PDA

View Full Version : And the haters are busy now ...

joao
Jan 24th, 2004, 02:38 AM
Venus lost her match 15 minutes ago and look how many threads already have poped up from the haters ... looks like they were all watching that match!:p Haters my a$$ ... they're all closeted fan-lovers ...

Keep'em comin'!

Anyway ... Venus will be back in Tokyo hopefully ... GO VENUS!

Diya
Jan 24th, 2004, 02:40 AM
Joao, doing ok i hope ? Ace and Rocketta are fine ?

AjdeNate!
Jan 24th, 2004, 02:41 AM
I'm sure a R3 loss in her first event in 7 months won't bother Miss Venus too much. She'll bounce back.

Mr. Man
Jan 24th, 2004, 02:43 AM
I'm sure a R3 loss in her first event in 7 months won't bother Miss Venus too much. She'll bounce back.
ah, most likely.

Couver
Jan 24th, 2004, 02:47 AM
It's only funny because if Kim or Justine looses and a ton of threads pop up about that, they'll moan and say

"Oh williams fans are so bitch or cocky" yet they do the same thing and don't notice LOL.

cool bird
Jan 24th, 2004, 02:48 AM
Yeah let the haters have there Day. After all the williams fans have had many and will still have many

joao
Jan 24th, 2004, 02:48 AM
Everybody is doing fine ... since you're gone Diya! :p :kiss:

Tennisfan-Mtl
Jan 24th, 2004, 02:51 AM
Yeah let the haters have there Day. After all the williams fans have had many and will still have many

:yeah:

volley1
Jan 24th, 2004, 02:53 AM
diya is a a##hole

Diya
Jan 24th, 2004, 02:54 AM
Don't worry Joao i am coming there right now :devil:

Cybelle Darkholme
Jan 24th, 2004, 02:57 AM
Well this certainly made lisa's touranment. Good showing for venus but like the pundits said six months is a long time to come back and expect to win. Vee you should've played a real warm up.

Give heck at antwerp and win that diamond raket!

faboozadoo15
Jan 24th, 2004, 06:27 AM
wow... some ppl in here need some word usage skills. some of the spellings of certain words has reached epidemic proportions and their,they're,there are not that difficult to keep straight...

azza
Jan 24th, 2004, 06:38 AM
hope she changes her attidude thinking she can win every match she goes into

DemWilliamsGulls
Jan 24th, 2004, 06:44 AM
Well this certainly made lisa's touranment. Good showing for venus but like the pundits said six months is a long time to come back and expect to win. Vee you should've played a real warm up.

Give heck at antwerp and win that diamond raket!

Lisa Raymond has been around for a loooong time...she was eventually going to have her time in the spotlight...and it lookl like she is getting it now. I'm proud of her for playing a good game...but i still wanted Venus to go on and take this title being she never won it...be hey ..she has time..you win some u loose some. People made a really big deal when she lost to Zhevonerevah (whatever her name is) but u saw what happened when she played her again....congrats to Raymond..she deserved it today......Venus...will be back! :devil:

QUEENLINDSAY
Jan 24th, 2004, 06:55 AM
OMG!!!! I thought Venus form in the first round is awesome and will for sure will win this tournament!!!!!

OMG!!!!! eating the dose of their own medecine!!!!!!

Sure Winner!!!! LOL!!!!!!

Couver
Jan 24th, 2004, 06:55 AM

Why should she change that? That's just having belief in yourself. Odd everyone moans how people don't have enough belief that they can beat the Willies when they step on court with them, and that's why they loose. So why should Venus not me intimidated by any...

Oh forget it, I'd have better luck explaning this logic to a brain dead hamster.

QUEENLINDSAY
Jan 24th, 2004, 06:58 AM
Raymond (http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/bios/ws/wtar144.html)(USA)Williams (http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/bios/ws/wtaw220.html)(USA) 1st Serve %43 of 68 = 63 %48 of 86 = 56 % Aces014 Double Faults27 Unforced Errors2144 Winning % on 1st Serve23 of 43 = 53 %29 of 48 = 60 % Winning % on 2nd Serve15 of 25 = 60 %14 of 38 = 37 % Winners (Including Service)2340 Break Point Conversions5 of 10 = 50 %4 of 5 = 80 % Net Approaches13 of 22 = 59 %8 of 14 = 57 % Total Points Won8173 Fastest Serve166 KPH193 KPH Average 1st Serve Speed155 KPH173 KPH Average 2nd Serve Speed132 KPH141 KPH

I guess the aces and serve speed is not at all important!!!!

mandy7
Jan 24th, 2004, 07:03 AM
for all of you williams loving people who make fun of daniela....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :haha:
Lisa rocks

jenny161185
Jan 24th, 2004, 07:16 AM
well what does one expect with all the threads that were written about how Venus was a sure thing to win the aus open, I didn t want her to lose but its a great win for Lisa

Jakeev
Jan 24th, 2004, 07:29 AM
Raymond (http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/bios/ws/wtar144.html)(USA)Williams (http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/bios/ws/wtaw220.html)(USA) 1st Serve %43 of 68 = 63 %48 of 86 = 56 % Aces014 Double Faults27 Unforced Errors2144 Winning % on 1st Serve23 of 43 = 53 %29 of 48 = 60 % Winning % on 2nd Serve15 of 25 = 60 %14 of 38 = 37 % Winners (Including Service)2340 Break Point Conversions5 of 10 = 50 %4 of 5 = 80 % Net Approaches13 of 22 = 59 %8 of 14 = 57 % Total Points Won8173 Fastest Serve166 KPH193 KPH Average 1st Serve Speed155 KPH173 KPH Average 2nd Serve Speed132 KPH141 KPH

I guess the aces and serve speed is not at all important!!!!

I have not seent he match yet, but I would have to assume to keys where William's unforced errors and Raymond's count for winners. Usually don't see a player hit more than 20 winners against a Williams so I have to assume Lisa won points at the right time.

Even though Venus lost it seems like a great match by both.

gentenaire
Jan 24th, 2004, 08:35 AM
Seriously, what did you expect? After all that cockyness earlier? Laughing at anyone who thought of the possibility of Lisa beating Venus. When Glenn started gloating too early last year, he deserved all the nasty replies he got. I'm afraid that those people who were so arrogant and cocky earlier deserve all these threads as well.
You know who you are.

As for the real fans, who weren't cocky, like Rocketta, Cybelle, etc. *hugs* Know that those threads aren't directed at you.

SerialKiller#69
Jan 24th, 2004, 09:12 AM
A humbling lesson, I suppose?

Jakeev
Jan 24th, 2004, 09:14 AM
Seriously, what did you expect? After all that cockyness earlier? Laughing at anyone who thought of the possibility of Lisa beating Venus. When Glenn started gloating too early last year, he deserved all the nasty replies he got. I'm afraid that those people who were so arrogant and cocky earlier deserve all these threads as well.
You know who you are.

As for the real fans, who weren't cocky, like Rocketta, Cybelle, etc. *hugs* Know that those threads aren't directed at you.

Great post. Reality is there are just as many "bad" Williams fan that hang out around here just like everyone else.

Shame people have to show their true colors......

GrahamD
Jan 24th, 2004, 07:40 PM
for all of you williams loving people who make fun of daniela....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :haha:
Lisa rocks

:haha: Go Mandy!!! :yeah: Go Lisa!! :worship:

ans
Jan 24th, 2004, 08:38 PM
You know who you are.

Couldn't have said it better.:yeah:
Most williams-fans get what they asked for. Fans of other players get the same and even much worse without asking for it.

bandabou
Jan 24th, 2004, 08:45 PM
Itīs cool. You win some, you lose some. Letīs see if Lisa can play this well the next round too...

GrahamD
Jan 24th, 2004, 08:46 PM
Most williams-fans get what they asked for. Fans of other players get the same and even much worse without asking for it.
It's unfortunate that 'certain' Williams fans give other Williams fans a bad name. You know who you are. :tape:

bandabou
Jan 24th, 2004, 08:48 PM

Remember it, when itīs the other way around too Miss! Donīt go hiding then.

ans
Jan 24th, 2004, 08:51 PM
What have I done now??????????????
I really feel for the true fans but I laugh (a little) at the arrogant fans. I think that's fair. Why should I go hiding when kim loses?

-Ph51-
Are you :fiery: Nuri ;)

Crazy_Fool
Venus lost big deal, dunno what everyone is making a fuss about. She was never gonna win the tournament anyway was she.

ans
Jan 24th, 2004, 08:52 PM
It's unfortunate that 'certain' Williams fans give other Williams fans a bad name. You know who you are. :tape:
Who am I?:confused:

And by the way, Graham, I know not all williams-fans are the same. So if you don't belong to that cocky bashing-group, I like you:)

GoGoMaggie
Jan 24th, 2004, 08:53 PM
Well, it's wrong to call ppl who are not haters haters.
I'm not a Williams hater by any means. I just don't like some fans of theirs.
Their arrogance is totally sickening and worth fighting back!
Calling us haters is an excuse for justifying your paranoid logic.

bandabou
Jan 24th, 2004, 08:53 PM
Are you :fiery: Nuri ;)

:lol: Nah....things happen, B. This was just was one of those days.

GrahamD
Jan 24th, 2004, 08:55 PM
Who am I?:confused:

And by the way, Graham, I know not all williams-fans are the same. So if you don't belong to that cocky bashing-group, I like you:)
It's OK ans, I wasn't asking who you are. I was just saying that 'certain' Williams fans like bashing other fans when their fave loses. They're just getting a taste of their own medicine now. Let's see how they like it.:devil:

bandabou
Jan 24th, 2004, 08:56 PM
What have I done now??????????????
I really feel for the true fans but I laugh (a little) at the arrogant fans. I think that's fair. Why should I go hiding when kim loses?

Cool. It ainīt just the Williams-fans who made Venus a lock for the semiīs. Dem Belgian-fans think that no one can challenge neither Kim nor Justine.... thatīs arrogance too, isnīt it?!

Will you be enjoying these kinda threads when things donīt go as planned for beloved Kimmie?!

LeonHart
Jan 24th, 2004, 08:56 PM
Your making it sound like being a Venus fan is a BAD thing. Well, damn "haters" I guess your a Venus fan, according to joac, darn. :lol:

GrahamD
Jan 24th, 2004, 08:59 PM
Cool. It ainīt just the Williams-fans who made Venus a lock for the semiīs. Dem Belgian-fans think that no one can challenge neither Kim nor Justine.... thatīs arrogance too, isnīt it?!
I'm glad you've recognised your arrogance at last.

Crazy_Fool
Jan 24th, 2004, 09:00 PM
LOL

bandabou
Jan 24th, 2004, 09:02 PM

they said Williams-fans, soo..Iīm speaking for the Williams-fans.

Besides, even if I was arrogant...there was reason to be: wasnīt Vee a finalist last year and doesnīt have a good h2h against everybody in the draw?!

So it wasnīt farfetched..too bad it didnīt pan out as expected.

ans
Jan 24th, 2004, 09:03 PM

Will you be enjoying these kinda threads when things donīt go as planned for beloved Kimmie?!
You're just:fiery:
Don't act like I haven't been fair to Venus today or do you only read what you want to read?
And don't act like the Belgian fans have the same arrogant behaviour. I'd say, keep on inventing. Give me at least THREE examples, or even ONE where a Belgian says NOONE can challenge Kim. Now! Immediately! I could give you a whole thread full with williams fans stating venus is unbeatable.
And I don't have anything planned for my beloved kim. I'm already happy she's in the fourth round. If she loses, bad luck and I'll try to deal with the bashing of the haters.

GrahamD
Jan 24th, 2004, 09:05 PM
Besides, even if I was arrogant...there was reason to be
There is never reason to be arrogant. That is just plain rude and bad mannered. Hasn't anyone taught you that arrogance is a bad thing?

bandabou
Jan 24th, 2004, 09:07 PM
Don't act like I haven't been fair to Venus today or do you only read what you want to read?
And don't act like the Belgian fans have the same arrogant behaviour. I'd say, keep on inventing. Give me at least THREE examples, or even ONE where a Belgian says NOONE can challenge Kim. Now! Immediately! I could give you a whole thread full with williams fans stating venus is unbeatable.
And I don't have anything planned for my beloved kim. I'm already happy she's in the fourth round. If she loses, bad luck and I'll try to deal with the bashing of the haters.

Yeah,maybe Iīm just dissapointed that Venus lost like this.

When I say Belgian-fans, I mean fans of the Belgians..not just Belgians.

GoGoMaggie
Jan 24th, 2004, 09:08 PM
This is an obvious yet difficult thing for some Willy fans to understand.

bandabou
Jan 24th, 2004, 09:08 PM
There is never reason to be arrogant. That is just plain rude and bad mannered. Hasn't anyone taught you that arrogance is a bad thing?

Arrogance is bad indeed....but I ainīt.

When I say: Seeing that Serenaīs been winning like the last three slams...so I expect her to win the fourth one too...doesnīt mean Iīm arrogant.

ans
Jan 24th, 2004, 09:11 PM
Yeah,maybe Iīm just dissapointed that Venus lost like this.

Then don't work out your frustrations on me by inventing things.

GrahamD
Jan 24th, 2004, 09:13 PM
Arrogance is bad indeed....but I ainīt.

When I say: Seeing that Serenaīs been winning like the last three slams...so I expect her to win the fourth one too...doesnīt mean Iīm arrogant.
Sadly, you've just disproved my theory that you understand the meaning of the word. Think a little harder about some of your other player bashing posts and then tell me you're not arrogant.

bandabou
Jan 24th, 2004, 09:14 PM
Then don't work out your frustrations on me by inventing things.

Sorry about that. :o :cool: :wavey:

Iīll join you on the Kim-cheering, o.k.?!

ans
Jan 24th, 2004, 09:19 PM
Sorry about that. :o :cool: :wavey:

Iīll join you on the Kim-cheering, o.k.?!
:banana: :banana: Start painting the Belgian flag on your cheeks, baby:banana: :banana:

bandabou
Jan 24th, 2004, 09:20 PM
Sadly, you've just disproved my theory that you understand the meaning of the word. Think a little harder about some of your other player bashing posts and then tell me you're not arrogant.

arrogance= overbearing pride evidenced by a superior manner toward inferiors.

Donīt think Iīve shown that kind of behaviour.

GrahamD
Jan 24th, 2004, 09:23 PM
arrogance= overbearing pride evidenced by a superior manner toward inferiors.

Donīt think Iīve shown that kind of behaviour.
You have a very short memory, maybe even selective memory. I think you're wrong and because you've had to look up the meaning in a dictionary proves that you don't understand the meaning of arrogance.

bandabou
Jan 24th, 2004, 09:24 PM
:banana: :banana: Start painting the Belgian flag on your cheeks, baby:banana: :banana:

You mean like this: Go Kim mie ! :lol:

ans
Jan 24th, 2004, 09:26 PM
You mean like this: Go Kimmie! :lol:
Oh, how I'd love to see you like that.
Goodnight to all the haters and the lovers.;)

Cybelle Darkholme
Jan 24th, 2004, 09:26 PM
You cannot be arrogant about someone else's career. That makes no sense.

Monica hasn't won a slam in how long? Yet her fans believe she will come back and win one before she retires. Is that arrogant? No its having faith and belief in your favorite player.

bandabou
Jan 24th, 2004, 09:27 PM
You have a very short memory, maybe even selective memory. I think you're wrong and because you've had to look up the meaning in a dictionary proves that you don't understand the meaning of arrogance.

I know what you mean to say....still hating me for the Dani-thread, I guess huh?1

Serendy Willick
Jan 24th, 2004, 09:28 PM
As a Williams fan, I've seen what my favorites can do and are capable of and I expect that in every match. Doing the best that they can and believing that they can win. If that is arrogance than so be it.

bandabou
Jan 24th, 2004, 09:28 PM
Oh, how I'd love to see you like that.
Goodnight to all the haters and the lovers.;)

Good night! ( and I ainīt a hater! :lol:)

GrahamD
Jan 24th, 2004, 09:30 PM
I know what you mean to say....still hating me for the Dani-thread, I guess huh?1
Yes, you were totally out of order.

topspin
Jan 24th, 2004, 09:34 PM
You know who you are.

True Post!

That's really the more upsetting thing than the gloating of Venus' loss by the non-Williams fans.

The "smack-talkers" from our fanbase inspire more hate towards Venus and Serena and provide the breeding ground and the perfect opportunuties for the hate to grow..

Venus and Serena catch enough negativity as it is. If you really care for them, why give those who don't want them to succeed a reason to justify thieir actions for the enjoyment of a Williams' downfall?

This is not directed at the Williams fans who rightfully defend against or respond to negatism towards Venus or Serena.

bandabou
Jan 24th, 2004, 09:40 PM
Yes, you were totally out of order.

Then I apologize.

GrahamD
Jan 24th, 2004, 09:43 PM
True Post!

That's really the more upsetting thing than the gloating of Venus' loss by the non-Williams fans.

The "smack-talkers" from our fanbase inspire more hate towards Venus and Serena and provide the breeding ground and the perfect opportunuties for the hate to grow..

Venus and Serena catch enough negativity as it is. If you really care for them, why give those who don't want them to succeed a reason to justify thieir actions for the enjoyment of a Williams' downfall?

This is not directed at the Williams fans who rightfully defend against or respond to negatism towards Venus or Serena.
You have Williams fans like Bandabou to thank for that. I've never known anyone show more hate or dislike on this board for white tennis players, especially eastern European players. He doesn't care one jot for these players but jumps at every opportunity to bash them and their fans. It's people like him that give Williams fans a bad name.

GrahamD
Jan 24th, 2004, 09:45 PM
Then I apologize.
It's too late to apologise now, the damage is done. Apology not accepted this time.

~ The Leopard ~
Jan 24th, 2004, 09:50 PM
When Dani loses a match (all too often these days), I don't even look at most of the relevant threads because I know the sort of mocking and taunting that will ensue and it does hurt. But I don't think that bandabou is the worst offender. It would be nice if we could all avoid that sort of behaviour. I don't see why it should be directed at Venus or her fans, either.

*watches for flying pigs*

decemberlove
Jan 24th, 2004, 09:52 PM

theres nothing wrong with that attitude... in fact, all players should have that attitude.

have you ever played a sport before? if you had, then i think you would know. one doesnt go into a game/match thinking they cant win, they are defeating their own self by doing that.

decemberlove
Jan 24th, 2004, 09:53 PM
When Dani loses a match (all too often these days), I don't even look at most of the relevant threads because I know the sort of mocking and taunting that will ensue and it does hurt. But I don't think that bandabou is the worst offender. It would be nice if we could all avoid that sort of behaviour. I don't see why it should be directed at Venus or her fans, either.

*watches for flying pigs*
people are fucking insane in this forum. NT, baby! :kiss:

~ The Leopard ~
Jan 24th, 2004, 09:56 PM
Yeah, true, d-love. True. :kiss:

bandabou
Jan 24th, 2004, 09:58 PM
You have Williams fans like Bandabou to thank for that. I've never known anyone show more hate or dislike on this board for white tennis players, especially eastern European players. He doesn't care one jot for these players but jumps at every opportunity to bash them and their fans. It's people like him that give Williams fans a bad name.

Those are some strong words, my friend.

I just hate the double standard. When Venus and Serena were first coming up they were seen as brainless players who just bam, bam from the baseline.

Now that you have all these Russian and Slovakian, Czech,etc girls coming up and playing essentially the same way as Serena and Venus, they are hailed as the best thing since sliced bread and that eventhough they havenīt even nearly had the success the sisters had at the same age.

Thatīs all.

