PDA

View Full Version : Myskina- what did she shout?

AndySW6
Jan 26th, 2004, 12:21 AM
Myskina just before she got broke screamed something at Chanda or in her direction. Was it Fuck you? I have never heard her swear before. Even the Eurosport commentators picked up on it by saying, 'I hope nobody is lip reading' or something to that effect.

Not sure who I want to win, but it is a real slug fest.

PointBlank
Jan 26th, 2004, 12:25 AM
Nastya curses when she is mad :sad:

Nastya also yelled I cant serve

sartrista7
Jan 26th, 2004, 12:30 AM
It was "fuck you", but it wasn't at Chanda... Nastya was looking off the court. It was very likely her coach ;)

And yeah, she did scream "I can't serve", at which point she promptly double faulted again :rolleyes:

Oizo
Jan 26th, 2004, 12:30 AM
Fuck you!

skanky~skanketta
Jan 26th, 2004, 12:32 AM
she said "i cant serve"? well then chanda is being stupid by not crunching them up!:fiery:

Kart
Jan 26th, 2004, 12:32 AM
It looked like she mouthed those words to me.

alexusjonesfan
Jan 26th, 2004, 12:34 AM
It looked like she mouthed those words to me.
really? me too...:scratch:

Oizo
Jan 26th, 2004, 12:35 AM
Yes it is! :bounce:

Cybelle Darkholme
um if you say FUCK YOU then obviously its directed at someone. Why would she be saying that to her coach? It makes no sense. A linesman? Perhaps. The umpire? Maybe. Chanda? Probably.

it doesn't matter if she turns her head. if it wasn't directed at someone she would have said Fuck and left it at that.

*JR*
It was "fuck you", but it wasn't at Chanda... Nastya was looking off the court. It was very likely her coach ;)

And yeah, she did scream "I can't serve", at which point she promptly double faulted again :rolleyes:
Wait. Her regular touring coach is her (Russian, Right?) boyfriend, So She would have used mott. If Lansdorp made the trip (to coach both her and Sharky) he will NOT put up with that from a player!

bubble
Jan 26th, 2004, 12:36 AM
Yeah the commentators are saying she said that while looking at her coach. They said that she vents her frustration at her coach all the time.. :lol:

bubble
Jan 26th, 2004, 12:37 AM
Wait. Her regular touring coach is her (Russian, Right?) boyfriend, So She would have used mott. If Lansdorp made the trip (to coach both her and Sharky) he will NOT put up with that from a player!

Her current boyfriend/coach is German ;)

Oizo
Jan 26th, 2004, 12:38 AM
I think she said it to the linesman on Chanda`s side pointing with her racket towards him.

IIOoIaMaGirLoOII
Jan 26th, 2004, 12:39 AM
Her current boyfriend/coach is German ;)i thought they broke up last year.. isnt she now dating a russian hockey player??

jd4eva
Jan 26th, 2004, 12:39 AM
It was at her coach.

The commentators said she has the habit of abusing him while she's on court.

*JR*
Jan 26th, 2004, 12:41 AM
Yeah the commentators are saying she said that while looking at her coach. They said that she vents her frustration at her coach all the time.. :lol:
Usually its her boyfriend, though (who's been her touring coach since the start of '03) so it would have been in Russian, I believe. If it was in English to a coach, one doesn't curse out Robert Lansdorp and get away with it (esp. as Sharky is his projected multi-Slam winner).

Oizo
Jan 26th, 2004, 12:43 AM
Don´t think so...:o

tenn_ace
Jan 26th, 2004, 12:43 AM
um if you say FUCK YOU then obviously its directed at someone. Why would she be saying that to her coach? It makes no sense. A linesman? Perhaps. The umpire? Maybe. Chanda? Probably.

it doesn't matter if she turns her head. if it wasn't directed at someone she would have said Fuck and left it at that.

good point... now we know who Serena directed hers fuck you bitch. so much for sister love :lol:

sartrista7
Jan 26th, 2004, 12:45 AM
It was definitely not at Chanda - she was looking in a different direction, and jabbing her racket at someone on each word.

She shouted "I can't serve" to herself in English, she might just be in an English language mood today.

*JR*
Jan 26th, 2004, 12:46 AM
good point... now we know who Serena directed hers fuck you bitch. so much for sister love :lol:
And Venus would rather See Serena "too intense" than not enough!

esquímaux
Jan 26th, 2004, 12:48 AM
Mott??? Do tell :hehehe:

TS
Jan 26th, 2004, 12:48 AM
It wasn't at Chanda as others have said...as much as some people would like it to be.

Slow news day? ;)

*JR*
Jan 26th, 2004, 12:51 AM
Mott??? Do tell :hehehe:
The Rich Russian Reserve of curses for every occasion! :tape:

Kart
Jan 26th, 2004, 12:54 AM
The screaming doesn't necessarily corrolate with her mood though it seems - she's been smashing her racket around since the start but still managed to produce a big smile when those swallows were invading the court which was nice to see :yeah:.

alexusjonesfan
Jan 26th, 2004, 12:56 AM
The screaming doesn't necessarily corrolate with her mood though it seems - she's been smashing her racket around since the start but still managed to produce a big smile when those swallows were invading the court which was nice to see :yeah:.
any guesses on how much vodka she's had before the match?

