PDA

View Full Version : Now that Venus can't Win.....Come on Clijsters

deej_01
Jan 24th, 2004, 02:58 AM
I would have much rathered Venus win the title, but now that that's out of the question I really hope Clijsters finally wins her first Major at the AO. Come on Clijsters!!!!

Diya
Jan 24th, 2004, 03:30 AM
Go Kim ! Win ya first GS title

deej_01
Jan 24th, 2004, 01:59 PM
The way Kim has been playing, I think she really does have a good shot at winning her first GS this time.

tommystar
Jan 24th, 2004, 03:06 PM
Clijsters is the only who mustn't win the title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gmak
Jan 24th, 2004, 03:48 PM
Clijsters is the only who mustn't win the title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whatever :rolleyes: :taped:

go kim! :bounce:

bandabou
Jan 24th, 2004, 03:53 PM
Kim is looking good, but thatīs the thing with Kim. She ALWAYS looks good in the early rounds and then when the prizes are given: she comes up short. Donīt know what the say about her play.

maryjane
Jan 24th, 2004, 06:50 PM
i hope her ankle wont' bother her when the matches become tougher and thougher
and i saw a pic of her still keeping doing the splits...that's dangerous and she should stop above all now with that ankle...but it seems to be s/t stronger than her...
anyway go kim...u must win here!!!

harloo
Jan 24th, 2004, 06:52 PM
Go Kim! I hope she wins it. :)

tennisIlove09
Jan 24th, 2004, 07:14 PM
I'm cheering for Lindsay, but I suppose Kim would be alright :sad:

Bezz
Jan 24th, 2004, 07:24 PM
I hope Kim wins this or at least reaches the final so i can see her :rolleyes: . But i think her best shot would be against Davenport or Mausremo, if she got Henin in the final it will be tough, but then again she won there last match, but it wasnt at a slam :confused:

GO KIM!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

Dava
Jan 24th, 2004, 07:25 PM
I hope Kim wins this or at least reaches the final so i can see her :rolleyes: . But i think her best shot would be against Davenport or Mausremo, if she got Henin in the final it will be tough, but then again she won there last match, but it wasnt at a slam :confused:

GO KIM!!!!:bounce: :bounce:
Yes but there was a chance to win a porcshe surely thats just as big, iot would be for me!

Bezz
Jan 24th, 2004, 07:29 PM
Yes but there was a chance to win a porcshe surely thats just as big, it would be for me!
Kim has loads of money, she doesnt need a porshce, just beating justine was satisfaction enough :devil: . I hope she does play justine and takes her down 7-6 in the third after saving 6 match points ;) .

Hagar
Jan 24th, 2004, 08:35 PM
Kim has loads of money, she doesnt need a porshce, just beating justine was satisfaction enough :devil: . I hope she does play justine and takes her down 7-6 in the third after saving 6 match points ;) .
7-6 won't happen here in the third coz they have to go the distance at OZ. So it'll rather be a 12-10 like at RG 2001, hopefully with Kim lifting the trophy this time.