Serendy Willick
Jan 24th, 2004, 10:02 PM

I just hate the double standard. When Venus and Serena were first coming up they were seen as brainless players who just bam, bam from the baseline.

Now that you have all these Russian and Slovakian, Czech,etc girls coming up and playing essentially the same way as Serena and Venus, they are hailed as the best thing since sliced bread and that eventhough they havenīt even nearly had the success the sisters had at the same age.

Thatīs all.
Why should you have to apologize for point out double standards?

Astro Jetson
Jan 24th, 2004, 10:04 PM
You mean like this: Go Kim mie !

:wazzup: Now there's no need to go cookoo just because Venus lost. :p

bandabou
Jan 24th, 2004, 10:04 PM
Why should you have to apologize for point out double standards?

Yeah, why should I!

bandabou
Jan 24th, 2004, 10:05 PM
:wazzup: Now there's no need to go cookoo just because Venus lost. :p

:lol: Good one! :yeah:

~ The Leopard ~
Jan 24th, 2004, 10:06 PM
Well, he should apologise if he's been part of the general mocking, sneering, and taunting that Dani's fans put up with.

Likewise, people who take every opportunity to tear Venus down really owe a few apologies.

I rather like bandabou, strangely enough, and I think it was big of him to apologise.

GrahamD
Jan 24th, 2004, 10:14 PM

Thatīs all.
Firstly, I'm not your friend and hopefully, never will be.

Who hailed these players as the best thing since sliced bread? If it's down to media hype, then blame it on the media but don't take it out on the players and fans who don't deserve the kind of hate you show. What gives you the right to insult these players when the hype about them has been created by others?

Not everyone is of equal ability. That's what makes the world go round. Some players are destined to be #1, some are destined to be no better than top ten,and so and and so forth. It's what makes up the WTA structure. Sure, not every one has been as successful, but they all play with their heart on their sleeves, and that's all that matters. Lisa Raymond proved that.

JustineTime
Jan 24th, 2004, 10:18 PM
You cannot be arrogant about someone else's career. That makes no sense.
Beg to differ, Dear. Many fans live vicariously through the wins and losses of their fave, thus their identity becomes somewhat entangled therein.

I have seen ole Bandy make numerous repetitive, and I daresay arrogant comments re Justine beating the Wms sisters on something besides clay, for example.

He should change his name to Cleopatra, if ya know what I mean. ;) :D

bandabou
Jan 24th, 2004, 10:21 PM
Firstly, I'm not your friend and hopefully, never will be.

Who hailed these players as the best thing since sliced bread? If it's down to media hype, then blame it on the media but don't take it out on the players and fans who don't deserve the kind of hate you show. What gives you the right to insult these players when the hype about them has been created by others?

Not everyone is of equal ability. That's what makes the world go round. Some players are destined to be #1, some are destined to be no better than top ten,and so and and so forth. It's what makes up the WTA structure. Sure, not every one has been as successful, but they all play with their heart on their sleeves, and that's all that matters. Lisa Raymond proved that.

O.k....no friends then, I guess.

Who says itīs the players I hate?! Itīs the hype about them that I hate.

Now you wanna cry and stuff, but when it was the sisters who were HATED despite posting results...while some are hyped WITHOUT results, my bet is you didnīt have this outcry.

bandabou
Jan 24th, 2004, 10:22 PM
Beg to differ, Dear. Many fans live vicariously through the wins and losses of their fave, thus their identity becomes somewhat entangled therein.

I have seen ole Bandy make numerous repetitive, and I daresay arrogant comments re Justine beating the Wms sisters on something besides clay, for example.

He should change his name to Cleopatra, if ya know what I mean. ;) :D

:lol: Still hasnīt happened, has it?! So you wanna celebrate Lisaīs win as if it were Justine whoīs beaten Venus?!

GrahamD
Jan 24th, 2004, 10:26 PM
Who says itīs the players I hate?! Itīs the hype about them that I hate.
Then hate the media who created the hype but don't take it out on the players and their fans. They don't deserve it.

JustineTime
Jan 24th, 2004, 10:28 PM
:lol: Still hasnīt happened, has it?! So you wanna celebrate Lisaīs win as if it were Justine whoīs beaten Venus?!
Perfect! :yeah:

Because I've been all over this board celebrating Lisa's win, and belittling Venus, haven't I? :rolleyes:

You really should :scratch: before you :D, other wise :tape:

;)

bandabou
Jan 24th, 2004, 10:32 PM
Then hate the media who created the hype but don't take it out on the players and their fans. They don't deserve it.

Iīll keep it in mind. :cool: :angel:

bandabou
Jan 24th, 2004, 10:34 PM
Perfect! :yeah:

Because I've been all over this board celebrating Lisa's win, and belittling Venus, haven't I? :rolleyes:

You really should :scratch: before you :D, other wise :tape:

;)

Aight.....itīs you who quoted something who was out of context. What does Justine have to do in this thread?!

topspin
Jan 24th, 2004, 10:35 PM

Thatīs all.
It's not what people think, it's what people see.

If there is a statement in 95% of the threads about Kim not being a true #1 or Justine's grand slam success not legit due to the absence of Serena and Venus, the perception is ALL Williams fans make excuses, ALL Williams fans don't give credit where it is due, all Williams fans are arrogant, and ALL Williams fans are smack-talkers.

There have been some people from our fanbase who are just as guilty as the haters.

bandabou
Jan 24th, 2004, 10:38 PM

If there is a statement in 95% of the threads about Kim not being a true #1 or Justine's grand slam success not legit due to the absence of Serena and Venus, the perception is ALL Williams fans make excuses, ALL Williams fans don't give credit where it is due, all Williams fans are arrogant, and ALL Williams fans are smack-talkers.

There have been some people from our fanbase who are just as guilty as the haters.

O.k....one thing I know: It wasnīt me! :angel: :lol: ;)

Veritas
Jan 24th, 2004, 10:39 PM
to be honest, a small part of me wanted vee to experience just one big upset in her career so she can actually sit up and adopt serena's attitude - work hard to improve her weaknesses and constantly motivate herself to do so. and also, i'm really happy lisa won, cuz i'm a fan of hers as well.

the only thing that makes me sad is when people start pointing fingers at each other and rather than, at the very least, instead of chastising certain people, they suddenly turn against the players and act as if they've personally run down their house.

JustineTime
Jan 24th, 2004, 10:45 PM

Very incisive point. Except for the intimation in your last sentence that they are not haters themselves! :shrug:

topspin
Jan 24th, 2004, 10:52 PM
Very incisive point. Except for the intimation in your last sentence that they are not haters themselves! :shrug:
The sentence was correct. Being guilty as the haters mean they are no better and no different than them.

