PDA

View Full Version : davenport will crush juju

for-sure
Jan 26th, 2004, 03:13 AM
a friend e-mailed me today saying that he saw davenport practice...and that he hasn't seen anyone hit the ball so well all week.
he also saw juju practice and said that she could not get her forehand over the net....

juju's chances of beating davenport...are 1 in 250,000 i would say. not only has davenport always given juju problems...but now davenport is in form.

Keith17
Jan 26th, 2004, 03:17 AM
I'll take those odds. Give me money.

Greenout
Jan 26th, 2004, 03:20 AM
a friend e-mailed me today saying that he saw davenport practice...and that he hasn't seen anyone hit the ball so well all week.
he also saw juju practice and said that she could not get her forehand over the net....

juju's chances of beating davenport...are 1 in 250,000 i would say. not only has davenport always given juju problems...but now davenport is in form.

What people see in practice isn't what they do on court. Never
use practice as a forecasting tool. If you did Alex Stevenson
would be the number 1 player in the world. ;)

Keith17
Jan 26th, 2004, 03:22 AM
What people see in practice isn't what they do on court. Never
use practice as a forecasting tool. If you did Alex Stevenson
would be the number 1 player in the world. ;)
Why? All Alex does in practice is boom serves, and thinks she's the 2nd coming of Pete Sampras, while her "coach" has her head up her butt.

skanky~skanketta
Jan 26th, 2004, 03:42 AM
um, ever seen kournikova in practice?she's terrific.

LucasArg
Jan 26th, 2004, 03:42 AM
Í hope Lindsay can do it!:)

William Hunt
Jan 26th, 2004, 03:56 AM
[QUOTE=juju's chances of beating davenport...are 1 in 250,000 i would say. ....[/QUOTE]
1 in 250,000 , yeah right ! I don't see Davenport beating Henin to be frankly honest. Lindsay has been impressive so far in Melbourne but Henin always raises her game in topmatches and at the moment I don't see anyone who can beat her except maybe Myskina or Kim of they have a superday.

QUEENLINDSAY
Jan 26th, 2004, 04:36 AM
I dont believed in the odds but I do believed that Lindsay is in form to beat Justine in straight sets.

JustineTime
Jan 26th, 2004, 04:41 AM
I think it's going to be a great match!

And a coin toss! :)

Diya
Jan 26th, 2004, 04:42 AM
The thread starter is fooling all Lindsay fans into agreeing with him and if possible also getting them into making statements similar to his so that if and when Justine defeats Lindsay he can come back and laugh at them. Don't fall for the trap Lindsay fans :devil:

Rtael
Jan 26th, 2004, 04:47 AM
The thread starter is fooling all Lindsay fans into agreeing with him and if possible also getting them into making statements similar to his so that if and when Justine defeats Lindsay he can come back and laugh at them. Don't fall for the trap Lindsay fans :devil:

No, not really. The thread starter is just an idiot. :wavey:

Keith17
Jan 26th, 2004, 04:47 AM
No, not really. The thread starter is just an idiot. :wavey:
Can we try being more mature?

SpikeyAidanm
Jan 26th, 2004, 04:48 AM
oh ok thanks for sharing that bovinasboyfriend, I will PAW Lindsay then ;)

Mironia
Jan 26th, 2004, 07:23 AM
I don't think Lindsay will crush her but I see Davenport winning 1st set...After that, there are 2 possibilities: Juju will completely fall apart or somehow find her game and win 2nd set. In 3rd set I think Justine will have a little bit more energy.

Rub
Jan 26th, 2004, 08:28 AM
i think davenport has the capacity to beat justine but NOT to crush her! justine does not give away a match!