PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay looked awesome

LindsayRocks89
Jan 25th, 2004, 02:59 AM
just saw her interview and some parts of her match, she played great and only lost 3 points on her serve the whole match and she really i think believes she can beat justine and win the tournament!!!!!

Lets Go Lindsay!!! :worship: :bounce: :hearts: win this title :kiss:

Havok
Jan 25th, 2004, 03:00 AM
:rocker2:

Joana
Jan 25th, 2004, 03:02 AM
Yes, she looked very good. The serve was excellent, but the footwork could have caused her a lot of problems had Vera actually wanted to play this match.

bis2806
Jan 25th, 2004, 03:03 AM
Tell me what she said in the interview coz the stupid AO website hasn't updated it yet...

QUEENLINDSAY
Jan 25th, 2004, 03:03 AM
Lindsay look really motivated to win this Slam from her interview with Pam on ESPN.
She looked great!!!!

QUEENLINDSAY
Jan 25th, 2004, 03:07 AM
One think I like what she said is that, If she stay healthy and having good results, she might not considering retirement yet. Seems like she wants to stay competing as long as she is injury free. She said that compare to last year, She can concentrate more and practice more without worrying anything on her foot.

GO LINDSAY!!!!

bis2806
Jan 25th, 2004, 03:11 AM
that's nice to hear :) i want her to play on like what martina is doing now lol

Greenout
Jan 25th, 2004, 03:15 AM
Lindsay was vintage 1998-1999 today. Incredible stuff. It's true on
her best day the serves and return winners are untouchable. Oh..Shit!
J Double H better get that serve of hers in order by Tuesday!

LindsayRocks89
Jan 25th, 2004, 03:15 AM
her movement looked pretty goood to me?????????

bis2806
Jan 25th, 2004, 03:18 AM
grr i wanna see this match....

bandabou
Jan 25th, 2004, 03:18 AM
I think she can do some damage against la petite Belgian. This Santoangelo or a thing like that girl was dictating most of the points against Justine....and if Justine lets Lindsay dictate, she wonīt last long.

LindsayRocks89
Jan 25th, 2004, 03:20 AM
thanks bandabou for supporting our girl :D

bandabou
Jan 25th, 2004, 03:22 AM
thanks bandabou for supporting our girl :D

Cool, huh?!

sartrista7
Jan 25th, 2004, 03:23 AM
only lost 3 points on her serve the whole match

For starters, that's complete bullshit - where the hell did you pluck that figure from?

Difference between Santangelo and Zvonareva: Santangelo was loving it out on that big show court, she was having a ball and really enjoying her tennis. Zvonareva never once looked like she wanted to be there.

(Still, that was the fourth time I've seen JHH play this year and the fourth time I've been distinctly underwhelmed, especially with the serve.)

QUEENLINDSAY
Jan 25th, 2004, 03:24 AM
I think she can do some damage against la petite Belgian. This Santoangelo or a thing like that girl was dictating most of the points against Justine....and if Justine lets Lindsay dictate, she wonīt last long.
OMG!!!! Your queen already lost!!! Dont jumped to our band wagon!!!!
I dont like hypocrisy!!!!

You just said a million times that she will never beat anyone among the Big 4.

Do you see ur chances in your prediction is getting low? Well !!!!!
Dont worry, It still a battle on who has more guts to win it! It could go either way but i just hope its Lindsay!!!!

Andrew.
Jan 25th, 2004, 03:24 AM
only lost 3 points on her serve the whole match

It was only lost 3 points on her first serve during the match - which is still very impressive.

Andrew.
Jan 25th, 2004, 03:25 AM
Thanks for supporting Lindsay bandabou! :D :wavey:

Diya
Jan 25th, 2004, 03:27 AM
Lindsay looked good ! Justine so far has been looking a lil out of sorts .......their upcoming QF clash, a rematch of last year's QF could very well be the match of the tournament just like last years match . I am keeping my fingers crossed ...while i would love to see Lindsay win another GS b4 she retires i hope the best player wins !!

LindsayRocks89
Jan 25th, 2004, 03:32 AM
For starters, that's complete bullshit - where the hell did you pluck that figure from?

Difference between Santangelo and Zvonareva: Santangelo was loving it out on that big show court, she was having a ball and really enjoying her tennis. Zvonareva never once looked like she wanted to be there.

(Still, that was the fourth time I've seen JHH play this year and the fourth time I've been distinctly underwhelmed, especially with the serve.)

sorry i ment first serve, chill out :p

bandabou
Jan 25th, 2004, 03:36 AM
OMG!!!! Your queen already lost!!! Dont jumped to our band wagon!!!!
I dont like hypocrisy!!!!

You just said a million times that she will never beat anyone among the Big 4.

Do you see ur chances in your prediction is getting low? Well !!!!!
Dont worry, It still a battle on who has more guts to win it! It could go either way but i just hope its Lindsay!!!!

See...now you wanna hate just to hate. I said of the 4 elite Justine is the best match-up for Lindsay, in that she CAN overpower Justine....and that wouldnīt be the case against the other 3.

But itīs aight. Think what you like.

QUEENLINDSAY
Jan 25th, 2004, 03:44 AM
See...now you wanna hate just to hate. I said of the 4 elite Justine is the best match-up for Lindsay, in that she CAN overpower Justine....and that wouldnīt be the case against the other 3.