Oizo
Jan 26th, 2004, 12:58 AM
Lmao!

timbleuk
Jan 26th, 2004, 12:59 AM
I think she was looking at Chanda and actually said, "I want to F**k you"???

esquímaux
Jan 26th, 2004, 12:59 AM
The Rich Russian Reserve of curses for every occasion! :tape:
Don't give me those Dr. Seuss rhymes! what does it mean :p

*JR*
Jan 26th, 2004, 01:17 AM
Don't give me those Dr. Seuss rhymes! what does it mean :p
Mott isn't a "curse word" itself, it defines the category. (It's just far more extensive than our limited English profanity)! :p

beauty_is_pink
Jan 26th, 2004, 01:19 AM
I think she was looking at Chanda and actually said, "I want to F**k you"???:haha: could it be?!?!?

anyone see how pissed Myskina got against SHarapova cause she was taking her sweet time between points? hahaha :lol:

Anastasia... you make me laff :)

for-sure
Jan 26th, 2004, 01:19 AM
i think she screamed i won

bandabou
Jan 26th, 2004, 01:24 AM
now let´s wait and see if she´s gonna get a fine.

shnit.
Jan 26th, 2004, 01:54 AM
:haha: could it be?!?!?

anyone see how pissed Myskina got against SHarapova cause she was taking her sweet time between points? hahaha :lol:

i saw that!!:haha:she looked sooooooo pissed!i think she often placed both her hands in her waist too show how much time sharapova was taking..hehe!:lol:

bubble
Jan 26th, 2004, 01:54 AM
Usually its her boyfriend, though (who's been her touring coach since the start of '03) so it would have been in Russian, I believe. If it was in English to a coach, one doesn't curse out Robert Lansdorp and get away with it (esp. as Sharky is his projected multi-Slam winner).
Her current long term travelling coach is a German not american Lansdorp , i think his name is Jens something... He was being introduced and featured on tv during the Hopman Cup while Nastya is playing. And during the match today , he was there too.

I think he is her fiancee too( she mentioned in an interview from Eurosports) that is why I think she can abuse him like that. :p

JLDementieva
Jan 26th, 2004, 01:59 AM
:haha: could it be?!?!?

Well I'd be pretty pissed off!!!! I'd smack the ball at her head!

beauty_is_pink
Jan 26th, 2004, 02:06 AM
Well I'd be pretty pissed off!!!! I'd smack the ball at her head!:lol: :haha:

*JR*
Jan 26th, 2004, 02:10 AM
Her current long term travelling coach is a German not american Lansdorp , i think his name is Jens something... He was being introduced and featured on tv during the Hopman Cup while Nastya is playing. And during the match today , he was there too.

I think he is her fiancee too( she mentioned in an interview from Eurosports) that is why I think she can abuse him like that. :p
Except for Slams (plus maybe IW and Key Biscayne), Lansdorp doesn't tour @ all. That's why you'll see Van Harpen on tour with Sharky all year.

bubble
Jan 26th, 2004, 02:15 AM
Except for Slams (plus maybe IW and Key Biscayne), Lansdorp doesn't tour @ all. That's why you'll see Van Harpen on tour with Sharky all year.
She swore it in clear English... not russian.

Greenout
Jan 26th, 2004, 02:19 AM
'
Great match. The coach this week is Jens Gurlach and she directed all
her mistakes on him!! :haha: Everytime something went really
wonky she glared at him as if to say..."IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!"!!
:haha:

Vera should do this form of therapy too. Blame the coach,not
yourself. :)

*JR*
Jan 26th, 2004, 02:20 AM
She swore it in clear English... not russian.
If the fellow is German, they may communicate in English. Or it could have been @ Shonda, the ump, a linesperson, whoever. I was just pointing out that a Lansdorp doesn't accept that. And if you want proof, just ask Jen about the '02 Fed Cup! :lol:

bandabou
Jan 26th, 2004, 02:22 AM
'
Great match. The coach this week is Jens Gurlach and she directed all
her mistakes on him!! :haha: Everytime something when really
wonky she glared at him as if to say..."IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!"!!

:haha:

:haha: :rolls: I guess that´s why he´s the coach! :haha:

Lee-Waters' Boy
Jan 26th, 2004, 02:26 AM
:lol: they just showed a close up of it, did it look like fuck you to anyone else? lol

jbone_0307
Jan 26th, 2004, 02:26 AM
Myskina definately said fuck you. They did a replay

*JR*
Jan 26th, 2004, 02:31 AM
I don't think her ex-coach (Sviotoslav Mirza, now working for the RUS Fed.) would "take it" from a player, either.

Joseosu19
Jan 26th, 2004, 02:49 AM
They showed a replay and Pam started laughing:D. Myskina is funny and cute, I'm begginning to take a liking to her.

ys
Jan 26th, 2004, 03:40 AM
I believe it was "F@ck you", it was directed at her coach, and she might be well fulfilling that very threat at this particular moment.