PDA

View Full Version : Kim Wins 6-3 6-3

Rtael
Jan 26th, 2004, 02:27 AM
I'd congratulate Kim, but I don't really like her. Her stats were bad in this match, winners to UFE were not too great, +3. But her serve really let her down, only 1 ace and 5 double faults! Even with Myskina's bad serving today I don't think Kim will win if she cotninues playing like this!

skanky~skanketta
Jan 26th, 2004, 02:28 AM
then again, she has massive problems against silvia, so a straight sets victory is considered pretty good.

deej_01
Jan 26th, 2004, 02:30 AM
then again, she has massive problems against silvia, so a straight sets victory is considered pretty good.

True, Kim always has problems against Silvia Farina Elia. I think her next round will be much better. And Myskina should just say her blessings for getting this far because she isn't going any farther.

*JR*
Jan 26th, 2004, 02:32 AM
True, Kim always has problems against Silvia Farina Elia. I think he next round will be much better. And Myskina should just say her blessings for getting this far cause she ain't going any farther.
She has trouble digesting Cream of Farina! :lol:

bandabou
Jan 26th, 2004, 02:36 AM
Kimīs the favourite...but Myskina is really gonna test that ankle...and if her backhand stays on fire like today against Chanda.....hmm, Kim may be in for a rude match.