PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Corina

AgassiGirl16
Jan 25th, 2004, 02:43 PM
Happy 26th Birthday to Corina Morariu! I wish you a year of health, happiness and success! I know you have it in you to do really well, it just has to come together for you!:bounce:

Even though its only the 25th here, its already the 26th in Australia, so its her b-day. I dont know how happy it will be for her since she lost and withdrew though. :confused:

KV
Jan 25th, 2004, 02:45 PM
Happy Birthday Corina

King Aaron
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:24 PM
Blessed Birthday Corina. :kiss:

Mikey
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:39 PM
Happy Birthday Corina :hearts: :bounce: :D

*JR*
Jan 25th, 2004, 08:32 PM
Happy 26th Birthday to Corina Morariu! I wish you a year of health, happiness and success! I know you have it in you to do really well, it just has to come together for you!:bounce:

Even though its only the 25th here, its already the 26th in Australia, so its her b-day. I dont know how happy it will be for her since she lost and withdrew though. :confused:
Mary Kate, a very few years ago there was doubt that Corina would HAVE a 26th birthday. So to celebrate it active in a competitive pro sport is a victory itself! ;) (I certainly hope she'll grace our area this fall @ Advanta).

AgassiGirl16
Jan 26th, 2004, 08:02 PM
JollyRoger,
You are right, I lost sight of that for a second. One of my favorite quotes from Corina reminds me what is important...

"Today, I can appreciate that I'm outside, in the sun, because the first month I was in the hospital I only was able to go outside one day for five minutes. That's what I take with me every day. Sometimes you lose sight of it and get frustrated, but the overall picture is one of gratitude."

I have that in a story that I wrote...it's 30 pages long. Haha.

again...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and I hope we see her in Philly too! :)

Keith17
Jan 26th, 2004, 08:05 PM
Corina :hearts:

M&M
Jan 26th, 2004, 08:45 PM
happy birthday corina! all the best to you, most of all stay healthy!

Cilla
Jan 26th, 2004, 08:49 PM
Happy Birthday Cori! :kiss: