PDA

View Full Version : Where in the world is Justine's best tennis?

alexusjonesfan
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:18 AM
Any guesses? 'cause it seems like it was stopped at customs somewhere :(
http://www.barganews.com/Resources/world%20map%20copy.gif

Greenout
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:21 AM
I think it's not near where I am ..by the equator, so I assume it's near
the area somewhere by Siberia.

Someone give Juju a GPS so she can use satellite info to find it. It's
somewhere on the planet. ;)

Maybe it's in the lost and found locker room in Rod Laver?

GoDominique
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:22 AM
She was AWFUL in the middle of the 2nd set. No idea how she managed to win it though - Mara had SP but decided to serve and volley and only god knows why. :shrug: And she should have broken for 5-2. :crying2:

If Lindsay doesn't make the finals this time, then she never will. :fiery:

bis2806
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:23 AM
Do you think she can beat Lindsay if she played like that?

Rocketta
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:23 AM
Yeah, Lindsey's not going to let her get away with a first serve % in the 40's...so she better find it before Monday...

Greenout
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:24 AM
This should be an eye opener for NNR-DEN. Hint: Stop reading your own
press,especially articles by Eleanor Preston,and get your shit together, baby!

Rocketta
She was AWFUL in the middle of the 2nd set. No idea how she managed to win it though - Mara had SP but decided to serve and volley and only god knows why. :shrug: And she should have broken for 5-2. :crying2:

If Lindsay doesn't make the finals this time, then she never will. :fiery:
didn't watch the match but looking at the scoreboard it was Ue after Ue...

Diya

But atleast she won :tape:

GoDominique
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:25 AM
No. But who knows which Lindsay will show up.

Havok
:haha:

Astro Jetson
roflmao @ Viggen & Greenout :lol:

I agree. It is really frustrating to see actually. She is just focusing on the wrong things in her game imo. Those tight second sets are horrible. And she is obsessed with her serve speed it seems.

Rocketta
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:26 AM
But atleast she won :tape:
and what's you point that she going to keep winning if she keeps up the ue's? :confused:

This is an a conversation between adults the romper room is down hall....Cya..:wavey:

alexusjonesfan
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:28 AM
It wouldn't be so bad if she'd atleast had one 'in the zone match' in the two weeks she's played this year...:o

If Lindz serves like how she did today, and Justine serves like how she did today...forget about a rematch of their epic 4th round encounter. Justine's trying to hit her serves in so hard that her 1st serve average speed has been higher than Lindsay's all week but there's no debate on who's serve has been more effective :(

Jane
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:29 AM
Wherever it is, she better find it fast: The real tournament is about to begin. Every match is a fresh start, but she needs to move it up a couple of levels against LD.

Greenout
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:30 AM

I agree. It is really frustrating to see actually. She is just focusing on the wrong things in her game imo. Those tight second sets are horrible. And she is obsessed with her serve speed it seems.

Well...f*ck the speed. We know you have buff arms, and abs of
steel,no need to strut around bobbing your head to prove anything
to us. Just get that serve working;placement!! placement!! placement!
Ok Baby!

Greenout
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:31 AM
Get it together. Forget the Steffi Graf comparison..at this rate your
lucky to be called the "new Hingis". Ok?

Mironia
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:31 AM
Justine has groin injury...

alexusjonesfan
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:32 AM
Ok Baby!She had the same obsession at the last Aussie. "Hey look, I can zerve faster than zhe beeg girls for sure!". Love ya Justine but start playing like the player you are and stop trying to beat the Big Babes at their own game :p

Rocketta
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:33 AM
It wouldn't be so bad if she'd atleast had one 'in the zone match' in the two weeks she's played this year...:o

If Lindz serves like how she did today, and Justine serves like how she did today...forget about a rematch of their epic 4th round encounter. Justine's trying to hit her serves in so hard that her 1st serve average speed has been higher than Lindsay's all week but there's no debate on who's serve has been more effective :(
hmm, Yeah she might want to concentrate on placement & speed but I haven't seen her play so I don't know how well her serve looked when it was in..but 29 ue's in a 2 set match, isn't that a lot for Justine?

VivalaSeles
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:35 AM

Totally agree with you, Deuce. It seems Juju is solely focussed on hitting big forehands and serves :sad: She has so many other shots to choose from :sad: Hope she picks her game up against Lindsay.

Allez Juju :kiss:

Greenout
She had the same obsession at the last Aussie. "Hey look, I can zerve faster than zhe beeg girls for sure!". Love ya Justine but start playing like the player you are :p

Oh NNR-DEN. I wish the spirit of Goran would just leave her alone.
Forget the Big Bad Ass serve crap! Placement, rallies, net play,
volleys, chips, dips, making LD move that lazy foot of hers all
over the court, this is what you should be doing. ;)

Really...enuff with "Le Big Ball" tennis.

Astro Jetson
Ok Baby!

yeah, f*ck the speed Justine!! :lol: Should we put this on a banner perhaps?

Seriously, I honestly don't believe there will be 180° change on tuesday :sad:

JustineTime
Like I said, she could get away with serving in the 40's for one more round...

That was it. 55%+ or Lindsay vs. Momo in the QF's! :shrug: :confused:

Please give details about Justine's groin injury, Mironia!

bis2806
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:36 AM
I think Justine's serve speeds have been higher than Lindsay this time and Lindsay's consistency of her serves isn't that much better than Justine's... but we'll see... I hope lindsay serves like she did at hopman cup

alexusjonesfan
but 29 ue's in a 2 set match, isn't that a lot for Justine?
she's a buff power-player now dontchaknow ;)

yeah, cleanups in all aisles of the convenience store that is her game, would be good right now.

Hingiswinsthis
Think about it this way, with Venus Williams out Kim Clijsters has a cake walk to the finals. That leaves the Top Half HEAVY. We got Justine and Lindsay back to where they were a year ago and Amelie, who has been playing the best out of the remaining ladies.

Everyone is saying that Amelie and maybe Lindsay is playing the best ball in out there right now. Justine (who is NOWHERE near playing her RG and US 03 form) still beat Mauresmo 6-4, 6-4 a week ago

In my opinion, Justine is following the footsteps of Serena Williams after having a great season. She may not win these supposedly "freeby" matches convincingly but Justine wins when it counts. She's right, Justine says she's learning to win even though she plays like crap. This has been a pattern that's evolving since Sydney just a week ago.

I have a feeling this will be another close match with Davenport, but then again Justine didn't hit the ball as hard and hit aces as she is right now a year ago. If Davenport is put on the run, Justine will win. If Justine decides to stay in the baseline and hit a gazillion errors and not come to net- Davenport in straight sets.

Greenout
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:37 AM
[QUOTE=Deuce]yeah, f*ck the speed Justine!! :lol: Should we put this on a banner perhaps?

A banner? yeah. It would be kind of rude to use the Belgian flag for
that message. :haha:

Hurley
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:38 AM
Look, it's very simple. Justine won't beat Lindsay playing like this, but Lindsay could have one of her patented choke days too, and then who knows.

Right now, if I had to bet on the match, I'd bet on Lindsay. But a lot of things can change.

Greenout
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:39 AM
I love the new "buff" look; but I think it affected her BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Filadidas
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:39 AM
Is it serious??? I hope she is ok..... :(

Lindsay was playing excellent earlier today against Vera, served extremely well and returned well...... I am sure she will give Justine a tough match...

Allez Justine!!!

Rocketta
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:40 AM
Yeah I think Justine will up her play against Lindsey the real questions is what mind set will Lindsey have going into the match...that is the big mystery...:hehehe:

alexusjonesfan
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:41 AM
Look, it's very simple. Justine won't beat Lindsay playing like this, but Lindsay could have one of her patented choke days too, and then who knows.

Right now, if I had to bet on the match, I'd bet on Lindsay. But a lot of things can change.
so what you're saying is, the best we can do is try to send mind control waves in the direction of Australia to screw up Lindsay's synapses?

*puts on aluminium foil helmet*

Greenout
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:42 AM

So, are you trying to lead us to believe that all NNR-DEN needs
to do is show up, flex her arm-make a muscle, yell out some
"allez's", bob her head, do some nice knee bends on the baseline
just to show how "in shape" and athletic she is, and Lindsay will
choke? :haha: Yeah Right!!! :haha:

Give me a break here!

TennisHack
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:42 AM
:haha: at this thread, you guys are friggin hilarious!

It is telling, though, that although Justine played like crap, and her serve gave her more doubles than aces, she managed to pull through the match in straight sets. I'm sure she knows she needs to up her game from Lindsay -- she's also played Lindsay before. I doubt she'd even heard of Santangelo before today ;)

Astro Jetson
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:47 AM

:haha: :smash: fully agreed! maybe she wants to run for governor of California, who knows :tape:

She can be such a stubborn overachieving showoff sometimes. Still like her though :)

alexusjonesfan
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:48 AM
Oh no, I hope she didn't get Shaughnessitis :sad:

~|Naomi|~
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:51 AM
I think Henin may be going for toomuch on her serve, trying to go for more power an make it a bigger serve than it is. Sure she is hitting some really fast serves but isn't getting a lot of them in. It is very similar to Lleyton who goes for too much and only gets 45-50% in usually.

JustineTime
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:54 AM
Think about it this way, with Venus Williams out Kim Clijsters has a cake walk to the finals. That leaves the Top Half HEAVY. We got Justine and Lindsay back to where they were a year ago and Amelie, who has been playing the best out of the remaining ladies.

Everyone is saying that Amelie and maybe Lindsay is playing the best ball in out there right now. Justine (who is NOWHERE near playing her RG and US 03 form) still beat Mauresmo 6-4, 6-4 a week ago

In my opinion, Justine is following the footsteps of Serena Williams after having a great season. She may not win these supposedly "freeby" matches convincingly but Justine wins when it counts. She's right, Justine says she's learning to win even though she plays like crap. This has been a pattern that's evolving since Sydney just a week ago.

I have a feeling this will be another close match with Davenport, but then again Justine didn't hit the ball as hard and hit aces as she is right now a year ago. If Davenport is put on the run, Justine will win. If Justine decides to stay in the baseline and hit a gazillion errors and not come to net- Davenport in straight sets.
Great post, HWT! :)

Just what I needed to hear! Justine DOES win when it counts.

I think we're in for a great match either way! :)

alexusjonesfan
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:55 AM
It is very similar to Lleyton who goes for too much and only gets 45-50% in usually.
it's the curse of the overtrained, overdetermined and blunt-talking shorties :lol:

...hope it's vintage '02 Lleyton that she's emulating :o

Greenout
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:55 AM
:haha: :smash: fully agreed! maybe she wants to run for governor of California, who knows :tape:

She can be such a stubborn overachieving showoff sometimes. Still like her though :)

Yeah. And from what I heard from Pierre...this is on her
good days!! :p

"Pierre...Zee soup de jour is rather phffhp today don't you tink?
Foor Shoor. (makes puppy dog frown face) I need a le Big
bowl of soup, not zhis!"

alexusjonesfan
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:56 AM
Great post, HWT! :)

Just what I needed to hear! Justine DOES win when it counts.

I think we're in for a great match either way! :)
JT, you sure Justine and Lindsay aren't better friends than Justine and Momo? ;)

alexusjonesfan
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:58 AM
Yeah. And from what I heard from Pierre...this is on her
good days!! :p

"Pierre...Zee soup de jour is rather phffhp today don't you tink?
Foor Shoor. (makes puppy dog frown face) I need a le Big
bowl of soup, not zhis!":haha:

Oui, Ai veel have zhe ZupérZize of évériezhing!

GoDominique
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:58 AM
Oh no, I hope she didn't get Shaughnessitis :sad:
Be careful with what you say. I got several neg reps for my thread about Meghann's brain-to-sixpack transfer. :sad:

Greenout
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:59 AM
Groin injury? Do women get groin injuries? Yeah, this will really win
over the cynics. ;)

"It's zhis groin".

I think it's more like a "pain in the ass" crap serve problem;but hey I'm no
trained medical professional. ;)

JustineTime
Jan 25th, 2004, 05:03 AM
JT, you sure Justine and Lindsay aren't better friends than Justine and Momo? ;)
Not a chance! :mad:

:shrug:

Greenout
Jan 25th, 2004, 05:10 AM

Wait a second? Are we talking about Justine? Justine Henin-Hardenne,
the stubborn overachieving show off? We are talking about the
tennis player, right? Friends? Justine? Friends?

She's got some French friends if you can call it that. NNR-DEN
is alot more tolerable being the stubborn overachieving show off
when speaking French than in English. Believe me!
Either that or they're all just pretending she's Canadian ;)

alexusjonesfan
Jan 25th, 2004, 05:14 AM
Wait a second? Are we talking about Justine? Justine Henin-Hardenne,
the stubborn overachieving show off? We are talking about the
tennis player, right? Friends? Justine? Friends?

She's got some French friends if you can call it that. NNR-DEN
is alot more tolerable being the stubborn overachieving show off
when speaking French than in English. Believe me!
Either that or they're all just pretending she's Canadian ;)
indeed. But I have evidence to suggest that Sandrine and her cronies will atleast tolerate her presence ;)

and Lindsay, you better be careful. Justine's become a GS junkie and if you try to take her off her drug too quickly, she'll put YOU into withdrawl :eek: ;)

Greenout
Jan 25th, 2004, 05:20 AM
:haha: The GS Junkie. She needs her "fix" and the "man" in the back
streets of the Melbourne hoods will supply it to her. ;)

Either that or a good smack on the head should work wonders.
Come on Juju stop making that puppy dog face. If your good we'll give
the GS fix that you so crave. :lol:

Melly Flew Us
Jan 25th, 2004, 05:25 AM
how do u know?

saw her left ankle strapped.

Astro Jetson
Jan 25th, 2004, 05:28 AM
indeed. But I have evidence to suggest that Sandrine and her cronies will atleast tolerate her presence ;)

Ah oui, Justine aime les Françaises. Elles sont très amicables!
BTW, Nathalie Tauziat was also present but she had to give her place at the table to la petite Belge :tape: It was sad really!

alexusjonesfan
Jan 25th, 2004, 05:31 AM
Ah oui, Justine aime les Françaises. Elles sont très amicables!

Je pense que Justine aime les joueuses Françaises seulement ;)

Fingon
Jan 25th, 2004, 05:32 AM
it's hard to say, at the moment it looks like Lindsay is playing well and Justine is not. Justine has done the same in her last three matches, won the first set very easily and then struggled in the second.

If Justine plays as she did against Santangelo my answer is no. She not only got broken, she also faced several break points and Lindsay won't let her walk away with that.

Lindsay on the other hand did struggle against Granville.

Justine has done that many times, struggling against player she shouldn't in the first week of a grand slam, but she obviously has to raise her level 9000 notches ;) if she wants to be in the semis.

Astro Jetson
Jan 25th, 2004, 05:37 AM
Je pense que Justine aime les joueuses Françaises seulement ;)

Who knows :shrug: maybe if Kim or Serena are prepared to take their french at a higher level a beautiful friendship will blossom

Greenout
Jan 25th, 2004, 05:53 AM
how do u know?

saw her left ankle strapped.

Excuse me? I'm not trained medical professional; but I'm
pretty sure that the ankle is nowhere near the groin area,
so how can it be a groin injury. ;)

If there's any injury today it's her pride. Boy, is NNR-DEN
pissed off that her own supporters on WTAworld are taking
the mickey out of her. ;)

kosmikgroove
Jan 25th, 2004, 06:48 AM
i think she needs to get settled into her "new" body.

when i started working out i gained 20 pounds of muscles, 6 pack and all! (just check out my signature!) and after that i found that my tennis game was seriously outta funk. it's really really difficult to adjust to a bigger body because the range of motion is different so you have to adjust your stroke or adjust your spin on the ball.

and don't even let me tell you about my serve...good lord if i had problems *before* i was workin out, afterwards i was shooting the ball at the baseline.

bottomline? i think she's doing fine considering she's transformed from polly-pocket to xena warrior princess... let's just hope she can get her form back on target and do what she does best: mixing up the shot that drive opponents crazy! ooh and getting back impossible balls ;)

Greenout
Jan 25th, 2004, 06:51 AM
i think she needs to get settled into her "new" body.

when i started working out i gained 20 pounds of muscles, 6 pack and all! (just check out my signature!) and after that i found that my tennis game was seriously outta funk. it's really really difficult to adjust to a bigger body because the range of motion is different so you have to adjust your stroke or adjust your spin on the ball.

and don't even let me tell you about my serve...good lord if i had problems *before* i was workin out, afterwards i was shooting the ball at the baseline.

bottomline? i think she's doing fine considering she's transformed from polly-pocket to xena warrior princess... let's just hope she can get her form back on target and do what she does best: mixing up the shot that drive opponents crazy! ooh and getting back impossible balls ;)

Transformations? Xena Warrior Princess?

I'd be happy if Zhoo-steen would simply turn into Michael Chang
at this level of form. ;)

Couver
Jan 25th, 2004, 06:55 AM
OMG I have to thank you for this thread!

The title, and then the map. With all the crap on the boards lately I haven't laughed in ages.

So thanks cause :lol: :lol: :lol:

Greenout
Jan 25th, 2004, 08:05 AM
I've enlisted this cat to help search for Zhoo-steen's
"best tennis" game. Just deposit the Salmon checks
into his Swiss Bank account, and when he wakes up
from his nap, he'll start hauling kitty ass.

katrientje
Jan 25th, 2004, 09:49 AM
I don't see anything different comparing to other big tournaments justine has played. She never plays her best tennis before it really matters

Dawn Marie
Jan 25th, 2004, 09:49 AM
I see no reason to think that Justine will not beat Lindsay.

When these two play it will be a new match and a new day. You can forget what both of them have done beforehand imho.

Loit gave Lindsay trouble and I can see a badly serving Justine doing the same thing to Lindsay. I also can see Lindsay beating Justine but from what I have seen from Justine at the US Open and her new fitness I am putting my money on her. If it remains close I am going with the player with the better mobility and the one who is in the best shape. And it aint Lindsay.

Even though Justine is no longer a favorite of mine, I still think she has a wicked game. I also think she is being underestimated and should be looked at as the heavy favorite. She has been whipping thru some tough draws in the past year. Even her at OZ she had the toughest.

Imho right now I am putting my money on the #1 player in the world. Especially since Serena is not playing.

Greenout
Jan 25th, 2004, 10:03 AM
she's a buff power-player now dontchaknow ;)

yeah, cleanups in all aisles of the convenience store that is her game, would be good right now.

How do ya like that? After 3 years of having the most beautiful
1-handed backhand in the open era of tennis, and the most
magical flair for tennis on par to CHANEL. Zhoo-steen has
turned into a "Big Gulp" selling 7-11!!!!!!!!!!! :haha:

Help!

Where was our real Zhoo-steen today? You know THE JUSTINE?

gossipcom
Jan 25th, 2004, 10:07 AM
All I know from the 3 major seeded matches today is this:

If Justine played against Amelie or Lindsay (like the way they played today) like she did against Santangelo I would be see a little ant trail already starting like Venus' one against Lisa.

The fact she was playing a qualifer and couldn't put her away - I felt sorry for Santangelo though so many bp and sp ops in that 2nd set and she couldn't put it away either :(

The point is this Justine today wasn't impressive, Amelie was so-so, Lindsay was the one who shone out of the three - of course I have to say that because anytime a player makes their opponent cry you know they must be doing something right ;)

pigam
Jan 25th, 2004, 10:08 AM
Carlos says in an intervieuw it's time to challenge Justine 'intellectually' (?)
He gives her quotes going from Shakespeare till McEnroe for her to be inspired and reflect about.
I'm afraid they arn't exactly doing her any good :unsure:
Aleeeeeez Justiiiine!!!

Dawn Marie
Jan 25th, 2004, 10:12 AM
If If if. If Justine played against Lindsay or Amelie she may have played different. They may have played different.

All I am saying is that just cause someone doesn't play their best tennis does not mean that they won't win the slam. I've see Venus do this many times, and she she came with the goods when it mattered the most. Serena as well like last year for instance.

Just like with Venus and Serena in the past and present imho I think people are undestimating Justine Henin here.

Greenout
Jan 25th, 2004, 10:15 AM
All I know from the 3 major seeded matches today is this:

If Justine played against Amelie or Lindsay (like the way they played today) like she did against Santangelo I would be see a little ant trail already starting like Venus' one against Lisa.

The fact she was playing a qualifer and couldn't put her away - I felt sorry for Santangelo though so many bp and sp ops in that 2nd set and she couldn't put it away either :(

The point is this Justine today wasn't impressive, Amelie was so-so, Lindsay was the one who shone out of the three - of course I have to say that because anytime a player makes their opponent cry you know they must be doing something right ;)

This is interesting because I thought Amelie really played the
best today. I didn't catch NNR-DEN today because of the
camera's stuck on Rod Laver; anyway. Amelie came out with
magical points just when she needed it at 5-5 in both sets.

LD's match was easy because Vera was acting out some obscure
Russian drama on court. All turmoil, angst, holding back tears,
pride ripped apart. Now that I think about the match- if the
attempts to return Lindsay's serves were there, it could've been
a very different match.

NNR-DEN isn't a emotional Russian that. I agree now with everyone.
It will be a different match, a different mood in LD -vs- Justine.

pigam
Jan 25th, 2004, 10:35 AM
And Carlos isn't happy either!!
He looks disgusted!
http://www.sport.be//nl/images/2004/januari/rodriguez.jpg

Allez-H
Jan 25th, 2004, 12:10 PM
:armed:The Justinator will be back on tuesday and she'll kick some butt!!:armed:

No seriously,don't underestimate Justine.It's when you least expect it,that it happens ;)

Lady
Jan 25th, 2004, 03:25 PM
I stopped predicting Justine's next match since Zurich!
I remember she played like crap in her semi against Nadia, still won! Jelena played great against Kim! I didn't expect anything from Justine in the final, and she won it 6-0 6-4!

Yes, she plays horribly thus far, but she was behind in her matches, saved set point today, I have hope in her! ;)

Greenout
Jan 25th, 2004, 03:47 PM
Interesting thought of the moment. Out of main contenders and dark horse team of Chanda, Sly, Myskina, Patty, Zuluuaga...LD has the worst footwork and slowest foot speed. Will this make a difference in who will hold the trophy on finals day afternoon?

Princess Fiona
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:15 PM
Any guesses? 'cause it seems like it was stopped at customs somewhere :(
http://www.barganews.com/Resources/world%20map%20copy.gif
It's, errr, there? *pointing* ;) Or... THERE? :bounce: :bounce: ;)

I'm sorry Justine hasn't been in such good form but she has been winning which is (obviously) the important thing... And the match against Lindsay is (obviously!) a big match - she will have to have the best game for this match. I hope Justine will be 100% ready to go against LD and that it'll be a great match... :)

Kart
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:32 PM
I actually think Justine will push Lindsay a lot more than Vera did. She's a big match player and she'll get a lot more balls back and make Lindsay run a lot more. Should be interesting and we all know that Lindsay can be amazing or awful depending on her mood.

As for where is Justine's best tennis - it's probably with wherever she left her dress sense :tape:.

What is with the red ? It's not your best choice Justine. I know you're a married woman and everything but that doesn't mean you can't wear the white at all anymore :rolleyes:.

Not that Lindsay's blue vest exactly fits her very well :(.

Anyway that's a side point, good luck for the QF ladies :).

Princess Fiona
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:42 PM
I think Justine looks nice in red - well, I'm a total red-a-holic. It's very much my favourite colour... :cool: Except I don't have red WTAworld... And I don't like the song "Lady In Red"!! Errr, anyway... *blush* ;)

Again, good luck to Justine and Lindsay... :)

Kart
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:45 PM
It's not so much the red as the outfit but I'll shut up because I'm not being very nice.

Allez-H
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:46 PM
I think the red outfit is very nice,although I'm more looking forward to see her play in black at the Diamond Games :drool:

alexusjonesfan
Jan 25th, 2004, 05:03 PM
I'm actually pretty disappointed that Adidas is generating clones at a faster rate than Nike circa '02. If the rumours are true and Justine will wear a black version of the same outfit after Australia, then she'll be a clone too :shrug:

Allez-H
Jan 25th, 2004, 05:12 PM
I'm actually pretty disappointed that Adidas is generating clones at a faster rate than Nike circa '02. If the rumours are true and Justine will wear a black version of the same outfit after Australia, then she'll be a clone too :shrug:
No,cuz the current outfit is white with black while hers will (normally!) be black with white.

