PDA

View Full Version : Masha loses 4/6 6/1 2/6

LindsayRocks89
Jan 24th, 2004, 03:47 AM
this really sucks!! im really sad that she lostl :sad: :sad: i was looking forward to watching tennis tonight and both venus and masha have lost!!! this sucks!

azza
Jan 24th, 2004, 03:48 AM
Oh the joy :bounce: :banana:

selesfan
Jan 24th, 2004, 04:15 AM
Congrats Anastasia!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Masharapova
Jan 24th, 2004, 09:01 AM
hold on its only the beginning of the year.

SerialKiller#69
Jan 24th, 2004, 09:07 AM
Yey Anastacia! Great fight from Masha if it's indeed true she was playing through injury. But still, I'm very glad for Anastacia.

Mrs. Peel
Jan 24th, 2004, 05:09 PM
I loved this match! Excellent ball striking, long, breathtaking rallies.

This match had it all...drama, suspense and comedy (Myskina's service :tape: ) Too bad Sharapova did not have the skill to take advantage of the serves. Myskina was looking great once the ball was in play.

Very entertaining! :cool:

I think Maria is on her way of reaching Anna status. Did you hear all the boys screaming her name? I think many were :hearts: with her...

jbone_0307
Jan 24th, 2004, 05:14 PM
I loved this match. It was great!!!! I didn't know that Myskina hit that hard. GEEZ they were pounding the ball

Mrs. Peel
Jan 24th, 2004, 05:16 PM
Lots of great points throughout. I was holding my breath during some of the rallies...

Myskina is getting so good!

bandabou
Jan 24th, 2004, 05:18 PM
Maria is well on her way of Anna-status indeed and not just off-court. As soon as there was a rally you KNEW Myskina was gonna win the point...the same with Anna and rallying: she would always lose the point.

Mrs. Peel
Jan 24th, 2004, 05:19 PM
Maria is well on her way of Anna-status indeed and not just off-court. As soon as there was a rally you KNEW Myskina was gonna win the point...the same with Anna and rallying: she would always lose the point.

lol....I thought of that but didn't know how to say it...:lol: :tape:

Havok
Jan 24th, 2004, 05:21 PM
go Myskina:rocker2: Sharapova still has to learn not to hit a crazy amount of ue's, and back it up with a decent/close winners number as well

LeonHart
Jan 24th, 2004, 06:14 PM
Masha definitly reaching Anna status. At one point, when Maria was serving, someone in the crowd yelled "Maria, I love you!" and everyone laughed :lol: it was cute.

Lucy
Jan 24th, 2004, 06:17 PM
:crying2:/ atleast she put up a good fight.

for-sure
Jan 24th, 2004, 06:27 PM
Maria is the best 16 year old I have seen since the Venus/Hingis/Anna/Monica. THIS GIRL IS GONNA BE SOOOOOOOOOOOO Goooooooooddddd! Let's pray she stays heathly and happy. Myskina's legs won her the match... I had no idea she moved so well!

Peter M
Jan 24th, 2004, 06:39 PM
Great match. I am most impressed with Maria's toned down grunts. The last time I heard, um, saw her was last Wimbledon. That God she 86'd that crazy loudness.

Both girls played well.

Congrats Nastya!

bandabou
Jan 24th, 2004, 07:27 PM
Maria is the best 16 year old I have seen since the Venus/Hingis/Anna/Monica. THIS GIRL IS GONNA BE SOOOOOOOOOOOO Goooooooooddddd! Let's pray she stays heathly and happy. Myskina's legs won her the match... I had no idea she moved so well!

Serena wasn´t too shabby either.