PDA

View Full Version : Is this bikini suitable tennis attire?

steve437
Jan 23rd, 2004, 05:08 AM
Question 1: Should a bikini, as modelled here by ex-Atomic Kitten singer Kerry McFadden, be compulsory female tennis attire of the future?
Question 2: Should Kerry model this particular outfit at Wimbledon this year?

SpikeyAidanm
Jan 23rd, 2004, 05:10 AM
her breasts are fairly larger than most wta tennis players... :p

tennisIlove09
Jan 23rd, 2004, 05:12 AM
I'd pay to see tennis with chicks wearing that

steve437
Jan 23rd, 2004, 05:12 AM
her breasts are fairly larger than most wta tennis players... :p
Which poses a 3rd question: Should larger breasts be compulsory on the WTA tour?

steve437
Jan 23rd, 2004, 05:13 AM
I'd pay to see tennis with chicks wearing that
we all would, mate! It's a marketing idea that will hopefully catch on!

azza
Jan 23rd, 2004, 05:15 AM
Which poses a 3rd question: Should larger breasts be compulsory on the WTA tour?

But What about Justine? she cant fix her flat chest :tape:

steve437
Jan 23rd, 2004, 05:16 AM
If she trained less, and ate more, I reckon she'd fill out quite nicely.....If that fails, there's always surgery!

c0bra
Jan 23rd, 2004, 05:18 AM
Errr yes she can. She should invest some of her earnings in a boob job. :hearts: Who is that woman in the picture anyway? Is she playing on one of the circuits?

steve437
Jan 23rd, 2004, 05:20 AM
Errr yes she can. She should invest some of her earnings in a boob job. :hearts: Who is that woman in the picture anyway? Is she playing on one of the circuits?
Cobra - No mate, she's not a tennis player - she's a singer. Ex-member of all girl Pommie group Atomic Kitten. Recently had a kid - hence the pneumatic look (although she was large before that!)

c0bra
Jan 23rd, 2004, 05:25 AM
Cobra - No mate, she's not a tennis player - she's a singer. Ex-member of all girl Pommie group Atomic Kitten. Recently had a kid - hence the pneumatic look (although she was large before that!)
Oh right, well I never heard of Atomic Kitten. But what the hell is an Aussie doing lusting over a pommie pop singer anyway? I sure hope you've downed a skinful of beers today.

Test

steve437
Jan 23rd, 2004, 05:30 AM
Oh right, well I never heard of Atomic Kitten. But what the hell is an Aussie doing lusting over a pommie pop singer anyway? I sure hope you've downed a skinful of beers today.
Good point - I clearly need urgent psychological counselling

Crazy Canuck
Jan 23rd, 2004, 07:31 AM
Ugh. There is a point at which breasts become too large to be attractive, and she passed that point several cup sizes ago.

Sam L
Jan 23rd, 2004, 08:07 AM
Ugh. There is a point at which breasts become too large to be attractive, and she passed that point several cup sizes ago.
Tell me about it.

steve437
Jan 26th, 2004, 11:09 PM
Nah, mate - I reckon you're wrong! There's still plenty of merit in these puppies!

WTTA Game
Jan 26th, 2004, 11:10 PM
:tape:

Volcana
Jan 26th, 2004, 11:12 PM
No. There's no support. What's needed is a Sports Wonderbra. Which, come to think of it, the Wonderbra people probably make.

Kart
Jan 26th, 2004, 11:31 PM
If Kerry wants to get attention she can write a novel about trapping popstars from awful bands into marriage by getting pregnant.

There I've even given her a head start for the plot line :).

Or maybe she should stick to modelling the bikini :tape:.

-Sonic-
Jan 26th, 2004, 11:33 PM
hahaha Kerry McFadden needs a slap.

steve437
Jan 27th, 2004, 12:17 AM
If Kerry wants to get attention she can write a novel about trapping popstars from awful bands into marriage by getting pregnant.

There I've even given her a head start for the plot line :).

Or maybe she should stick to modelling the bikini :tape:.
Good to see that someone here (apart from me) has at least heard of her! In fact, you know a lot more about her than I do! Got preggo and trapped himm hey? Well, at least he got something extra out of the relationship - if only her wonderfully inflated boobs!

steve437
Jan 27th, 2004, 12:19 AM
No. There's no support. What's needed is a Sports Wonderbra. Which, come to think of it, the Wonderbra people probably make.
Volvcana - you're a wise man! These puppies just need to be properly presented - an extra strong bra, or a very very tight top! (preferrably made of a very thin material)

steve437
Jan 27th, 2004, 09:32 PM

Volcana - this blue bikini (see pic) is doing heroic work - it's a wonder it hasn't exploded!

decemberlove
Jan 27th, 2004, 10:52 PM
what a sneaky way to post pictures of an ugly bitch all over the boards.

steve437
Jan 27th, 2004, 10:54 PM
what a sneaky way to post pictures of an ugly bitch all over the boards.

Thanks mate!

decemberlove
Jan 27th, 2004, 10:57 PM
you welcome :)

Pamela Shriver
Jan 28th, 2004, 12:05 AM
Question 1: Should a bikini, as modelled here by ex-Atomic Kitten singer Kerry McFadden, be compulsory female tennis attire of the future?
I'd wear one. In fact, George insists.

beauty_is_pink
Jan 28th, 2004, 12:39 AM
holy crap. first pic. her boobs are about to explode from the binkini top :eek:

LiliaLee-Frazier
Jan 28th, 2004, 01:01 AM
She's all NIPPLE :tape: :rolleyes: :lol:

wta_zuperfann
Jan 28th, 2004, 01:02 AM
:hearts: err, forgot what I was gonna say!

steve437
Jan 28th, 2004, 01:05 AM
holy crap. first pic. her boobs are about to explode from the binkini top :eek:
if only they would explode out of her top!

steve437
Jan 28th, 2004, 01:09 AM
I'd wear one. In fact, George insists.
I've always said that George was a wise man!

alexusjonesfan
Jan 28th, 2004, 01:11 AM
if only they would explode out of her top!
she seems like the kind of girl who'd be happy to oblige for a quid or two :p

steve437
Jan 28th, 2004, 03:09 AM
she seems like the kind of girl who'd be happy to oblige for a quid or two :p

That's bloody good thinking! If only she wasn't in the UK, and I wasn't in Oz! Sigh....

beauty_is_pink
Jan 28th, 2004, 03:11 AM
if she wasnt in the UK and you werent in OZ... you both wont be together :smash:

either u be in the UK or she be in OZ :rolleyes:

steve437
Jan 28th, 2004, 03:13 AM
if she wasnt in the UK and you werent in OZ... you both wont be together :smash:

either u be in the UK or she be in OZ :rolleyes:

Details.

She's so stacked, I reckon I could almost reach her from here.....

steve437
Feb 1st, 2004, 11:14 PM
Sorry to see the Aussie Open finish - sorry to see the end of this very attractive thread!

kell
Feb 2nd, 2004, 12:40 AM
After entering this thread, I think I've just lost five IQ points.:p

Bright Red
Feb 2nd, 2004, 01:11 AM
Only the ball should bounce, but I'd readily watch a match played in that attire.

steve437
Feb 2nd, 2004, 01:29 AM
Only the ball should bounce, but I'd readily watch a match played in that attire.

...especially a match involving Venus, and more particularly her 'little' but much more well-endowed sister Serena (although some of their current outfits are basically braless - they are true tennis pioneers!)

Bright Red
Feb 2nd, 2004, 04:38 AM
...especially a match involving Venus, and more particularly her 'little' but much more well-endowed sister Serena (although some of their current outfits are basically braless - they are true tennis pioneers!)
Now that's what I'm talking about!

steve437
Feb 8th, 2004, 09:04 PM
Now that's what I'm talking about!
I'm concerned there may be members who haven't had the opportunity to comment on this girl (love her, or hate her) or her outfit. So I'm bringing it back up to the top to give you another chance to appreciate her 'charms'!

mandy7
Feb 8th, 2004, 09:14 PM
TOO big
looks like shit :tape:

steve437
Feb 8th, 2004, 10:39 PM
TOO big
looks like shit :tape:
C'mon! She's cute - and cuddly! Do you think Serena is too big as well?

Kart
Feb 9th, 2004, 07:42 PM
I was thinking of this thread yesterday ... I was watching Kerry Katona on 'I'm a celebrity ...' and she was saying that no one would like to see her run naked around the campfire and I was thinking that I could think of someone who would ;).