PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay - 2004 Australian Open Champion?

GermanBoy
Jan 26th, 2004, 05:12 AM
Just thought of the players left in the draw and I am sure that Lindsay has the game to beat Henin-Hardenne. Next opponent should be Mauresmo then, remember Hopman Cup, Lindsay could reach the final.

The bottom half should be no problem for Clijsters any longer although I hope Lisa can beat her.

My final prediction is: Lindsay (5) vs. Clijsters (2)

I know, Lindsay didn`t play well against Clijsters the last times but Clijsters is a Grand Slam final choker! :angel:

Jarrett
Jan 26th, 2004, 05:14 AM
I think she was a very good chance to take out Justine easily. But beat Justine, Momo and Kim in a row will be hard.

jdog3008
Jan 26th, 2004, 05:16 AM
:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

C'mon Davy!

QUEENLINDSAY
Jan 26th, 2004, 05:28 AM
Come on Lindsay, the Lindsay that Kim beat a number of times last year is not the same as this year!!!!!!! Lindsay is not bothered my injury anymore.

GoGoMaggie
Jan 26th, 2004, 05:29 AM
I think she has a shot. she's capable of beating everyone. I just don't see her beat three tough opponents (Henins, Mauresmo, Raymond). She will run out of steam and crush and burn before the finish line.

Keith17
Jan 26th, 2004, 05:29 AM
Yes... this year's Lindsay needs 3 sets to beat Loit.

William Hunt
Jan 26th, 2004, 05:30 AM
I just don't see Linsay getting past Henin.

QUEENLINDSAY
Jan 26th, 2004, 05:40 AM
Yes... this year's Lindsay needs 3 sets to beat Loit.
The same player who gave Serena a more hard match last year after Serena almost lost the match in 3 points. And eventually the champion.

William Hunt
Feb 8th, 2004, 05:06 PM
I just don't see Linsay getting past Henin.
How childish some fans are ! A certain bis2807 has given negative comment on my reputation for this post. Apparently some people don't allow others to have different opinions than theirs. Besides, in the end my quote turned out to be the thruth since Lindsay couldn't get past Justine.

bmxbandit
Feb 8th, 2004, 05:16 PM
How childish some fans are ! A certain bis2807 has given negative comment on my reputation for this post. Apparently some people don't allow others to have different opinions than theirs. Besides, in the end my quote turned out to be the thruth since Lindsay couldn't get past Justine.
I know, some idiot gave me negative for saying Henin is the ugliest on tour IMO.