PDA

View Full Version : Schnyder def Saurez 7-5,6-3

Purple_Llama
Jan 24th, 2004, 07:01 AM
CONGRATULATIONS PATTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT an excellent job!!
Good Luck in the next round
:worship: :worship: Schnyder def Saurez 7-5,6-3 :worship: :worship:

treufreund
Jan 24th, 2004, 07:03 AM
PATTY :banana:

Paola :(

Greenout
Can you really believe this? She's got a great chance to beat Dechy. ;)
I don't want to get carried away;but perhaps a semi final against
Kim? :haha:

Wouldn't this be so typical of Patty to produce these hat tricks for us?

switz
i'm so happy!! patty and chanda both in the 4th round!! i never would have thought it possible for this to happen 2 straight years.

if patty can beat suarez she can beat anyone. this title is hers!!

Rothes
Jan 24th, 2004, 07:05 AM
HHOOPP SSSCCHHWWIIZZZ

Patty must be quite popular, there is 3 Threads dedicated to her!!!

VivalaSeles
Jan 24th, 2004, 07:07 AM
Congratulations Patty :)

Greenout
i'm so happy!! patty and chanda both in the 4th round!! i never would have thought it possible for this to happen 2 straight years.

if patty can beat suarez she can beat anyone. this title is hers!!

Dechy, than Lisa Raymond? :haha: I feel a semi final coming up?
I'm starting to feel lightheaded and really dizzy too! :worship:

fammmmedspin
Very clinical - she took the first set when she needed to and grabbed an early break. First set was odd she had 14 ue in 4 games at start and then woke up and came from behind to take it. The ace machine seems to stll be working - another 4 when I last looked - imagine she is still ahead of Venus even after Venus's serving display today!

Purple_Llama
Jan 24th, 2004, 07:08 AM
Pattys always played well here,since she made her debut here in 1997 & Beat Majoli 1st round! I think she plays well on Rebound Ace & must like playing in Australia too.
And to think with her ankle problems in QLD & then her match with Coetzer in Sydney she has done this!! This is just so excellent & has been a long time in the waiting.
I think she can go really far too :) :) :)

Mattographer
Jan 24th, 2004, 09:05 AM
Wonderful! :) I'm sure Silvia is happy that her performance is better than Paola the cheater in the Open! :p :devil:

Robbie.
Jan 24th, 2004, 10:34 AM
OMG I'm so happy with this :bounce: Go Patty! Reach the semis :worship:

MAURO
Jan 24th, 2004, 02:12 PM
Wonderful! :) I'm sure Silvia is happy that her performance is better than Paola the cheater in the Open! :p :devil:
Please dont say words that not true
Paola is not a cheater like you said

Harju.
Jan 24th, 2004, 02:20 PM
At least Angie was beaten by someone who will reach semis ;)

Fyndh0rnElf
Jan 24th, 2004, 02:52 PM
:woohoo:

starr
Jan 24th, 2004, 03:11 PM
:woohoo: Patty

jrm
Jan 24th, 2004, 06:32 PM
GO PATTY! You won't get a better chance to reach SF's!

Dava
Jan 24th, 2004, 06:33 PM
Patty has a real good chance to go far in this tournament and i hope she takes it! :)

Bezz
Jan 24th, 2004, 06:42 PM
Patty has a real good chance to go far in this tournament and i hope she takes it! :)
I Agree ;)

Dava
Jan 24th, 2004, 06:44 PM
I Agree ;)
Well I would hope so:p

Bezz
Jan 24th, 2004, 06:48 PM
Well I would hope so:p
lol, i wouldnt normaly agree with a dementieva fan but i can make an exception for yu :tape: ;) :cool:

Dava
Jan 24th, 2004, 06:50 PM
lol, i wouldnt normaly agree with a dementieva fan but i can make an exception for yu :tape: ;) :cool:
Well I normally would not agree with someone whos favorite tennis player would rather play with her horse then her balls, but then im not like everyone now am I.

Bezz
Jan 24th, 2004, 06:54 PM
Well I normally would not agree with someone whos favorite tennis player would rather play with her horse then her balls, but then im not like everyone now am I.
Martina has played with a fair few ball on the tennis court, just read the couples thread :eek: .

Dava
Jan 24th, 2004, 06:55 PM
Martina has played with a fair few ball on the tennis court, just read the couples thread :eek: .
I wasent talking about THOSE balls...we all know whast on yourmind...

Bezz
Jan 24th, 2004, 06:59 PM
I wasent talking about THOSE balls...we all know whast on yourmind...
Well yu would know :tape:

Dava
Jan 24th, 2004, 07:01 PM
:eek: :devil:

Purple_Llama
Jan 24th, 2004, 10:19 PM
While there was no coverage of the Patty/Suarez match last night :mad: it was mentioned at the beginning of the telecast along with the result though.
Bruce McAvany (the host) was saying how it was a bit of an "upset",although mentioned Patty's "outstanding" record in Melbourne reaching the 4th round on numerous occasions.So I wonder if this now makes Patty an outside chance to reach the finalin their eyes? ;)

PS-I dreamt last night Patty played Justine on clay :confused: at the Oz Open & Justine was kicking her butt in the 1st round :eek: :p

*JR*
Jan 24th, 2004, 10:54 PM
HHOOPP SSSCCHHWWIIZZZ

Patty must be quite popular, there is 3 Threads dedicated to her!!!
It's Actually Appreciation of Rainer! :p

LucasArg
Jan 25th, 2004, 09:00 AM
You are an asshole, you can accept that your favorite can loose a match!:rolleyes: