PDA

View Full Version : The Williams come back, much to do about nothing.

Tplayer
Jan 25th, 2004, 01:15 AM
The Williams come back was built up to rival the second coming of Christ and turned out to be all about nothing.
While one didnt' even show up, the other was whaked out by one of the oldest female tennis players on the tour.

The Williams idol worshipers only saw deity and forgot the sisters are just human. Nobody can sit out for 7 months, play two meaningless exhibition matches and expect to win a slam.

But yet this is what the foolish idol worshipers predicted.

When I predicted Venus would get whacked out in the second or third round it was based on reason and common sense.

Now the idol worshipers are in shock and canít believe their queen has fallen, knocked out by much lower ranked, 30 year old, 5ft. 4in. underdog. It doesnít get any better.:lol:

deej_01
Jan 25th, 2004, 01:17 AM
That's a silly post for a silly little person.

GoDominique
Jan 25th, 2004, 01:17 AM
Didn't you have 8 red dots ? :scratch:

VivalaSeles
Jan 25th, 2004, 01:18 AM
Haven't you spilt enough hatred already ?

Cybelle Darkholme
Jan 25th, 2004, 01:20 AM
OMIGOD you mean some fans actually cheered on their favorite player??? How stupid of them!!! The fools! Why would anyone cheer on their favorite no matter the circumstances! The idioacy! The sheer ignorance astounds me! Cheering on a favorite player despite the odds or circumstances?? what were they thinking!!

Jericho
Jan 25th, 2004, 01:37 AM
oh please Tplayer, dont remind us of Venus' loss, i won't get any sleep :rolleyes:

But seriously, I'll do what everyone else is probably doing right now...

*Points and Laughs*

Honestly, I'd rather be a fan who supports their player 100% no matter what circumstance, than be a low life loser (like you) who devotes their time to hating another player

Thank you for making me smile :D

GrahamD
Jan 25th, 2004, 11:12 AM
The Williams come back was built up to rival the second coming of Christ and turned out to be all about nothing.
While one didnt' even show up, the other was whaked out by one of the oldest female tennis players on the tour.

The Williams idol worshipers only saw deity and forgot the sisters are just human. Nobody can sit out for 7 months, play two meaningless exhibition matches and expect to win a slam.

But yet this is what the foolish idol worshipers predicted.

When I predicted Venus would get whacked out in the second or third round it was based on reason and common sense.

Now the idol worshipers are in shock and canít believe their queen has fallen, knocked out by much lower ranked, 30 year old, 5ft. 4in. underdog. It doesnít get any better.:lol:
:haha: Great post, thanks :lol:

*JR*
Jan 25th, 2004, 01:32 PM
:haha: Great post, thanks :lol:
For someone who threw countless fits when ppl said Anything @ All negative During Dani's '03 slide, this is total hypocrisy. :rolleyes:

CinnamoninCinema
Jan 25th, 2004, 01:55 PM
"Much to do" ?????

SerialKiller#69
Jan 25th, 2004, 02:07 PM
:lol:

Kart
Jan 25th, 2004, 03:19 PM
What is it about Venus losing that makes so many people decide to stop taking their medication ?

volley1
Jan 25th, 2004, 03:46 PM
Tplayer is still a dickhead. :wavey: :fiery: :tape: :lol:

jdog3008
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:37 PM
Um, the Williams haven't come back. Only Venus. They are two different people. This distinction seems to go unnoticed by fans and nonfans alike. :rolleyes:

Venus has more trouble with an extended layoff than Serena. I didn't think she would win. Her forehand was inconsistent from round 1. Serena didn't come here because her game was not good enough yet to really challenge for the title. When Serena returns, expect to see her in the final of almost every tournament she enters.

Justinefan
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:41 PM
He's not mocking the williams fans who support their player.. he's mocking those who think the williams sisters are saints who can come back from anything, most of you accepted that venus probably wouldn't make it far due to her being out so long, but for those of you who did think she'd come back no problem and dominate, jokes on you.

*JR*
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:46 PM
He's not mocking the williams fans who support their player.. he's mocking those who think the williams sisters are saints who can come back from anything, most of you accepted that venus probably wouldn't make it far due to her being out so long, but for those of you who did think she'd come back no problem and dominate, jokes on you.
In another thread, he began a post: "Venus Sucks". And All of us GoTennis ex-pats here can attest that TPlayer (along with "Rational Danny") really DO hate Venus & Serena as people.

Justinefan
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:47 PM
well he is just stupid then and you all should ignore him, but out of context, not knowing that he's an asshole, it isn't that offensive.

Mrs. Peel
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:51 PM
In another thread, he began a post: "Venus Sucks". And All of us GoTennis ex-pats here can attest that TPlayer (along with "Rational Danny") really DO hate Venus & Serena as people.
What is funny is that this person thought we needed a translation of what TPlayer was saying. Some people :retard: I have him on ignore for a reason...thank you for sharing his erudite post... :help:

JustineTime
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:53 PM
TPlayer once more achieves new heights in lows!

BTW, it's "A"do, Einsteen! :rolleyes:

TPlayer is akin to a cockroach; when the lights are out and all is dark for Williams fans, he scurries out of his hole to dance for a while on the kitchen floor, but have no fear: when Serena comes back and resumes her shining ways, he will Krawl back to his Korner to Kower in fear! ;)

:)

*JR*
Jan 25th, 2004, 04:59 PM
What Was even Worse Was his other user ID there, JudgeDredd. In that guise, he wore his full Klan regalia, bypassing the auto-censor software with spelling like n*gger. And As he apparently worked for a Cable Co. that provides internet access, he could switch IP's easily.

But while they did ban that username and spelling variants often, he was merely Danny's Doggie, and thus largely "immune" from a real ban. While co-owner Bob Bernstein denied to me that Danny or his family are part owners, Bob is a ticket scalper and domain-name squatter who I wouldn't believe if he said the sky was blue on a sunny day.