PDA

View Full Version : pam is so annoying!!!

LindsayRocks89
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:19 AM
lol i know we already know this but she just talked about how justine is just getting used to being number 1 at a major and how she pulled it together at the end, well yes she did when but she played horribly, she did last round to.

*hingis_forever*
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:20 AM
Geez, don't let it get to you! :rolleyes:

Astro Jetson
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:21 AM
Ever heard of "mute" button :rolleyes:

Keith17
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:22 AM
I wish ESPN had SAP so I could listen to Spanish announcers instead of P-Mac (USA all the WAY)

harloo
Jan 25th, 2004, 05:01 AM
Pam does alot of Justine ass kissing. You could not hear one negative thing about Justine's game from ole Pammy. She is biased beyond belief.:rolleyes:

Astro Jetson
Jan 25th, 2004, 05:15 AM
Pam does alot of Justine ass kissing. You could not hear one negative thing about Justine's game from ole Pammy. She is biased beyond belief.:rolleyes:

Oh please, we all know that Pam only kisses Aussie Kim's ass.

Why do I get involved in a discussion that involves Pam and asses? :confused:

Pureracket
Jan 25th, 2004, 05:56 AM
How far along is Pam?

treufreund
Jan 25th, 2004, 05:57 AM
I am starting to like Pam more and more. :D

SerialKiller#69
Jan 25th, 2004, 05:59 AM
What was annoying about that? Me thinks you have issues with the player.

tenn_ace
Jan 25th, 2004, 06:08 AM
what treufreund said :D

lizchris
Jan 25th, 2004, 06:13 AM
Pam can kiss Justine's ass all she wants. From what I saw in her fourth round match, I am convicned that she isn't going to win this tournament. She is getting sloppy at the wrong time while Lindsay is getting better with each match. If I am not mistaken, LIndsay has not dropped serve since her match against Emilie Loit while Justine has dropped serve at least 3 time in her last two matches.

tenn_ace
Jan 25th, 2004, 06:18 AM
what's your point?

bis2806
Jan 25th, 2004, 06:27 AM
Lizchris' point is Pam is certainly being biased esp knowing that there are other players like lindsay who is at a better form than justine and pam doesn't acknowledge that.. i can't believe you didn't get it

treufreund
Jan 25th, 2004, 06:30 AM
Pam to me just seems so much happier and lighthearted these days. Marriage and pregnancy agree with her. Just cuz she has stopped kissing Williams sisters ass does not mean she is awful. She used to be so anti-Hingis now she laughs her ass off when Venus tries to adjust her second serve and missed it up the tee. So yes she is a catty bitch in some ways but she seems to really have warmed to Justine, kim, some of the Russians and still loves Lindsay, jenn, monica. :D

lizchris
Jan 25th, 2004, 06:37 AM
Lizchris' point is Pam is certainly being biased esp knowing that there are other players like lindsay who is at a better form than justine and pam doesn't acknowledge that.. i can't believe you didn't get it
Thank you for explaining this to him/her.

lizchris
Jan 25th, 2004, 06:41 AM
Pam to me just seems so much happier and lighthearted these days. Marriage and pregnancy agree with her. Just cuz she has stopped kissing Williams sisters ass does not mean she is awful. She used to be so anti-Hingis now she laughs her ass off when Venus tries to adjust her second serve and missed it up the tee. So yes she is a catty bitch in some ways but she seems to really have warmed to Justine, kim, some of the Russians and still loves Lindsay, jenn, monica. :D
When did she ever kiss the Williams sisters asses?

She can laugh at Venus' second serve all she wants. Venus is laughing all the way to the bank with the amount of money she has earned during her career, which is more than Pam ever made and she has something Pam probably wishes she had; four Grand Slam singles titles.

tenn_ace
Jan 25th, 2004, 06:42 AM
Lindsay is not #1 last time I checked... so what's your point in dragging Linds into this thread? come again please...

before posting your rubbish AGAIN, re-read the 1 post in this thread please.......... :rolleyes:

bye

Dawn Marie
Jan 25th, 2004, 07:01 AM
treu she STILL is anti Hingis.

Pam kisses whoever is on top's ass at the moment.

She is bias and really should be fired by now as she is a piss poor commentator.

Dawn Marie
Jan 25th, 2004, 07:04 AM
Oh and Just cause Lindsay is playing great and Justine is not doesn't mean a thing.

If justine has a great serve day she'll beat lindsay easily. She knows how to make Lindsay move.

treufreund
Jan 25th, 2004, 07:22 AM
if lindsay hits hard and deep enough Justine will be hard pressed to make Lindsay move a lot.

pigam
Jan 25th, 2004, 10:24 AM
I only hear Pam commentating during Wimbledon, and this year she was totally *not* 'pro-Justine'... :confused:
She might have changed her opinion, or she might have the wonderfull ability to piss every (paranoid) fan off... I don't like her as a commentator, only the sound of her voice make me :bolt: