PDA

View Full Version : TSN viewers

Havok
Jan 22nd, 2004, 07:32 PM
just one quetion. TSN has the same tennis coverage times as ESPN and they show the same thing ESPN does, so why is TSN replaying what they had already showed the night before??? they didn't show Davenport yesterday, and they're not showing Mark/Santoro like ESPN is? what's up with that? is everyone on the same boat as me?

aNYthing
Jan 22nd, 2004, 07:50 PM
Cause TSN SUCKs A$$

fried_beans
Jan 22nd, 2004, 07:52 PM
They are morons to put it lightly...it sucks so bad

Janet
Jan 22nd, 2004, 08:23 PM
Canadian TV channels sucks !!!!!

beauty_is_pink
Jan 22nd, 2004, 08:28 PM
i hate tsn with a passsion. they should do a contract with eurosport. espn sucks. all we see is roddick and agassi. i dont wanna see them (a million times over and over again). i wanna see my foreign faves!!!!!!!! :fiery:

tennisIlove09
Jan 22nd, 2004, 08:30 PM
yea. It's odd, because Monday and Tuesday we got the real evening matches. But yesterday and today not?! I'll send them an email

Keith17
Jan 22nd, 2004, 08:31 PM
Yes, call TSN to make you get Roddick's evening match.

¤CharlDa¤
Jan 22nd, 2004, 11:35 PM
I really LOVE Venus...But seing her once is just enough for me ;)....And I already have enough of Andre and Andy!

I just hope htey'll show Maria/Nastya!

Yonge
Jan 23rd, 2004, 12:22 AM
UGH! We've been complaining for a long time now. I think I've sent about a dozen complaint/suggestion emails to TSN but to no avail. Is Eurosport available in Canada at all? And am I the only one missing WTSN here? I wish they put the netwrok back.

for-sure
Jan 23rd, 2004, 12:54 AM
UGH! We've been complaining for a long time now. I think I've sent about a dozen complaint/suggestion emails to TSN but to no avail. Is Eurosport available in Canada at all? And am I the only one missing WTSN here? I wish they put the netwrok back.

What happened to WTSN?

Yonge
Jan 23rd, 2004, 01:17 AM
What happened to WTSN?

The whole network just went off the air last year. It's too bad because they showed a WHOLE LOT of women's tennis, including low-tier tournaments. I think the last match they ever showed was Clijsters def. Davenport at Acura. But it was a great channel for tennis fans. Imagine watching the final of the Idea Prokom Open or the Bell Challenge. Where else on TV are they gonna show those tournaments?

Crazy Canuck
Jan 23rd, 2004, 02:09 AM
Yes, call TSN to make you get Roddick's evening match.
Hey, it might be his first decent match of the tournament, so why not? :)

tennisIlove09
Jan 23rd, 2004, 02:11 AM
I think WTSN went up in flames

KoOlMaNsEaN
Jan 23rd, 2004, 02:34 AM
WTSN was a god given channel for us womens tennis fans but its gone for some unknown reason.. Tsn sucks. I really wanted to watch davenport-loit and they showed last nights match :fiery:

ToeTag
Jan 23rd, 2004, 03:25 AM
It's too bad because they showed a WHOLE LOT of women's tennisWTSN was a god given channel for us womens tennis fans :confused: :confused: :confused:
Thats not the way I remember WTSN AT ALL...Yes they showed some tennis,but most of it was lower tier events.WTSN spent most of their time airing WNBA and the now defunct women's pro soccer,and the LPGA.There really wasn't that much tennis on there.