PDA

View Full Version : James Blake Wasting NO Time..

Foot_Fault
Jan 23rd, 2004, 01:21 AM
Who is this Patience Guy? B/C James is having No Patience with him? How did he win 2 rounds??? WOW! GOod for James.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
6-1, 6-3, 5-0 right now...

Pureracket
Jan 23rd, 2004, 01:23 AM
Yeah, I'm thinking that ol' J. Blake has put his game together. He has the winner of the Safin/T. Martin match, though. . . .should be interesting.

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 23rd, 2004, 01:23 AM
I knew you would post this the minute I saw the score...:p

Pureracket
Jan 23rd, 2004, 01:24 AM
I wonder how the booty is looking these days for ol' James. . . .LOL!!!!!

Foot_Fault
Jan 23rd, 2004, 01:30 AM
I knew you would post this the minute I saw the score...:p
Well, you know I love Andre, James and Venus...but he's Fucking up and losing focus now!! 6-1,6-3-6-2....shoulda been a love set!

Foot_Fault
Jan 23rd, 2004, 01:31 AM
I wonder how the booty is looking these days for ol' James. . . .LOL!!!!!
That boy's booty shit higher than the Ump's chair.:lol:

Pureracket
Nice win for James. I hope he can make it at least to the quarters @ this tourney. He seems to be in great shape.

7~LV3
YAY lets welcome JAMES BLAKE to the FEMALES FORUM...

:o:rolleyes:

he won 6-2 in the 3rd...

Patience

http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/bios/cmatch/ms/atpp488.html

Pureracket
Jan 23rd, 2004, 01:32 AM
That boy's booty shit higher than the Ump's chair.:lol:
lol:lol:

VW#1
Good to see james Blake playing some good tennis. Hopefully he can keep this level up for the whole year. CHEERS!!!!!!!!

Pureracket
YAY lets welcome JAMES BLAKE to the FEMALES FORUM...

:o:rolleyes:

he won 6-2 in the 3rd...

Patience

http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/bios/cmatch/ms/atpp488.html
I was hoping that he could take YOUR place in here.

Havok
Jan 23rd, 2004, 01:33 AM
too bad he won't add any points for reaching the 4th round, but at least he doesn't lose any

Pureracket
Jan 23rd, 2004, 01:33 AM
He might win his fourth round match, though.

Foot_Fault
Jan 23rd, 2004, 01:37 AM
He might win his fourth round match, though.
This is correct b/c he beat Marat at Hopman Cup, if he has his Hopman Form, and Marat gets out of this match, James will know he can beat him if he stays agressive and play his game. Never seen him play Todd, but i know Todd was his mentor...dont know what kind of effect that will have on him.

But i see him through to the quarters.

Pureracket
Jan 23rd, 2004, 01:39 AM
This is correct b/c he beat Marat at Hopman Cup, if he has his Hopman Form, and Marat gets out of this match, James will know he can beat him if he stays agressive and play his game. Never seen him play Todd, but i know Todd was his mentor...dont know what kind of effect that will have on him.

But i see him through to the quarters.Todd is giving Marat all that he can handle @ this present writing. They just split the first two sets.:)

Pureracket
Jan 23rd, 2004, 01:40 AM
Hell, let Taylor be Andy tonight, and James has a chance @ the semis. I know. . .. I know, one match @ a time.

Foot_Fault
Jan 23rd, 2004, 01:43 AM
Hell, let Taylor be Andy tonight, and James has a chance @ the semis. I know. . .. I know, one match @ a time.
i dont think he can beat Taylor...he has a better chance of beating ANDY..

Pureracket
Jan 23rd, 2004, 01:47 AM
i dont think he can beat Taylor...he has a better chance of beating ANDY..
Has he beaten Andy before? From my recollection, Andy has kinda owned him in the past hasn't he. I'm not familiar with his record against Taylor. The reason I say he'd do better against Taylor is because Taylor is all serve. Andy's variety(which is serve AND forehand) might be a bit much for James in a Slam type forum.

Foot_Fault
Jan 23rd, 2004, 01:50 AM
Has he beaten Andy before? From my recollection, Andy has kinda owned him in the past hasn't he. I'm not familiar with his record against Taylor. The reason I say he'd do better against Taylor is because Taylor is all serve. Andy's variety(which is serve AND forehand) might be a bit much for James in a Slam type forum.

Well, Isn't Andy all Serve? LOL. I think you're giving Andy to much credit here on his ground game. James doesn't fair well against Serve and Vollyer's. Taylor has beaten him Twice. And not even close. With Andy, it always anyones match, a point here or there locked in the 5th or 3rd. If James is in Hopman Form...he can get to the semi's by beating Andy..not sure about Taylor..it's possible, but James rush to much when he faces a serve and volley'er.

Havok
Jan 23rd, 2004, 01:50 AM
james has trouble vs Todd. he had trouble vs him early on in 2003, but he still won. and Roddick OWNS Blake 7-0!!! Blake has a better chance vs Dent because Dent isn't so great here at OZ, but who knows, it would be good if he could finally make a quarterfinal appearance at a slam

Havok
Jan 23rd, 2004, 01:52 AM
and NO Andy isn't all serve. that's someone like Rusedski/Arthurs/ and even Philippoussis. when you have a forehand like that, how can he be all serve?

Foot_Fault
Jan 23rd, 2004, 02:01 AM
his forehand is Good...very good, NOT as good as Blakes...and Patrick has even said that. I just think Blake has been a mental case, he's been there...but...cant cross over in the big matches when it count. I want him to Play Roddick!

mishar
Jan 23rd, 2004, 02:50 AM
First James has to get through Marat/Todd. But he is playing well. If Taylor wins (which I doubt) he would be tough but not as tough as Andy. Not only has James beaten Taylor before I believe, but also Andy has the confidence of #1 player.

Keith17
Jan 23rd, 2004, 02:52 AM
Stupid rebound ace messing up Moya's ankle... James would have been gone Monday then.

Havok
Jan 23rd, 2004, 02:53 AM
Blake can blast good forehands, but its extremely inconsistent. Roddick/Blake have, i would say, equal firepower on their forehands, but Roddick's is MUCH more consistens, and he hits it with topspin, and he has the killer inside out forehand. so Roddick's got the better forehand. and Blake is a mental case everywhere

Cariaoke
Jan 23rd, 2004, 02:58 AM
:woohoo: Go James!

He is like so hawt! :drool:

Foot_Fault
Jan 23rd, 2004, 03:00 AM
Blake can blast good forehands, but its extremely inconsistent. Roddick/Blake have, i would say, equal firepower on their forehands, but Roddick's is MUCH more consistens, and he hits it with topspin, and he has the killer inside out forehand. so Roddick's got the better forehand. and Blake is a mental case everywhere
I respect your Opinion...but fact shows that Blakes forehand is Much More POWERFUL...the consistency..i agree.

harloo
Jan 23rd, 2004, 03:14 AM
That's what I'm talking about!!

Go James!:D :bounce:

Havok
Jan 23rd, 2004, 03:35 AM
I respect your Opinion...but fact shows that Blakes forehand is Much More POWERFUL...the consistency..i agree.ok i would agree with you on Blake's forehand being more powerfull on a consistant basis than Roddick's, but i wouldn't say much more powerefull, just more powerfull. there isn't that much of a difference imo