But itīs aight. Think what you like.
Dont fuck with me and deny all ur dislike about Lindsay!!!! Linds does'nt need you to cheer for her. Hypocrite!!!!

Big 4!!! LOL!!!!!! Venus lose in 3rd round.

ghosts
Jan 25th, 2004, 03:47 AM
Lindsay :D :yeah:
good luck against HH :D

poor Vera :sad:

bis2806
Jan 25th, 2004, 03:48 AM
bandabou, you and vera are just equally as pathetic :rolleyes:

bandabou
Jan 25th, 2004, 03:49 AM
Dont fuck with me and deny all ur dislike about Lindsay!!!! Linds does'nt need you to cheer for her. Hypocrite!!!!

Big 4!!! LOL!!!!!! Venus lose in 3rd round.

Cool. As you wish. I cheer for who I wanna cheer anyway, you wonīt tell me who to cheer for.

Venus lost in third round, huh?! Well...to me losing in round 3 or losing in the qf is the same: You didnīt win the tournament.

See ya! :wavey:

bandabou
Jan 25th, 2004, 03:50 AM
bandabou, you and vera are just equally as pathetic :rolleyes:

I donīt think so...besides, you donīt even know me.

QUEENLINDSAY
Jan 25th, 2004, 03:56 AM
Cool. As you wish. I cheer for who I wanna cheer anyway, you wonīt tell me who to cheer for.

Venus lost in third round, huh?! Well...to me losing in round 3 or losing in the qf is the same: You didnīt win the tournament.

See ya! :wavey:
Shut Up Loser!!!! So Venus is a loser in french and Australian!!!! She never won those.

Losing in a quarterfinal is still better for me!!! Hey!! the match still has to be played and hey, even Linds hater predicted her to win this a while ago. Also losing to a number one player is not something to be ashamed of. You better prepare your self after lindsay won this tournament.

Just shut up!!!! OK!!!!! karma just got into you, Are'nt u satisfied?

bandabou
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:01 AM
Shut Up Loser!!!! So Venus is a loser in french and Australian!!!! She never won those.

Losing in a quarterfinal is still better for me!!! Hey!! the match still has to be played and hey, even Linds hater predicted her to win this a while ago. Also losing to a number one player is not something to be ashamed of. You better prepare your self after lindsay won this tournament.

Just shut up!!!! OK!!!!! karma just got into you, Are'nt u satisfied?

Neither did Lindsay at the French and Venus at least has a final there...plus she DEFENDED all her GS-titles.

So now the tune has changed?! Losing to the no.1 player isnīt a shame now, huh?! Thought Lindsay was gonna win for sure?!

QUEENLINDSAY
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:08 AM
Neither did Lindsay at the French and Venus at least has a final there...plus she DEFENDED all her GS-titles.

So now the tune has changed?! Losing to the no.1 player isnīt a shame now, huh?! Thought Lindsay was gonna win for sure?!I'm done with you IDIOT!!!! You sound extemely sick after Venus lost.

You are the one who changed tune!!! I thought quarters and 3 rnd is the same!!! Why in the hell a final appearance is more important????? well whatever

Also, I did'nt say she is losing to henin, I'm just being realistic that the match still has to be played unlike others who just saw Venus in the first round playing Ashley who was never in a big match think already that Venus will win the whole thing. Also something like Venus is a sure semifinalist.

For me, Lindsay has to play and I hope she wins it and the probability is getting high as she plays.

bandabou
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:17 AM
I'm done with you IDIOT!!!! You sound extemely sick after Venus lost.

You are the one who changed tune!!! I thought quarters and 3 rnd is the same!!! Why in the hell a final appearance is more important????? well whatever

Also, I did'nt say she is losing to henin, I'm just being realistic that the match still has to be played unlike others who just saw Venus in the first round playing Ashley who was never in a big match think already that Venus will win the whole thing. Also something like Venus is a sure semifinalist.

For me, Lindsay has to play and I hope she wins it and the probability is getting high as she plays.

Man, itīs you who started talking about Venus being loser at the Oz and the French....so,then Venusīs won once more than Lindsay at both Wimbledon and the Open.

Hey, it ainīt even about that. I actually said that seeing how Justineīs been playing that Lindsay may have a chance....but no, you had to go down the trouble-road.

LindsayRocks89
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:34 AM
bandabou sometimes you can be annoying but if u want to cheer for lindsay then by all means go ahead, she defiently has a good chance to win this thing!!

bandabou
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:43 AM
bandabou sometimes you can be annoying but if u want to cheer for lindsay then by all means go ahead, she defiently has a good chance to win this thing!!

If she keeps the spirit high, she does have a great chance indeed.

jenny161185
Jan 25th, 2004, 03:54 PM
If okd Lindsay is back and she isn t worrying about injuries I want her to make the final and NOT CHOKE against Kim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I really want Kim to win her first slam - either way Im happy :)

Penne1
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:02 PM
:rocker2: Lindsay looks to be moving pretty well right now and her serve was awesome today.

I will have all my fingers and toes crossed on Tuesday - Lindsay is due for a big win!!

GO LINDS

:bigclap: