PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else looking forward to Myskina vs. Sharapova?

LindsayRulez
Jan 22nd, 2004, 09:48 PM
I sure am, but there's no way in hell they'll show it on ESPN.

LindsayRocks89
Jan 22nd, 2004, 09:53 PM
im really excited and i hope maria can win, which i think she has a very good chance as long as she doesnt make alot of errors. yeah i really wish they would show it but of course they wont. but i did just see some clips from marias last match and she looked very good!

Jarrett
Jan 22nd, 2004, 09:54 PM
I am! Hey, you never know... Yeah, okay we do know. There is no chance in hell ESPN will show it. But anyways, GO MARIA!!!!

faboozadoo15
Jan 22nd, 2004, 09:54 PM
hell yea! go maria!

Rollo
Jan 22nd, 2004, 10:28 PM
Why wouldn't ESPN show a little of it? With A-Rod and Agassi NOT playing on that day there is a chance they will air at least a little of it-especially if Sharapova knocks Myshina off-as I hope she does:)

Knizzle
Jan 22nd, 2004, 10:29 PM
I am, I hope Maria can pull off the upset. Have these two met before??

tennisIlove09
Jan 22nd, 2004, 10:33 PM
The match of the third round. Maybe...hopefully, ESPN will show some of it! First match between the two

bandabou
Jan 22nd, 2004, 10:37 PM
Great, great match-up.....and I think the winner CAN and WILL give Kim a HECK of a match in the qrtrs!!

Both have looked good/great so far, but going on a limb...I still think that Maria is a year away of being a contender, so Myskina will pick on her just enough to win.

P.s.: Does Myskina look HOT in that outfit or what?! Man!! :hearts: :drool: :hearts:

LindsayRulez
Jan 22nd, 2004, 10:45 PM
Great, great match-up.....and I think the winner CAN and WILL give Kim a HECK of a match in the qrtrs!!

Both have looked good/great so far, but going on a limb...I still think that Maria is a year away of being a contender, so Myskina will pick on her just enough to win.

P.s.: Does Myskina look HOT in that outfit or what?! Man!! :hearts: :drool: :hearts:
That's probably the first post I've read of yours that I totally agree with! ;)

bandabou
Jan 22nd, 2004, 10:47 PM
That's probably the first post I've read of yours that I totally agree with! ;)

Glad to see I´m improving bit by bit! ;)

c0bra
Jan 22nd, 2004, 10:52 PM
I can't wait. It should be a great match. I think Myskina's experience should win on the day. I hope not though: Maria, Mariaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Pureracket
Jan 22nd, 2004, 11:01 PM
The only thing I'm going to hate about this matchup is the Russian posters on this board will try to isolate themselves from us by calling the players by different names. Maria= Masha, Natasha=Nastya. j/k

c0bra
Jan 22nd, 2004, 11:08 PM
The only thing I'm going to hate about this matchup is the Russian posters on this board will try to isolate themselves from us by calling the players by different names. Maria= Masha, Natasha=Nastya. j/k
Myskina's nickname must be Gnasher.

¤CharlDa¤
Jan 22nd, 2004, 11:32 PM
I really hop0e they will show it on ESPN...It wil lbe the match of the third round, and without any American Man playing, who knows!!!

Go MAria :bounce:

faboozadoo15
Jan 22nd, 2004, 11:35 PM
i think maria has a BIG shot at this match, actually, and i expect her to win it.
btw, these two played against each other and maria won, but it was juyst world team tennis...

sartrista7
Jan 22nd, 2004, 11:42 PM

Yeah, just like all those Williams fans talking about Vee and Rena ;)

(oh, and Natalia = Natasha, Anastasia = Nastya :p )

I hate this match-up because one of them's going to have to lose. I hope the winner reaches at least the semis.

#1 Lindsay
Jan 22nd, 2004, 11:48 PM
i dont think maria can beat myskina!!!
i saw myskina playing gagliardi or what ever her name is and i never thought myskina was so poweful but now i am convinced she is a quality player

i feel myskina in 3 sets

PointBlank
Jan 22nd, 2004, 11:51 PM
This match is Nastyas chance to prove why she is the Russian #1!

bello
Jan 22nd, 2004, 11:51 PM
Having been at the Open yesterday i can say that both girls are playing quite well indeed, especially MARIA!! I believe she'll cause a bit of an upset here, even though Anastasia is hitting quite well also.