PDA

View Full Version : Lisa is better than Justine and Kim..........

dreamgoddess099
Jan 26th, 2004, 10:26 AM
.....since she has beaten Venus which is something that not even Justine or Kim has done in over a year. Clearly if Lisa can beat the very same player that neither Kim nor Justine has beaten for soooo long, that makes her a better player than them. Right? So, either Lisa now is just better than Kim and Justine, or she just wasn't playing a player who was playing at the same level in which she beat Justine and Kim.

See how dumb that theory was in the first place?

SpikeyAidanm
Jan 26th, 2004, 10:27 AM
:zzz:

dreamgoddess099
Jan 26th, 2004, 10:33 AM
:zzz:So glad you agree. Thanks. ;)

Sam L
Jan 26th, 2004, 10:49 AM
:haha:

Greenout
Jan 26th, 2004, 11:12 AM

:haha:

~ The Leopard ~
Jan 26th, 2004, 12:56 PM

;)

Allez-H
Jan 26th, 2004, 01:30 PM
:rolleyes: :yawn:

dreamgoddess099
Jan 26th, 2004, 07:29 PM
Liars, if you were really so bored and not intrigued by the thread you wouldn't have bothered to look at it. You guys are so fake. I just called your bluff. :lol:

harloo
Jan 26th, 2004, 07:34 PM
Lisa is so inconsistent, and will continue to be. It's good she played the best match of her life at the AO, but as far as winning the title don't count on it.

Now is she better than Kim or Justine? Nope. Can she compete and possibly cause an upset of one of these two? Yes, easily.

gentenaire
Jan 26th, 2004, 07:38 PM
So your point is that Kim and Justine both had an off-day last time they played Venus...interesting :D

deej_01
Jan 26th, 2004, 07:43 PM
So your point is that Kim and Justine both had an off-day last time they played Venus...interesting :D

I don't think that was the point at all, and I think you know that.

dreamgoddess099
Jan 26th, 2004, 07:57 PM
You probably could argue that, if Venus hadn't beaten them both the last two or three times they've played.

BTW, the point is, it's the number of wins a player has that makes them great. Failure can never erase victory.

spencercarlos
Jan 26th, 2004, 08:05 PM
So beating Venus (who just returned form a 6 month lay off) is what makes you the better player? LOL

What about winning tournaments (Kim) and grand slams (Henin)? :rolleyes:

Lien
Jan 26th, 2004, 09:13 PM
I hate that kind of logic, it is like my skirt fits me, the skirt can go in a suit-case, so I fit in the suit-case too, please. Venus was rusty, lacked match-rythm and was therefore beaten by someone who was that day incredibily good and full of confidence, if that makes you the better player in general, ROFL.

Fyndh0rnElf
Jan 26th, 2004, 10:49 PM
.....since she has beaten Venus which is something that not even Justine or Kim has done in over a year. Clearly if Lisa can beat the very same player that neither Kim nor Justine has beaten for soooo long, that makes her a better player than them. Right? So, either Lisa now is just better than Kim and Justine, or she just wasn't playing a player who was playing at the same level in which she beat Justine and Kim.

If anything, Lisa is a better player than Venus right now :unsure:

-Sonic-
Jan 26th, 2004, 10:57 PM
If anything, Lisa is a better player than Venus right now :unsure:
LOL.... theres always that side to it too :lol:

fammmmedspin
Jan 26th, 2004, 10:57 PM
If the board poll is right that Graf was the best ever player (note "if") it would follow that Marianne De Swardt who beat her (and always gave her a fright) was really the best ever player after all then?

DemWilliamsGulls
Jan 26th, 2004, 11:04 PM

:rolleyes: Free post

barmaid
Jan 26th, 2004, 11:55 PM
Lisa's only claim to fame was that she beat Venus.....she's already "history!! :sad: :worship: But good effort....

barmaid:wavey: