PDA

View Full Version : some of the people on this board make me sick

LindsayRocks89
Jan 24th, 2004, 09:50 PM
i mean seriously you guys, venus williams lost and all the haters come and talk about that she will never win a slam again, the queen is dead, she should retire and all that stuff. Its ridiculous i mean she came back from a long break and she wasnt match tough and i do think something was wrong with her movement. I know that if all of your favs had just came back from a layoff and they lost early at a slam all of you would be making up excuses saying its not there fault they lost. that is ridiculous because venus and her fans have been really gracious about this loss. i mean venus fans on this board havent been making up excuses of why she lost it was the haters, so i think that tells you how obsessed they are right there!!!

all i know is that venus will rise from the ashes and have a great 2004 :)

for-sure
Jan 24th, 2004, 09:51 PM
Go Lindsay!

LindsayRocks89
Jan 24th, 2004, 09:54 PM
its nice you like lindsay, but u have been one of the people trash talking venus :fiery:

Crazy_Fool
Jan 24th, 2004, 09:55 PM
I dont feel the need to trash her....she's lost and that is enough...

decemberlove
Jan 24th, 2004, 09:55 PM
bovina, if youre going to trash talk, fine. but do it in one thread. dont make 43890480392 threads about the same thing that no one gives a fuck about. ok? :)

JustineTime
Jan 24th, 2004, 10:01 PM
Why can't we all just...get along? :confused:

JustineTime
Jan 24th, 2004, 10:05 PM
I'm telling!!! :bolt:

:p

Rocketta
Jan 24th, 2004, 10:06 PM
i mean seriously you guys, venus williams lost and all the haters come and talk about that she will never win a slam again, the queen is dead, she should retire and all that stuff. Its ridiculous i mean she came back from a long break and she wasnt match tough and i do think something was wrong with her movement. I know that if all of your favs had just came back from a layoff and they lost early at a slam all of you would be making up excuses saying its not there fault they lost. that is ridiculous because venus and her fans have been really gracious about this loss. i mean venus fans on this board havent been making up excuses of why she lost it was the haters, so i think that tells you how obsessed they are right there!!!

all i know is that venus will rise from the ashes and have a great 2004 :)
You don't seriously think the idiot brigade is going to listen to what you typed?

Anyway, Venus will rise again..I'm not worried...:cool:

bandabou
Jan 24th, 2004, 10:12 PM
I dont feel the need to trash her....she's lost and that is enough...

Ouch! So harsh on the queen! :lol: It´s cool....just one of those days.