PDA

View Full Version : It's over for Venus

Tplayer
Jan 24th, 2004, 03:25 AM
I predicted Venus and Serena would get waked out in the 2nd or 3rd round and I was right again.

Now all the idol worshipers can put their foot in their mouths.
What a great day to be an American.

I Tplayer Approve this Message

craigsf2000
Jan 24th, 2004, 03:27 AM
I predicted Venus and Serena would get waked out in the 2nd or 3rd round and I was right again.

The Witch is DEAD

*hingis_forever*
Jan 24th, 2004, 03:28 AM

I don't think that was appropriate of you telling them to put their foot in their mouths. I mean, I wanted Lisa to win but there shouldn't be any bragging!

Preemie Cadet
Jan 24th, 2004, 03:28 AM
Here, here! Enough with the easy glamour and catwalk insouiscence of Veenie and Sereenie! Let's hear it for the horsey-faced journeywoman that is Lisa Raymond!
I think I'm going into labour.

Diya
Jan 24th, 2004, 03:29 AM
Retire already !!

Tplayer
Jan 24th, 2004, 03:30 AM
I only said that because Williams fans are more arrogant the Williams sisters themselves. Quite frankly Iím sick of it and now they can eat crow.

Ukari
Jan 24th, 2004, 03:31 AM
Why don't you go back to the inferior GOTENNIS BOARD where inferior
minded clan trash post their rubbish. Raymond will never win a grand slam
in her life time. There is no comparison with a williams. She may catch
williams on an off day but Venus has more slams in her future.
I don't see any raymond in a slam final.
Reply to this message in five years and we shall see who is right.

Calaer
Jan 24th, 2004, 03:32 AM
I agree somewhat. Venus is cool, her fans are sometimes not. They disgrace her (see above post).

Congrats Lisa, what an awesome match and display of tennis!

raquel
Jan 24th, 2004, 03:34 AM
I only said that because Williams fans are more arrogant the Williams sisters themselves. Quite frankly Iím sick of it and now they can eat crow.Venus and Serena have never had consistently great Australian Open results for some reason. I think they see Wimbledon and the US Open as their main targets for the year and we will see then who is eating crow. Crow?

silverwhite
Jan 24th, 2004, 03:34 AM
Retire already !!

I only said that because Williams fans are more arrogant the Williams sisters themselves. Quite frankly Iím sick of it and now they can eat crow.

Well, both of you are stooping down to their level. :rolleyes:

Preemie Cadet
Jan 24th, 2004, 03:35 AM
I just hope Veenie doesn't spiral and attempt suicide!

Diya
Jan 24th, 2004, 03:36 AM
so whats her new ranking gonna look like ? :devil:

jbone_0307
Jan 24th, 2004, 03:36 AM
Oh they dont Raquel, well whose name was on the trophy last year and who made the semi-finals of 2001 snd the quarters of 2002?

raquel
Jan 24th, 2004, 03:39 AM
Oh they dont Raquel, well whose name was on the trophy last year and who made the semi-finals of 2001 snd the quarters of 2002?I was not saying anything against Venus and Serena despite how it sounded. I just meant compared to Wimbledon and the US Open they do not dominate the Australian Open. I was responding to people who said the Williams fans are arrogant and will have to eat their words after today, and I was saying we will see who is eating their words after Wimbledon and the US Open.

Peter M
Jan 24th, 2004, 03:43 AM
Guess Amelie was right about seeding venus #3.

Andrew.
Jan 24th, 2004, 03:43 AM
so whats her new ranking gonna look like ? :devil:

I believa the highest she can go is 14. Depending on others I believe she can go as low as 17 or 18.

jbone_0307
Jan 24th, 2004, 03:44 AM
I was not saying anything against Venus and Serena despite how it sounded. I just meant compared to Wimbledon and the US Open they do not dominate the Australian Open. I was responding to people who said the Williams fans are arrogant and will have to eat their words after today, and I was saying we will see who is eating their words after Wimbledon and the US Open.

ooh ok well to tell you the truth Venus' fans will be eating their words not Serena but unlike Venus, Serena has been somewhat reliable.

Fyndh0rnElf
Jan 24th, 2004, 03:45 AM
Guess Amelie was right about seeding venus #3.
And now we know what to expect: Amelie chokes big time or gets killed by some belgian...

Diya
Jan 24th, 2004, 03:46 AM
17 or 18 ? that sounds good , i mean bad :tape:

:bounce:

HellanSpicen
Jan 24th, 2004, 03:46 AM
Let her stay at her ranking and let her improve on her own. Justine, Kim and the others will just have to face her in early rounds. If she was playing another hard hitter she wouldn't of lost

AnDyDog621
Jan 24th, 2004, 03:53 AM
Venus and Serena have never had consistently great Australian Open results for some reason. I think they see Wimbledon and the US Open as their main targets for the year and we will see then who is eating crow. Crow?
what ya talking about, she never ever lost before the QFs at the Aussie Open...until now, DARNIT

volley1
Jan 24th, 2004, 03:54 AM
tplayer is an a##hole :wavey:

Tplayer
Jan 24th, 2004, 04:08 AM
Venus got smoked like a cheap cigar in the 3rd round by little Lisa Raymond. Ranked 28 in the world. What a great day to be an American!:bounce:

raquel
Jan 24th, 2004, 04:12 AM
what ya talking about, she never ever lost before the QFs at the Aussie Open...until now, DARNITI should have said they have not dominated the Australian Open the way they have Wimbledon and US Open and compared to their high standards at those 2 Slams they have not been as consistently in finals at the Australian, that's what I meant. I did not mean it to sound the way it looked :p

DunkMachine
Jan 24th, 2004, 04:14 AM
Venus got smoked like a cheap cigar in the 3rd round by little Lisa Raymond. What a great day to be an American!:bounce:
But it has to suck being you.

volley1
Jan 24th, 2004, 04:15 AM
I take that back. Tplayer is not an asshole its a dickhead :fiery: :wavey: :bounce:

Tplayer
Jan 24th, 2004, 04:16 AM
Venus got smoked like a cheap cigar in the 3rd round by little Lisa Raymond. Ranked 28 in the world. What a great day to be an American!:bounce: Idol worshipers eat crow!