JustineTime
Jan 25th, 2004, 06:26 PM
Wrong map, viggen!

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/press/spirit/20040123a/3-labeled_640-A20R1_th350.jpg
We've just GOTTA get that Mars rover fixed! :mad: :shrug:

And just look at Justine's shot placement! It's outta this world! :woohoo:

:rolleyes:

Rocketta
Jan 25th, 2004, 07:05 PM
It's not so much the red as the outfit but I'll shut up because I'm not being very nice.
Kart, I'm with you....It's the peppy LePew stripe down the back that makes me not like the outfit, especially in black...:o

Greenout
Jan 26th, 2004, 02:52 AM
Wrong map, viggen!

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/press/spirit/20040123a/3-labeled_640-A20R1_th350.jpg
We've just GOTTA get that Mars rover fixed! :mad: :shrug:

And just look at Justine's shot placement! It's outta this world! :woohoo:

:rolleyes:

I was just watching the news yesterday and thinking during a report
about how clear focused the pics from MARS are compared to
the hazy fogged up, vaseline on camera lens, type shots of old.

I really should've looked closer. It never occured to me to search
for Zhoo-steen's game on the "RED PLANET". It makes sense,
RED PLANET, New red Adidas outfit.....(lightbulb!) yes. Zhoo-steen
has left her game on MARS. This b&w pic is absolute proof that
her game was last there. :p

alexusjonesfan
Jan 26th, 2004, 02:54 AM

I was just watching the news yesterday and thinking during a report
about how clear focused the pics from MARS are compared to
the hazy fogged up, vaseline on camera lens, type shots of old.

I really should've looked closer. It never occured to me to search
for Zhoo-steen's game on the "RED PLANET". It makes sense,
RED PLANET, New red Adidas outfit.....(lightbulb!) yes. Zhoo-steen
has left her game on MARS. This b&w pic is absolute proof that
her game was last there. :p
I know, just look at the proximity of the bounces. It looks like Justine's long lost drop-shot :lol:

Astro Jetson
Jan 26th, 2004, 02:57 AM
Zhoo-steen has left her game on MARS. This b&w pic is absolute proof that her game was last there. :p

And look who's running away with it :lol:

http://www.angelfire.com/rock3/marcusrock/AlexMars.jpg

alexusjonesfan
Jan 26th, 2004, 03:19 AM
And look who's running away with it :lol:
:haha: Alex, you shouldn't take what doesn't belong to you :p

Greenout
Jan 26th, 2004, 03:35 AM
And look who's running away with it :lol:''

:haha: Didn't work either ..she lost in round 1? :haha:

Finally got to see bits of Zhoo-steen's match against Mara.
She looked very uptight. It was the spirit of Leyton Hewitt
on court. She even bared her teeth, scary thought isn't it for
people who didn't see the clip. Zhoo-steen showing those yellow
choppers. Too bad the "how dare you take my match point
away" line dispute gesture wasn't shown. Seen the pic, though.
I hate to say it; but Zhoo-steen looks really cute when she's
really angry. :lol: Rather like a kid who's parent won't purchase
those sneakers with skate wheels on them!

"HEY!! what about ME!!"

Greenout
Jan 26th, 2004, 03:57 AM
Can someone post that "line dispute" photo from yesterday's
match against Italian Mara? We want to have some fun with it on this thread. ;) Thanks.

alexusjonesfan
Jan 26th, 2004, 04:01 AM
http://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/xp/ap_photo/20040125/all/l1029610.jpghttp://www.crossfire.lu/images/mcenroe.jpg

Like Idol Like Fan ;)

Greenout
Jan 26th, 2004, 04:06 AM
"hey...zhee balle is good! Moi had match ball!@ zee linesman is
not correct" -

:lol: :tape: :lol:

Greenout
Jan 26th, 2004, 04:30 AM
Zhoo-steen says...

"No way did Patty Schynder serve 211 kph against my good
friend Natalie Dechy today. Only moi can do that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"