PDA

View Full Version : (1) Henin-Hardenne vs. (5) Davenport WILL BE SHOWN on ESPN2 tonight!

Andrew.
Jan 26th, 2004, 06:24 PM
I just saw it on ESPN, so I guess they finally made the right call.

alexusjonesfan
Jan 26th, 2004, 06:35 PM
:woohoo:

Let's hope they 'show' it, not 'show' it like they did Hewitt-Nadal, if Agassi-Grosjean gets interesting ;)

Andrew.
Jan 26th, 2004, 06:36 PM
:woohoo:

Let's hope they 'show' it, not 'show' it like they did Hewitt-Nadal, if Agassi-Grosjean gets interesting ;)

Agassi v. Grosjean is now on directly after Lindsay and Justine's match on Rod Laver Arena.

harloo
Jan 26th, 2004, 06:36 PM
hope lindsay does not choke.:)

lizchris
Jan 26th, 2004, 06:37 PM
I just saw it on ESPN, so I guess they finally made the right call.
According to the website, they are showing Andre/Sebastian.

Maybe they changed their minds or the schecule has been changed because Amelie withdrew?

alexusjonesfan
Jan 26th, 2004, 06:38 PM
Agassi v. Grosjean is now on directly after Lindsay and Justine's match on Rod Laver Arena.
Oh sorry, I didn't know. So Amélie has withdrawn then?

Allez-H
Jan 26th, 2004, 06:42 PM
Did Amelie whitdraw then?

lizchris
Jan 26th, 2004, 06:51 PM
Her name is still in the schedule. She is scheculed to play before Lindsay/Justine, then iti s supposed to be Andre/Sebastian. If she withdrew and they decided to show Lindsay/Justine live (they go on at 10:30 ET), then Andre/Sebastian would be on before them, they would follow live on TV, then the Andre/Sebastian match would be on tape delay.

bubbliscious
Jan 26th, 2004, 06:53 PM
So far, NO !

Allez-H
Jan 26th, 2004, 06:54 PM
Her name is still in the schedule. She is scheculed to play before Lindsay/Justine, then iti s supposed to be Andre/Sebastian. If she withdrew and they decided to show Lindsay/Justine live (they go on at 10:30 ET), then Andre/Sebastian would be on before them, they would follow live on TV, then the Andre/Sebastian match would be on tape delay.
Ah ok,thanks for the info :)

deej_01
Jan 26th, 2004, 06:56 PM

She tore a back muscle, so she's doubtful for play. Hopefully she'll be okay and will still be able to compete.

Cariaoke
Jan 26th, 2004, 06:58 PM
I thought it was a rib muscle tear?

Anyhoo, espn would be stupid not to show jhh vs. lindsay... I mean, really. :bounce: anyway!

alexusjonesfan
Jan 26th, 2004, 07:04 PM
I thought it was a rib muscle tear?

Yeah, it's a tear of a muscle between two ribs, but it's in the region of her back ;)

RedFilaJ-Cap#1
Jan 26th, 2004, 08:09 PM
Are you all sure it is going to be on tonight. What time 10:30? I really want to watch it and cheer against Justine. They always put the guys on and it makes me mad THis is going to be a good match and I hope lindsay can win it.

Keith17
Jan 26th, 2004, 08:12 PM
Be hopeful that Grosjean doesn't make it a long 5-setter.

Even if Amelie plays... both women's matches will likely be done by 2:30 pm Aussie time.

Havok
Jan 26th, 2004, 08:15 PM
just to let all you Canadians know, TSN is showing this match at 3:30 am, not 10:30 pm like ESPN is

xcrtbckhnd
Jan 26th, 2004, 08:16 PM
Unless the schedule changes to put the men's match first (unlikely), then Lindsay/Justine will be tape delayed. They might still show that match first, but I think they'll show Andre/Sebastian first taped delayed, then the women's also tape delayed. They are kind of advertising it in that order today..... Win quickly Andre!!!!

Keith17
Jan 26th, 2004, 08:17 PM
ESPN not showing Andre live?

In the words of Nelson Muntz, "Haha!"