PDA

View Full Version : In 2004 which william sister will have a more dominant year

selesadmirer
Jan 23rd, 2004, 12:54 AM
i believe venus williams will have a bigger year because it is evident she wants it...You can see the determination in her eyes and posture..what do you think?:bounce:

Diya
Jan 23rd, 2004, 12:56 AM
No brainer for me .....The real queen Serena Williams :worship:

Knizzle
Jan 23rd, 2004, 12:59 AM
Just say the name Williams and Diya comes a runnin'

Diya-------------> :dog:

7~LV3
Jan 23rd, 2004, 01:13 AM
I think that it pretty Equal... i mean.. one will take wimbledon, FO, USO, Olympic and Australian Open... while the other will take the Championship

bandabou
Jan 23rd, 2004, 01:14 AM
Heart says Serena, but if she keeps fooling around.....

tennisIlove09
Jan 23rd, 2004, 01:53 AM
VENUS!

Mind, body and soul tell me that. (although, it ALWAYS says that :o that obsession thing again :))

Foot_Fault
Jan 23rd, 2004, 01:56 AM
i believe venus williams will have a bigger year because it is evident she wants it...You can see the determination in her eyes and posture..what do you think?:bounce:

I agree with you Seles...she will have the more dominant year. Serena is taking on Venus' role with the off court activities, and she has 2 movies lined up, and shopping her Line to department stores.

Venus is more determined.:bounce:

Havok
Jan 23rd, 2004, 01:56 AM
Venus

Infiniti2001
Jan 23rd, 2004, 01:57 AM

Yep, she's sooooooo tiresome. Blah, blah,blah, the same shit over and over :rolleyes: :tape:

P.S. I think 2004 will be Venus's year.. Remember you heard it from me :p ;)

harloo
Jan 23rd, 2004, 03:17 AM
Venus. I really want her to have a great year for 2004.

It seems baby sis is too busy getting her shop on with Beyonce and pursuing other interests. She will be a force when she comes back also.

:lol:

moon
Jan 23rd, 2004, 03:23 AM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
you guys are too funny.

V&SGotItGoingOn
Jan 23rd, 2004, 03:27 AM
Well, I really hope Venus has a good year, so I think I will be a little biased if I tried to guess which would have a better year, however the sisters haven't both won a grandslam in the same year. 99' Serena, 00' Venus, 01' Venus, 02' Serena, 03' Serena, so if you are a superstitious fan like me, you might be hoping Venus wins the Oz Open. Leave the work to Serena to break this trend.

Stefwhit
Jan 23rd, 2004, 03:41 AM
It's basically all up to Serena, that's how I see it. If Serena is healthy and makes it her goal to get back on top (in tennis) I don't know who's going to be standing in her way. I think a lot of Venus fans are thinking with their hearts. Obviously Venus is going to improve the most (from last year to this year,) but if Serena wants 2004 it's all hers....

locawilliams
Jan 23rd, 2004, 03:49 AM
It's basically all up to Serena, that's how I see it. If Serena is healthy and makes it her goal to get back on top (in tennis) I don't know who's going to be standing in her way. I think a lot of Venus fans are thinking with their hearts. Obviously Venus is going to improve the most (from last year to this year,) but if Serena wants 2004 it's all hers....
Venus will prevail since her contract with REEBOOK is expiring in 2005. SHw ill 2 grandslam at least so when she renew her contract she will have a huge check. Serena will give it all to VEE this time. Count on this

Penne1
Jan 23rd, 2004, 04:47 AM
I would like to see Venus have a great year - she is about due!

Venus = Wimbledon Champion 2004!

I really believe she would have won is last year were is not for her stomach injury!

deej_01
Jan 23rd, 2004, 06:09 AM
I think that it pretty Equal... i mean.. one will take wimbledon, FO, USO, Olympic and Australian Open... while the other will take the Championship

Cool! Since Venus is the only sister in the AO that means she gets two more slams and the Olympic and Serena gets Wimbledon. Sounds cool and fair to me. GO VENUS!!!!

selesadmirer
Jan 23rd, 2004, 05:34 PM
I just think venus wants it more after seeing serena dominate for a while

saki
Jan 23rd, 2004, 05:38 PM
So many people thought last year was going to be Venus' year... I don't buy it, Serena is the better player and, while she's around, Venus won't be dominating.

DA FOREHAND
Jan 23rd, 2004, 05:43 PM
Venus will prevail since her contract with REEBOOK is expiring in 2005. SHw ill 2 grandslam at least so when she renew her contract she will have a huge check. Serena will give it all to VEE this time. Count on this

BINGO!

SJW
Jan 23rd, 2004, 06:03 PM
So many people thought last year was going to be Venus' year... I don't buy it, Serena is the better player....agreed tenfold. Venus has had a headstart, but unless Serena's injury is even more serious, i don't think she's got eyes for anywhere but the top. and Serena IS the best player out there. some people just refuse to see it. and when people refuse to see basic logic, then there is no point trying to point out simple things to them :shrug:

mboyle
Jan 23rd, 2004, 06:14 PM
VENUS!

Mind, body and soul tell me that. (although, it ALWAYS says that :o that obsession thing again :))
you and all the other Venus obsessers:rolleyes: . VENUS IS OVER!!!!!!!!!! THE REIGN OF SERENA HAS LONG BEGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda
Jan 23rd, 2004, 07:05 PM

Shame on you Knizzle...that little doggy is too cute to be Diya. ;)

Great to see Venus back in action....Hopefully she'll have a great year!!!

Diya--the ultimate hater....the resident a-hole of the wta message board.....always predicting defeat for Venus....LOL!!! :lol:

Kart
Jan 23rd, 2004, 07:40 PM
Well there's no real sign of Serena at the moment and we're not sure when she's coming back so I'm voting for Venus :hearts:.

If she wins the Oz open it'll be a pretty good start !!!

CapFan#1
Jan 23rd, 2004, 07:44 PM
Too soon to tell..... Venus seems pretty fired up, but it may be because Serena is NOT at the AO. And we have to see how Serena returns...... Hope they both have great years!

Roddick_tease
Jan 23rd, 2004, 07:57 PM
What is all this bullshit? Venus has been a joke for the last two years and even when everyone is injured or retiring she still plays like crap in the big matches. She has shown no signs of improvements while her rivals have been improving, and she has "hunger"? So what? Who doesn't? I'm sure Stevenson has a lot of hunger to win but that doesn't mean a damn thing.

Serena was always better from day 1, except Serena couldn't close out matches in the Slams. Now that she can, she runs faster, serves better, and has better groundstrokes than her older sister as the past few years have CLEARLY shown.

It's not even close.

Foot_Fault
Jan 23rd, 2004, 08:03 PM
What is all this bullshit? Venus has been a joke for the last two years and even when everyone is injured or retiring she still plays like crap in the big matches. She has shown no signs of improvements while her rivals have been improving, and she has "hunger"? So what? Who doesn't? I'm sure Stevenson has a lot of hunger to win but that doesn't mean a damn thing.

Serena was always better from day 1, except Serena couldn't close out matches in the Slams. Now that she can, she runs faster, serves better, and has better groundstrokes than her older sister as the past few years have CLEARLY shown.

It's not even close.LMAO!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A Joke? Well if Venus has been Joking the last 2 years, Kicking Ass and Getting to SIX (6) Slam FINALS Joking......Let's Hope for the sake of whoever your women Favs are, that she continues to joke. CUZ if she decided to just.....HHmmm, how can I put this...not joke, but crack a smile?:) ...She'll be fucking UNSTOPPABLE!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

PS. Use your next Paycheck to go Buy a FUCKING Clue...ShitSniffer.

pigam
Jan 23rd, 2004, 08:47 PM
I agree with you Seles...she will have the more dominant year. Serena is taking on Venus' role with the off court activities, and she has 2 movies lined up, and shopping her Line to department stores.

Venus is more determined.:bounce:
I have no idea.
I hope it will be Venus. I can say nothing about Serena's injury, but I really don't understand why Serena is taking on so much off-court activities while she is @ the top of her game :shrug: :confused:

Mrs. Peel
Jan 23rd, 2004, 08:49 PM
I, too hope Venus will have the better year! I have to see Serena's form to comment honestly. I am excited for her return as well!

Amanda
Jan 23rd, 2004, 11:30 PM

It's not even close.

LOL!!! Venus has reached how many GS finals in the last 2 years???? Her rivals???? LOL!! Pathetic hater comments!!! :lol: :lol:

Stefwhit
Jan 24th, 2004, 07:53 AM
Let's just say I don't see any 3rd round losses for Serena in the slams- I miss Serena something aweful, hurry back!!!!

QUEENLINDSAY
Jan 24th, 2004, 08:17 AM
Calm down with this kind of predictions. Venus just lost to Lisa who has 1:250,000 odds against her.