JustineTime
Jan 24th, 2004, 11:00 PM
The sentence was correct. Being guilty as the haters mean they are no better and no different than them.
Uh-uh. You are comparing them to, not equating them with, a clear, though perhaps unintended, distinction.

topspin
Jan 24th, 2004, 11:09 PM
to be honest, a small part of me wanted vee to experience just one big upset in her career so she can actually sit up and adopt serena's attitude - work hard to improve her weaknesses and constantly motivate herself to do so. and also, i'm really happy lisa won, cuz i'm a fan of hers as well.

the only thing that makes me sad is when people start pointing fingers at each other and rather than, at the very least, instead of chastising certain people, they suddenly turn against the players and act as if they've personally run down their house.
Good point!

Venus did great in her return to action.

Not many players could come back off a six-month layoff and defeat Chanda Rubin, Maria S., Ashley H., in their first four matches. Those were seeded players.

Remember 2000? Venus was out of action for six months. First, she loses to Jelena in the Italian Open. Next, she loses to Sanchez-Vacario in the French Open.

She responded with a 35-match winning streak.

Veritas
Jan 24th, 2004, 11:18 PM
topspin: to me, vee's always been the cool, relaxed player on court while serena's been the one who's always determined and motivated. yes, 2000 was see-saw year when vee posted some early losses she, in her normal form, shouldn't have had, yet she came roaring back to win both wimby and us.

y'know, i think the shock value of early 2000 really made a big change for vee. in all honesty, i think those losses did her good because they forced her to go back and assess her game and in process, dramatically improve on her skills. and the results from those practices were clear because she dramatically improved on her dire record against lindsay and martina, effectively ending their domination in early 2000, and went on to become player of the year and win gold in sydney.

i think her 3rd round loss will be like early 2000 - the shock of losing so early will wake her up and force her to reassess her game again. then the real vee will be back! :)

JustineTime
Jan 24th, 2004, 11:37 PM
I think Venus' post match interview was a good indicator that she has every intention of kicking butt and taking names this year.

I was really disappointed not to see a Justine/Vee final, though! :(

UDiTY
Jan 24th, 2004, 11:44 PM
omg...this place has turned into a sewer.

Another pointless thread from Perfect_Stroke or Bovinaboyfriend and I'm gonna crack.

It's pretty sad when there is this much backlash towards Venus after she loses, how can people be soo cruel to someone they've never met, or to someone who is this uncontroversial.:rolleyes:

Also, it's kind of interesting to see all the people posting threads about her, almost seeming obsessed with Venus. As long as she's making headlines she'll keep playing stupid haters.

Edward.
Jan 24th, 2004, 11:51 PM
Well, he should apologise if he's been part of the general mocking, sneering, and taunting that Dani's fans put up with.

Likewise, people who take every opportunity to tear Venus down really owe a few apologies.

I rather like bandabou, strangely enough, and I think it was big of him to apologise.
We will see- if he sticks to his apology and stops his Dani-bashing, sure, that will be big of him. But he has apologised many times in the past, and for each apology comes a taunt soon afterwards. Sadly, I feel this time it will be no different.

*JR*
Jan 25th, 2004, 12:16 AM
I sometimes wonder if the WTA (and the "multi-TD's" like IMG and Octagon) don't LIKE the polarization about the W/S. Think about it: after injuries prematurely wrecked their careers, the Spice Girls weren't there to sell tickets (and Anna wasn't getting far in the big $ events anymore before then).

So this way, they get a new black turnout for the W/S, and a new Archie Bunker turnout against them. Good for the game's bottom line, bad for racial harmony. :(

starr
Jan 25th, 2004, 12:46 AM

Thatīs all.
If that were all, you could simply say that or something similar.

Instead you resort to name calling, insults, and ridicule.

Not only that, but you are dishonest about your statements and actions.

Finally, I lost all respect for you when, after ballyhooing that only Serena could beat Venus, you called Venus a "loser" for falling to Raymond.

The proof is in the pudding, and I guess we will see if your apology is any more than empty words.

bandabou
Jan 25th, 2004, 12:54 AM

Finally, I lost all respect for you when, after ballyhooing that only Serena could beat Venus, you called Venus a "loser" for falling to Raymond.

The proof is in the pudding, and I guess we will see if your apology is any more than empty words.

Those are your words. What was I supposed to do after Venus lost in the third round of a GS?! Thatīs a bad loss....just being realistic. You canīt keep saying someone is great, someone is great...while the results ainīt there?!

starr
Jan 25th, 2004, 12:55 AM
Those aren't my words. You used the word loser.

You turned on your own player after a disappointing but understandable loss.

Saying anyone is a "loser" is not simply being realistic.

bandabou
Jan 25th, 2004, 12:56 AM
We will see- if he sticks to his apology and stops his Dani-bashing, sure, that will be big of him. But he has apologised many times in the past, and for each apology comes a taunt soon afterwards. Sadly, I feel this time it will be no different.

Pl-uhze, donīt be pathetic.

starr
Jan 25th, 2004, 12:57 AM
I think you might be describing yourself.

*JR*
Jan 25th, 2004, 01:00 AM
Those are your words. What was I supposed to do after Venus lost in the third round of a GS?! Thatīs a bad loss....just being realistic. You canīt keep saying someone is great, someone is great...while the results ainīt there?!
Uh, my ATP namesake lost in the FIRST round of RG last year, Won Wimby, and is drowning in superlatives. (Pistol Pete often had feet of red clay, too, B4 kicking ass on British grass). I haven't heard them called too many names (even when that other Roger failed to follow-up in NYC).

Edward.
Pl-uhze, donīt be pathetic.
You may find it pathetic, but it is the truth.

bandabou
Those aren't my words. You used the word loser.

You turned on your own player after a disappointing but understandable loss.

Saying anyone is a "loser" is not simply being realistic.

I said: Venus you have to do some soul-searching and fast, because otherwise your career will go nowhere fast....maybe a bit too harsh, because I was mad that she lost like that.

bandabou
Jan 25th, 2004, 01:03 AM
Uh, my ATP namesake lost in the FIRST round of RG last year, Won Wimby, and is drowning in superlatives. (Pistol Pete often had feet of red clay, too, B4 kicking ass on British grass). I haven't heard them called too many names (even when that other Roger failed to follow-up in NYC).

Said the same thing about Rog too....you can have all the talent, but if you ainīt winning...it doesnīt matter.

For Venus losing to Serena, is o.k...understandable. But NO WAY should she lose to Lisa. Thatīs dissapointing.

UDiTY
Jan 25th, 2004, 01:06 AM
Pl-uhze, donīt be pathetic.Bandabou, just a side note...but you type this all the time, so you should be informed that you mean to type Puh-leaze or Puh-lze.

The way you write it it would be pronounced Pluze or Pluz and that's wrong, no problem it's just been annoying me :yeah:

bandabou
You may find it pathetic, but it is the truth.

Depends on what you call belittle, ridedule,etc...

starr
I said: Venus you have to do some soul-searching and fast, because otherwise your career will go nowhere fast....maybe a bit too harsh, because I was mad that she lost like that.
You said something like that as well. But you also said she was a loser.

*JR*
Soul searching, or simply getting "match tough" after inactivity (maybe by Miami)? :confused:

bandabou
Jan 25th, 2004, 01:09 AM
Bandabou, just a side note...but you type this all the time, so you should be informed that you mean to type Puh-leaze or Puh-lze.

The way you write it it would be pronounced Pluze or Pluz and that's wrong, no problem it's just been annoying me :yeah:

Thx...:yeah:

JustineTime
Jan 25th, 2004, 01:11 AM
Don't bandy facts with Bandy! :mad:
His head's all made up, ain't that dandy?

;)

bandabou
Jan 25th, 2004, 01:13 AM
Soul searching, or simply getting "match tough" after inactivity (maybe by Miami)? :confused:

We will see...

bandabou
Jan 25th, 2004, 01:18 AM
Don't bandy facts with Bandy! :mad:
His head's all made up, ain't that dandy?

;)

Says who?! :confused: :scratch:

topspin
Jan 25th, 2004, 01:19 AM

The proof is in the pudding, and I guess we will see if your apology is any more than empty words.Did he really call Venus a loser for not winning the match?

If so, some people only cheer for a person when they are winning.

starr
Jan 25th, 2004, 01:19 AM
Says who?! :confused: :scratch:
Justine Time.

Didn't really think that needed to be explained even though you do seem to be one very confused fellow

JustineTime
Jan 25th, 2004, 01:31 AM
Justine Time.

Didn't really think that needed to be explained even though you do seem to be one very confused fellow
:confused:

:sad:

;)

BTW, are you the same starr that used to post on GoTennis?

starr
Jan 25th, 2004, 01:34 AM
I've never posted on GoTennis.

Under any name. :)

By the way....... I was just answering Bandy's question "Says who?"

*JR*
Jan 25th, 2004, 01:36 AM
BTW, are you the same starr that used to post on GoTennis?
Most of us GT ex-pats kept our same screennames. (Except this Brit who's had as many of them here as she's had boyfriends). :p

bandabou
Jan 25th, 2004, 01:36 AM
Did he really call Venus a loser for not winning the match?

If so, some people only cheer for a person when they are winning.

Nope he didnīt.

bandabou
Jan 25th, 2004, 01:39 AM
Justine Time.

Ah, starr....always SOOOOOOO smart! ;)

starr
Jan 25th, 2004, 01:42 AM
Nope he didnīt.
Yeah he did.

JustineTime
Jan 25th, 2004, 01:44 AM
I've never posted on GoTennis.

Under any name. :)

By the way....... I was just answering Bandy's question "Says who?"
Oops! I thought you were speaking to me! :o

Guess I AM a confused fellow, too, huh? :confused:

:lol:

:tape: :unsure:

;)

starr
Jan 25th, 2004, 01:44 AM
Oops! I thought you were speaking to me! :o

Guess I AM a confused fellow, too, huh? :confused:

:lol:

:tape: :unsure:

;)
Maybe so. ;)

Alan
Jan 25th, 2004, 01:48 AM
wow... some ppl in here need some word usage skills. some of the spellings of certain words has reached epidemic proportions and their,they're,there are not that difficult to keep straight...

hahaha yeah you're right!---> yeah your write! hahahah! :lol: :lol: :wavey:

GrahamD
Jan 25th, 2004, 10:44 AM
But NO WAY should she lose to Lisa. Thatīs dissapointing.
No, that's just funny. Even Dani beat Lisa last year! :lol:

topspin
Jan 25th, 2004, 12:11 PM
O.k....one thing I know: It wasnīt me! :angel: :lol: ;)
It definitely was you. Pertaining to the previous post about the smack-talkers, you were first person who came to mind. There is no doubt you referred to Venus as a loser by not winning the match against Lisa.

Some of the hostility coming our way is from your constant put-downs of the other players. That explanation of the "media building up other players" is just an excuse to be used for your behavior.

*JR*
Jan 25th, 2004, 01:21 PM
Starr, despite who his (longtime) fave is, JustineTime is a Californian, so of course he's confused. (I guess if a good Austrian player arises, he'll support her to kiss-up to Ahnuld)! :p

bandabou
Jan 25th, 2004, 01:45 PM
No, that's just funny. Even Dani beat Lisa last year! :lol:

But Venus beats Dani, sooo.....

bandabou
Jan 25th, 2004, 01:47 PM
It definitely was you. Pertaining to the previous post about the smack-talkers, you were first person who came to mind. There is no doubt you referred to Venus as a loser by not winning the match against Lisa.

Some of the hostility coming our way is from your constant put-downs of the other players. That explanation of the "media building up other players" is just an excuse to be used for your behavior.

please, please...I didnīt write anything worse thatīs been already been written by anybody on this board. So youīre talking non-sense.

SerialKiller#69
Jan 25th, 2004, 02:14 PM

:worship:

Absolutely true.

*JR*
Jan 25th, 2004, 03:32 PM
I think what I posted in the "forehand thread" actually should be in this one:

The W/S are caught between 2 extremes. I was tempted @ first to redundantly say that Venus needs time to get her game back like anyone else would, that the W/S can't win everytime, and would be treated to GoTennis style "racial profiling" if they did, etc. But their diehard fans are every bit as unrealistic as those who dislike or even hate them.

This crowd basically posted that everyone else's party was ova, because the Sheriff was back in town. Guess what? You may be FOR Venus (and Serena) but you're ALSO refusing 2C them as excellent (but imperfect) athletes. They've DONE their Jackie Robinson job, can't you just let them compete, not STILL have 2B "Xena, Warrior Princesses" for a people?

William Hunt
Jan 25th, 2004, 03:53 PM
It's never good for the sport when fans start bashing on some players or other fans but everyone has his preferences and his favourites, and so do I.

Personally I never liked the Williams' sisters, as a tennisjournalist I have heard lots of negative stories about them from press but also from other tennisplayers !

This has greatly influenced my opinion on them although my opinion on Venus is less negative than on Serena.

The reason why they aren't popular is clearly their incredible arrogance and complete disrespect for other players (they often make fun of other players and say in press that they are the best anyway so it doesn't matter who their oponent is, this upsets many fans).

But anyway, this is just my personal opinion on this matter and since no-one can be objective my opinion is just what it is : personal.

Although the exit of Venus came as a surprise, I don't think Venus should be ashamed since she showed some very good tennis, it's always difficult to come-back after a period of injury-woe.

*JR*
Jan 25th, 2004, 05:10 PM
The reason why they aren't popular is clearly their incredible arrogance and complete disrespect for other players (they often make fun of other players and say in press that they are the best anyway so it doesn't matter who their oponent is, this upsets many fans).
Hmmm, sounds exactly like a certain (maybe) retired Suisse player!

JustineTime
Jan 25th, 2004, 05:40 PM
This crowd basically posted that everyone else's party was ova, because the Sheriff was back in town. Guess what? You may be FOR Venus (and Serena) but you're ALSO refusing 2C them as excellent (but imperfect) athletes. They've DONE their Jackie Robinson job, can't you just let them compete, not STILL have 2B "Xena, Warrior Princesses" for a people?
Isn't that a pretty generalized comment, Rog? Kind of a "one lump leaveneth the whole loaf" sorta thing?

William Hunt
Jan 25th, 2004, 05:53 PM
Hmmm, sounds exactly like a certain (maybe) retired Suisse player!
Dear Jolly Roger : the topic is the Williams' sister !

We are not discussing Hingis here, so don't keep changing the subject !

Besides if Hingis behaved like this, does this mean that it's okay for the Williams sisters to behave like this ?

*JR*
Jan 25th, 2004, 05:54 PM
OK, JiT, maybe there are some W/S fans who aren't what the late, great Dayhovah proudly called the Zealots On Our Old board. But IMO, there's too little dispassionate "they're just players, albeit very accomplished @ their ages" reaction; too much of a crusade either for or against them.

BTW, I like your "trademark" Biblical verse. (Nash and KTW need some backup in that NT "Christians...." thread, chicken)! :p Ooh, and I screwed up re. no double caps in "Everyone Else's". :o Hey, should we Dare Danny to post here? :lol:

JustineTime
Jan 25th, 2004, 05:59 PM
OK, JiT, maybe there are some W/S fans who aren't what the late, great Dayhovah proudly called the Zealots On Our Old board. But IMO, there's too little dispassionate "they're just players, albeit very accomplished @ their ages" reaction; too much of a crusade either for or against them.

BTW, I like your "trademark" Biblical verse. (Nash and KTW need some backup in that NT "Christians...." thread, chicken)! :p Ooh, and I screwed up re. no double caps in "Everyone Else's". :o Hey, should we Dare Danny to post here? :lol:
I think you make a valid point, Rog, but perhaps one shouldn't make, err, RUSH assessments! :o :p

Where is the NT thread? After all, it's Sunday! :hehehe:

*JR*
Jan 25th, 2004, 06:02 PM
Dear Jolly Roger : the topic is the Williams' sister !

We are not discussing Hingis here, so don't keep changing the subject !

Besides if Hingis behaved like this, does this mean that it's okay for the Williams sisters to behave like this ?
Goodness, the Marti reference was the only digression I made in any of these "Venus threads". (Unless mentioning Serena by Implication Is one, but that seems Relevant Re. the love/hate stuff as its usually directed for or against Both By the same ppl). And justifying It Isn't the point; rather that Marti didn't get bashed for arrogance nearly the way the W/S have been).

*JR*
Jan 25th, 2004, 06:13 PM
I think you make a valid point, Rog, but perhaps one shouldn't make, err, RUSH assessments! :o :p

Where is the NT thread? After all, it's Sunday! :hehehe:

Sorry, but that Rush Racist was just using a "Buffer" Blaming the media. (On his 3-hour daily monologue, I understand he's been far more explicit).
The Thread in Non-Tennis I referred to is Already Almost 200 posts long, generally on page one. BTW, some very thoughtful Christians have posted In It. (Of course, a few were gently labled as heretics by the Two Torquemada's). ;)

JustineTime
Jan 25th, 2004, 06:18 PM
Sorry, but that Rush Racist was just using a "Buffer" Blaming the media. (On his 3-hour daily monologue, I understand he's been far more explicit).
The Thread in Non-Tennis I referred to is Already Almost 200 posts long, generally on page one. BTW, some very thoughtful Christians have posted In It. (Of course, a few were gently labled as heretics by the Two Torquemada's). ;)

I don't really care for his show, but I did listen to him address this issue somewhat, and still have to disagree with your characterization of him. :shrug:

*JR*
Jan 25th, 2004, 08:24 PM
I don't really care for his show, but I did listen to him address this issue somewhat, and still have to disagree with your characterization of him. :shrug:
Since you're a diehard fan of the Hell's Angels, aka the Oakland Raiders :devil: I should listen 2U about football pregame talk? :p

GrahamD
Jan 26th, 2004, 12:13 PM

Totally agree topspin. You have bandabou to blame for this. He persistently insults other players with put-downs and smarmy one-liners and now his fave loses and he's getting a taste of his own medicine, he doesn't like it. You get as good as you give, if you don't like it, shut up.

bandabou
Jan 26th, 2004, 01:40 PM
Totally agree topspin. You have bandabou to blame for this. He persistently insults other players with put-downs and smarmy one-liners and now his fave loses and he's getting a taste of his own medicine, he doesn't like it. You get as good as you give, if you don't like it, shut up.

Like that huh?! Itīs aight...funny, youīre celebrating this rare loss by Venus as if it was Dani who has won the tournament.

I guess when things are slow in that department( Dani winning, that is), this is as close you can come to celebrating a win.

GrahamD
Jan 26th, 2004, 01:47 PM
Like that huh?! Itīs aight...funny, youīre celebrating this rare loss by Venus as if it was Dani who has won the tournament.

I guess when things are slow in that department( Dani winning, that is), this is as close you can come to celebrating a win.
It's got nothing to do with Dani. Williams lost to Raymond :lol: , she can lose to anyone now. Better get used to it.

bandabou
Jan 26th, 2004, 01:56 PM
It's got nothing to do with Dani. Williams lost to Raymond :lol: , she can lose to anyone now. Better get used to it.

:lol: We will see then, no?! If it pans out like that, tjaa....what can one do about it?! At least Vee is in some ( not so good) company in the "getting beaten by everyone"-department, donīt you think so?! ;) :tape:

And you know who is who! :cool:

GrahamD
Jan 26th, 2004, 02:02 PM
:lol: We will see then, no?! If it pans out like that, tjaa....what can one do about it?! At least Vee is in some ( not so good) company in the "getting beaten by everyone"-department, donīt you think so?! ;) :tape:

And you know who is who! :cool:
Even Daniela beat Raymond while Dani was really struggling at the tail end of last season. Doesn't say much for Williams' defeat does it? :lol:

vutt
Jan 26th, 2004, 02:11 PM
Aargh GrahamD and bandabou.

Why don't you :hug: each other for a change. It might help sometimes. ;)

bandabou
Jan 26th, 2004, 02:12 PM
Even Daniela beat Raymond while Dani was really struggling at the tail end of last season. Doesn't say much for Williams' defeat does it? :lol:

:lol: Weīll talk again in 4 months....Vee just came back,so there may have been some rust factor.

But between you and me: didnīt Venus still win one more match than Dani at this tournament?! :cool: ;)

GrahamD
Jan 26th, 2004, 02:15 PM
Aargh GrahamD and bandabou.

Why don't you :hug: each other for a change. It might help sometimes. ;)
Why would I want to hug him? If the rest of him is as vile as his mouth, I might catch something nasty:lol:

bandabou
Jan 26th, 2004, 02:17 PM
Why would I want to hug him? If the rest of him is as vile as his mouth, I might catch something nasty:lol:

Someone is speaking for themselves here! Great to see such honesty and openness! ;)

Ballbuster
Jan 26th, 2004, 02:19 PM
I will continue praising the Sistahs. They are better than your favorites. A minor setback will not stop nothing. Hell, they Never played the AO like they wanted it except last year.

GrahamD
Jan 26th, 2004, 02:25 PM
:lol: Weīll talk again in 4 months....Vee just came back,so there may have been some rust factor.

Excuses, excuses:rolleyes: . No-one is interested in excuses. You don't hear Dani coming out with excuses like she's just changed coach or she's using a new racket. She just gets on with it and that's what you need to do. Get used to the idea of losing, because no matter how good you think they are, after such a long lay off, there are going to be plenty more defeats.

bandabou
Jan 26th, 2004, 02:38 PM
Excuses, excuses:rolleyes: . No-one is interested in excuses. You don't hear Dani coming out with excuses like she's just changed coach or she's using a new racket. She just gets on with it and that's what you need to do. Get used to the idea of losing, because no matter how good you think they are, after such a long lay off, there are going to be plenty more defeats.

Thing is: When you are losing every other match( like Daniīs been doing)....you run out of excuses, donīt you think?!

If it happens to be so that the sisters will have to go through a adjusting period after such a long lay-off, Iīm cool with that.

GrahamD
Jan 26th, 2004, 02:47 PM
Thing is: When you are losing every other match( like Daniīs been doing)....you run out of excuses, donīt you think?!

If it happens to be so that the sisters will have to go through a adjusting period after such a long lay-off, Iīm cool with that.
I've never used an excuses for defeats. Just congratulate the other player and get on with it. Maybe you should try that, but I don't think you understand the meaning of being gracious in defeat, because all you've done is come up with excuses.

bandabou
Jan 26th, 2004, 03:01 PM
I've never used an excuses for defeats. Just congratulate the other player and get on with it. Maybe you should try that, but I don't think you understand the meaning of being gracious in defeat, because all you've done is come up with excuses.

I never even comment about either sistersīs losses. If they win great, if they lose?! Not the end of the world.

GrahamD
Jan 26th, 2004, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandabou
....I respect every player and their fans...

:haha: :haha: :haha:

bandabou
Jan 26th, 2004, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandabou
....I respect every player and their fans...

Thereīs disagreeing and thereīs hating. I do the former.

GrahamD
Jan 26th, 2004, 03:12 PM
Thereīs disagreeing and thereīs hating. I do the former.

:wavey: :bigwave:

JLDementieva
Jan 26th, 2004, 03:14 PM
You do the former?! hello, do you actually want us to pull out examples? Cause we can prove you wrong!

bandabou
Jan 26th, 2004, 03:14 PM

:wavey: :bigwave:

:wavey: :cool:

Edward.
Jan 26th, 2004, 03:20 PM
I respect every player and their fans
The year has only just begun, and bandabou has succeeded in giving us which will undoubtedly be the most :bs: comment, anyone will hear for the next 12 months :haha: :haha: :haha:

He may be nothing, but praise banda for being an excellent comedian! :yeah:

GrahamD
Jan 26th, 2004, 03:26 PM
The year has only just begun, and bandabou has succeeded in giving us which will undoubtedly be the most :bs: comment, anyone will hear for the next 12 months :haha: :haha: :haha:

Maybe we should start a thread forr classic Bandy quotes. I swear he is going to choke on these words and he's gonna wish he never crossed us to begin with.

Our fave might not be the greatest player in the world and we might not have the army of fans backing up bandyboy, but boy, is he going to live to regret ever saying that. :haha: :lol:

bandabou
Jan 26th, 2004, 03:30 PM

There you see: everybody has a function in the world! :cool: :D

bandabou
Jan 26th, 2004, 03:32 PM
Maybe we should start a thread forr classic Bandy quotes. I swear he is going to choke on these words and he's gonna wish he never crossed us to begin with.

Our fave might not be the greatest player in the world and we might not have the army of fans backing up bandyboy, but boy, is he going to live to regret ever saying that. :haha: :lol:

Iīm feelin quite honored, to be honest....thx, for the honor!

GrahamD
Jan 26th, 2004, 03:36 PM
Iīm feelin quite honored, to be honest....thx, for the honor!
Idiot. :wavey:

bandabou
Jan 26th, 2004, 03:38 PM
Idiot. :wavey:

Thank you! :cool: :wavey:

Martian KC
Jan 26th, 2004, 04:06 PM
LMAO at all the hypocrisy in this entire thread.:haha:

mandy7
Jan 26th, 2004, 06:28 PM
bandy bandy bandy *sighs*
what have you got yourself into this time...
please tell me you weren't serious...
i mean come on.. who's gonna believe you
i'm glad you realize you're an idiot
admitting it is the first step

ciao M

bandabou
Jan 26th, 2004, 07:23 PM
bandy bandy bandy *sighs*
what have you got yourself into this time...
please tell me you weren't serious...
i mean come on.. who's gonna believe you
i'm glad you realize you're an idiot
admitting it is the first step

ciao M

Itīs dem Dani-fans who all have to act bitter.

GrahamD
Jan 26th, 2004, 07:58 PM
Itīs dem Dani-fans who all have to act bitter.I respect all players and their fans
Don't forget your quote Bandy, about respecting everyone. Want me to look that one up in the dictionary for you as well? :lol:

mandy7
Jan 27th, 2004, 03:46 PM
Itīs dem Dani-fans who all have to act bitter.
what's my post got to do with being bitter?
i'll tell you what.... NOTHING!

you just don't respect all players and their fans
that's a big crap-load of :bs:

ciao :D M