PDA

View Full Version : Which quarterfinal are you looking forward to?

apoet29
Jan 26th, 2004, 05:10 PM
Personally, I can't wait to see:

Safin versus Roddick. I would love to see Safin beat the pants off of Roddick.

Federer versus Nalbandian. Just to see if Roger can finally beat David.

Davenport versus Henin-Hardenne. These two have a controversial history. That alone makes it worth watching.

Clijsters versus Myskina. As much as I love Kimmie, I would also love to see a Russian have a chance to make the finals.

griffin
Jan 26th, 2004, 05:12 PM
The one most in danger of not happening :sad:

alexusjonesfan
Jan 26th, 2004, 05:12 PM
Davenport vs. Henin-Hardenne for sure! ;)

btw, ESPN will probably show Agassi vs. Grosjean instead :o

lizchris
Jan 26th, 2004, 05:22 PM
I'd like to see Justine vs. Lindsay because I think Lindsay has a shot of making the semifinal. I want to see my favorite non American player, Marat Safin, take out Roddick too.

Ballbuster
Jan 26th, 2004, 05:23 PM
Davenport choking the hell out of Justine.

lizchris
Jan 26th, 2004, 05:23 PM
Davenport vs. Henin-Hardenne for sure! ;)

btw, ESPN will probably show Agassi vs. Grosjean instead :o
BTW, if Amelie withdraws, like it looks like she will, it is more than 90% that we will see Andre and Sebastian.

Hots4Safin
Jan 26th, 2004, 06:17 PM
Lizchris, you and I together can send positive vibes for MARAT! GOD I WANT HIM TO KICK RODDICK's AZZ IN OZZZZ!

Number one b/c I LOVE SAFIN, and number two so I don't have to watch anymore Roddick on ESPN.

GO MARAT!

I Also really really really want Lindsay to beat JHH. But I don't think it will happen.

Task
Jan 26th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Raymond vs. Schnyder. A golden opportunity for both which may never happen again: the chance to be in a GS seminfinal.

Let's see who wants it more.

Cariaoke
Jan 26th, 2004, 06:24 PM
Safin vs. Roddick, Agassi vs. Grosjean, Kimmy vs. Myskina but the match of the tournament: Lindsay vs. Justine. WHEW!

Kart
Jan 26th, 2004, 06:25 PM
Personally, I can't wait to see:

Safin versus Roddick. I would love to see Safin beat the pants off of Roddick.

Federer versus Nalbandian. Just to see if Roger can finally beat David.

Davenport versus Henin-Hardenne. These two have a controversial history. That alone makes it worth watching.

Clijsters versus Myskina. As much as I love Kimmie, I would also love to see a Russian have a chance to make the finals.
Good choices :worship:.

harloo
Jan 26th, 2004, 06:30 PM
I'm not excited about the women's qtrs. Maybe Kim vs. Myskina. Myskina might fight, but I have a feeling Davenport will choke when she meets Justine.

jenny161185
Jan 26th, 2004, 06:51 PM
I put a bet on Marat to win the Oz Open around xmas so if he gets by Roddick ill go crazy I know he can do it. Roger BETTER get by Nalbandian , we need to see more of this genius at work :)

Ofcourse though Im most looking forward to juju V big LD I like both players but I just reall want Lindsay to take this one and go to the finals :)

Thierry's_Ladee
Jan 26th, 2004, 06:59 PM
Lindsay Vs Henin.
Grosjean Vs Agassi
Federer Vs Nalbandian

*JR*
Jan 26th, 2004, 07:12 PM
Peppermint Patty vs. Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam. :)

TennisHack
Jan 26th, 2004, 10:49 PM
THE match of the quarterfinal round: Federer vs Nalbandian. If this was a men's board, you'd know why ;)

For the women, I want to see Clijsters vs Myskina. I think it's going to be the toughest.

Rothes
Jan 26th, 2004, 11:31 PM
Schnyder vs Raymond

tony5299
Jan 26th, 2004, 11:50 PM
Myskina v Kim - Go Myskina
Safin v Roddick - Match of the tournament. Go Safin

shnit.
Jan 26th, 2004, 11:51 PM
safin vs. roddick..
as much i want safin to kick roddick's ass,realistically speaking, i think it's gonna be tough to beat "A-DICK" or i mean "A-ROD":rolleyes:but anyhow!GO SAFIN kick his ass & beat him!!!

and

myskina vs. clijsters
i'm with myskina in this one!like her attitude on court :haha: and she plays well:yeah:

Vitto de Bever
Jan 27th, 2004, 12:26 AM
Kim versus Anastasia. They are both very good friends, it could be very close & exciting.

Hots4Safin
Jan 27th, 2004, 11:09 PM
Marat safin DEF Patrick McEnroe's wet dream, I MEAN....Andy Roddick

BUMP!!

Come on baby, take this tournament!!!!