Sketch.

Candy

Emma—who starred in Aussie soap Paradise Beach and is hoping to carve out a career as a TV presenter— was immediately attracted to the swarthy star.

She introduced herself and they hit it off as the champagne flowed before all of them headed back to the west London home of one of Enrique's rich pals in the early hours.

"I knew I wanted him," says Emma. "But I was in no way prepared for what was about to happen.

"Everything I did blew him away. He seems like a baby in a candy store when girls are around. I think I taught Enrique a few lessons that night and it turned me on thinking he was less experienced than me.

"It was one of the most intense lovemaking sessions I've ever had. He's a fantastic lover.

"His bum is the right size too. I'd give him ten out of ten."

Funnily enough, Enrique never mentioned his newly-renewed devotion to 22-year-old Anna all evening— but we can reveal that he did try to get in touch with Emma during his latest visit to the UK two weeks ago, leaving her a late-night drunken voicemail.

And he's strayed in the in the past, bedding blonde model Mia Myers and being linked with socialite Emma Jones and Croatian model Monika Jakisic.

As for Anna, when she finds out about her boyfriend's latest indiscretion it may be game, set and match. Or maybe just "new balls please"...for Enrique.

katrientje
Jan 26th, 2004, 10:06 PM
:eek: :eek:

Rocketta
Jan 26th, 2004, 10:12 PM
:lol:

What tabloid did that come out of?

Hey Anna isn't my fav person in the whole world but I don't think any woman should put up with being disrespected so IF this is true, and that's a big if, I hope she gets some self-respect and dump his use to have a mole having ass. :rolleyes:

hythger
Jan 26th, 2004, 10:20 PM
I just find this to difficult to believe!!!:rolleyes: :eek:
But if is it is true( which I doubt) I think Anna should dump the guy!