PDA

View Full Version : Real Tennis Nightmares

DelMonte
Jan 24th, 2004, 10:59 AM
This is a bit of a trivial thread but I don't know whether it was caused by my anxiety over Venus' loss but last night I dreamt that Tim Henman had won the Australian Open. It was horrible!! Tim was so smug! You can imagine my relief when I woke up this morning and found out that he had been beaten by Guillermo Canas.

Anyway, my question is: anyone else ever had dreams or nightmares involving/about tennis players??

DelMonte

Sam L
Jan 24th, 2004, 11:01 AM
A couple of years ago I dreamt that Hingis was very overweight and playing tennis and losing a match like she did in the French Open 99 final. :o

DelMonte
Jan 24th, 2004, 11:07 AM
A couple of years ago I dreamt that Hingis was very overweight and playing tennis and losing a match like she did in the French Open 99 final. :o

Ha Ha! That's a good one. I think last year I dreamt that I was Capriati's best friend (and she's not even one of my top faves), that we were hanging out, doing fun things together etc. Where does this stuff come from??

DelMonte

7~ŒLêV3ñ½
Jan 24th, 2004, 12:42 PM
you were staring at her party pics too much...:devil:

maybe..!!

bad :o

go hingis
Jan 24th, 2004, 12:50 PM
lol, cool topic and replies.

I recently had a dream that Martina Hingis was playing tennis again but no matter how hard I tried to watch or get results I couldn't. In the end I found out she won the Aus Open and I was screaming as I couldn't see or find any info or see Martina.

lol, can you tell how much I was hoping for this when I was awake.

DelMonte
May 20th, 2004, 01:34 PM
Last night I dreamt that Venus had been beaten in the RG Qualies and all the critics/commentators went mad saying things like "How can she be considered a favourite to win the tournament when she can't even get out of the qualification rounds?" What the hell???

DelMonte

V-MAC
May 20th, 2004, 01:37 PM
Last night I dreamt that Venus had been beaten in the RG Qualies and all the critics/commentators went mad saying things like "How can she be considered a favourite to win the tournament when she can't even get out of the qualification rounds?" What the hell???

DelMonte

:eek: i think you literally live and breathe tennis if you even keep dreaming about it at night :eek: :lol:

Paneru
May 20th, 2004, 01:39 PM

DelMonte

I had a dream like that a couple days ago but
she lost in the first round to Paola Suarez. ;) :lol:

Just anxiety over Vee and how her ankle
will hold up over the two weeks, I think. :cool:

Pamela Shriver
May 20th, 2004, 01:41 PM
My career was like living a nightmare....

esquímaux
May 20th, 2004, 01:42 PM
I had a funky dream that Kuerten had lost so much weight thathe was playing the French Open and his thigh bones were shown....literally, his femurs were exposed :eek: No more chocolates before naptime ;)

!<blocparty>!
May 20th, 2004, 01:49 PM
I have had loads of tennis dreams. I dreamt once I was in the Final of Wimby playing Sampras. That was pretty cool!

esquímaux
May 20th, 2004, 01:51 PM
:haha: I had another dream that I was playing Roddick and I kept pulling a Conchita and stalling between points :p

sarza
May 20th, 2004, 02:57 PM
no when i dream laura always seems to win :bounce:

its when im awake and shes playing my nightmares happen :eek: she loses :sad:

cometz9
May 20th, 2004, 03:18 PM
I had a dream of Venus :hearts: winning Berlin over Amelie b/c they gave her time for her ankle to heal after the walkover. And i think i remember the 3rd set score was 7-6(1). Kinda hard to believe but i thought in my dream that a walkover was when a player is injured and they get some time to heal and play the final again :lol:

SelesFan70
May 20th, 2004, 03:27 PM
I dreamt that Kim Clijsters came to see me at work after I sent her a letter. She was hugging me and was very nice. In the dream, I told her I was sorry she couldn't play the French, and she said she'd be ready for Wimbledon! :D

*abby*
May 20th, 2004, 04:09 PM
i had this halloween nightmare and jenny was in my back garden doin the dinner dishes :confused:

skanky~skanketta
May 20th, 2004, 06:06 PM
i dreamt once that i was playing mixed dubs against harry potter and hermione granger. proble was that i had no partner. :confused: