PDA

View Full Version : Kick Ass Daniela Hantuchova!!! ~*

beauty_is_pink
Jan 25th, 2004, 06:25 PM
ides caja daniela!!! believe and go far! :)

shnit.
Jan 25th, 2004, 07:17 PM
Go Daniela :bounce:Go Daniela :bounce:Go Daniela :bounce:Go Daniela :bounce:Go Daniela :bounce:Go Daniela :bounce:Go Daniela :bounce:Go Daniela :bounce:Go Daniela :bounce:Go Daniela :bounce:

:bounce: have fun and believe in yourself!! :bounce:

GrahamD
Jan 26th, 2004, 12:32 PM
Vela Stastia Daniela!!:bounce: :bounce:

Zoltan83
Jan 26th, 2004, 12:48 PM
DO TOHO DANKA ! :bounce:
You're the best!

ALLEZ DANIELA !!!

beauty_is_pink
Feb 2nd, 2004, 01:23 AM
Kick Molik's ass Daniela! it's your time now!!!! :yeah:

ex hopman
Feb 2nd, 2004, 03:52 AM
She had an interview with Yomiuri Newspaper... here's some rough translation.
http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/sports/news/20040202ie01.htm
             ◇

――How do you evaluate your results last season?
Until a year ago, I had been playing really well, and my ranking jumped up to 5th. After that, expectations became some pressure, and my play levelled down. However, I learned a lot in hard time.
 ――At Wimbledon, you lost a close match to Shinobu Asagoe?
That was a good match so that was very disappointing that I lost. After that, I was shocked, and it lasted for a while (and affected to my results).

――You switched your racket to Japan-made Yonex from this year. Why?
I used to use the racket, so I get used to it. I am satisfied with this because it's easy to controll.
  ――Your impression about Japan?
This is my third time to visit here. Everyone gives me warm welcomes. I like this country very much.

――Who's going to be your rival in this tournament?
This is my first time to play this tournament. I am excited. I just forcus on each match to win and I think everyone could be rivals.
 ――How important do you see the Olympics?
When I was five years old, my country-male player (Milosraph Meticju=spell??) won the gold at Seoul. Since I was so impressed with the result, I wanted to become a tennis player, and here I am. I have always wanted to participate the Olympics since little, so it's the this year's biggest target. I hope I could have my peak at the tournament.

――Recently, womens tennis gets attentions on players lookings such as Anna Kournikova and Maria Shaparova. What do you think about that?
I think fans get interests, that's a good thing and good for WTA tour. However, for myself, I would be pleased to show my good tennis to my fans. That's my higher priority.

JLDementieva
Feb 2nd, 2004, 03:58 AM
GOOO KICK ASS Daniela!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce:

danielkafan
Feb 2nd, 2004, 12:06 PM
             ◇

Until a year ago, I had been playing really well, and my ranking jumped up to 5th. After that, expectations became some pressure, and my play levelled down. However, I learned a lot in hard time.
That was a good match so that was very disappointing that I lost. After that, I was shocked, and it lasted for a while (and affected to my results).

I used to use the racket, so I get used to it. I am satisfied with this because it's easy to controll.
This is my third time to visit here. Everyone gives me warm welcomes. I like this country very much.

This is my first time to play this tournament. I am excited. I just forcus on each match to win and I think everyone could be rivals.
When I was five years old, my country-male player (Milosraph Meticju=spell??) won the gold at Seoul. Since I was so impressed with the result, I wanted to become a tennis player, and here I am. I have always wanted to participate the Olympics since little, so it's the this year's biggest target. I hope I could have my peak at the tournament.

――Recently, womens tennis gets attentions on players lookings such as Anna Kournikova and Maria Shaparova. What do you think about that?
I think fans get interests, that's a good thing and good for WTA tour. However, for myself, I would be pleased to show my good tennis to my fans. That's my higher priority.
Thanks alot for this.... :worship:
Yeah I hope she will get through that tough first round. It)s time to give Alica Molik some revange.....

DANIELKA DO TOHO!!! VER NA SEBA!!!! MAS NA TO A DOZKAZ VSETKYM!!!!
Let's take MOLIK OUT!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

beauty_is_pink
Feb 4th, 2004, 01:52 AM
             ◇

:wavey: thank-you for the article!!!

congrats Danielka!!!:bounce:
keep focus against Sharapova!!! :devil: :worship:

shnit.
Feb 4th, 2004, 02:32 AM
GO DANKA!!have the attitude that you had against molik!

lee station
Feb 4th, 2004, 09:23 AM
CONGRATS, KEEP ON GOING !!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Steff_forever
Feb 4th, 2004, 09:40 AM
Daniela is back on track ... :inlove:
Congrats for reaching the QF ! :D :banana: :D

matthias
Feb 4th, 2004, 09:41 AM
well done Daniela, finally 2 good wins in a row :bounce: :bounce:

GrahamD
Feb 4th, 2004, 11:00 AM
http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/ink/659/line16.gif

Way to go Dani!! :bounce: Two great wins :bounce:

Keep on going! Vela Stastia!!

http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/ink/659/line16.gif

http://www.anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/OLA.gif

lee station
Feb 4th, 2004, 11:12 AM
Thanks to ex hopman-dude for the interviews.... :) :D
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

shnit.
Feb 6th, 2004, 12:15 AM
congrats dani on your wins!:bounce:

good luck and CMON dani on your match against davenport!just have the confidence and attitude you used in those 2 matches that you won!!!:bounce:

beauty_is_pink
Feb 6th, 2004, 02:18 AM
Daniela! continue your streak! do what you did in the last 2 winning matches!! believe in yourself!!!

Good LUck!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: