PDA

View Full Version : 1st we have the ESPN coverage; now Aussie site shuts down

tennisIlove09
Jan 23rd, 2004, 04:33 AM
This Aussie is just getting better and better :rolleyes:

Rocketta
Jan 23rd, 2004, 04:36 AM
:lol:

Why they couldn't show the kapros match live knowing it would end soon then show the tape of the Safin match is beyond me....:shrug:

Jarrett
Jan 23rd, 2004, 04:46 AM
I am sure most of the people watching the channel are not glued to the computer and know the result already. This match just completed.

Anna F'd Enrique
Jan 23rd, 2004, 04:47 AM
i love safin. I am glad i get to watch him play YAY

skanky~skanketta
Jan 23rd, 2004, 04:48 AM
yeah. wtf is wrong with the site???

Rocketta
Jan 23rd, 2004, 04:50 AM
I am sure most of the people watching the channel are not glued to the computer and know the result already. This match just completed.I think people are checking their email logging into their accounts and see tickers all the time even if they are not looking for scores not to mention I wouldn't be surpised if ESPN isn't flashing scores on one of their other channels..

Also, how many nonchalant(sp?) fans are watching at 11:50pm? They need to change their programming ways in this new internet age they still program like people have no access to information, imo..

Jarrett
Jan 23rd, 2004, 04:57 AM
I still doubt many people watching knew the result. But there is no way to check either way.

Jarrett
Jan 23rd, 2004, 04:59 AM
:lol:

Why they couldn't show the kapros match live knowing it would end soon then show the tape of the Safin match is beyond me....:shrug:

I cause I doubt anyone would know who they are... or care. :yawn:

Trent
Jan 23rd, 2004, 05:09 AM
Scoring on the aus open website is working again btw.

Rocketta
Jan 23rd, 2004, 05:10 AM
I cause I doubt anyone would know who they are... or care. :yawn:
if its exciting its exciting when they cut to exciting games during the NCAA tournament do you think anyones saying to themselves but I don't these teams? No its exciting cause its getting ready to come down to a last shot..Well 10-10 in a third set is exciting it doesn't matter who's playing..

Jarrett
Jan 23rd, 2004, 05:16 AM
:shrug: I don't care. :lol: